Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Women Group, Lawyer Colleagues Support Barr. Morah For House Of Representatives - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Group, Lawyer Colleagues Support Barr. Morah For House Of Representatives (11435 Views)

Barr. Morah Greets NBA President, Akpata On His Marital Union, Wishes Him Happin / Barr. Morah Mourns Sen. Arthur Nzeribe, Says His Death A Great Loss To Nigeria* / Anambra 2023: Six Villages In Ogbunike Endorse Barr. Ifeyinwa Morah For Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Group, Lawyer Colleagues Support Barr. Morah For House Of Representatives by Afro3: 9:43pm On Apr 01, 2022
*Women Group, Lawyer Colleagues, Others Support The Political Ambition Of Barr. Morah With Donations*

Group of women professionals, lawyer colleagues and supporters have boosted the House of Representatives ambition of Barr. Ifeyinwa Morah following their assurance to ensure they are behind her in her bid to win the House of Representatives seat for Oyi/Ayamelum constituencies of Anambra State.

The groups include FIDA, The NBA and Nzükõ Umu-Ada Igbo International.

They demonstrated this recently when they accompanied her to purchase the nomination and expression interest forms at the PDP national secretariat Abuja where they also made payment for the forms.

They also presented her with Fidelity Bank and Zenith Bank cheques of N1,000,000Million and N500,000 Thousand respectively, assuring to unite and support her throughout the entire political processes.

Speaking exclusively to ANAMBRAUPDATE, Mrs Morah, who is also a big player in the Oil, Gas and the Forex industry, stated thus …”I must dare to be different because only those who dare have the chances of winning. I want to go the National Assembly to give my people back home, a good representation and leadership. I will be heavily involved in canvassing for Women & Youths - especially gender rights.”

“I will work with my colleagues to deliver a brand new Nigerian Constitution, equitable sharing of economic powers among states in the federation to deliver economic growth and diversification. I will champion active agriculture assistance for the Ayamelum constituents and promote their trade to the world outside their hinterland where most of their harvested food produce perish for lack of proper distribution chain.”

The Lawyer cum Forex Entrepreneur declared that she would champion the cutting of costs of governance to spend more on public health and education.

According to her, “I will focus on delivering at least five bills during my first year in the Green Chambers to unlock Omambalaã potential in these directions.

“My party (PDP) is solidly grounded in my state and is putting a very strong front in the coming general elections. I’m very optimistic that if given the chance and nominated, I will be the First Female to go to the House of Representatives in my Constituency & surely with all the Permutations on Ground, will make it victorious at the final general election, and use the rare opportunity to give my people the kind of representation never experienced before in the area.”

Speaking to ANAMBRAUPDATE from the Canada chapter of the NGO, the leader of the Nzukõ UmuAda group, *Barr. Mrs. Amaka Ebenebe*, expressed emotions as she recounted the deplorable state of their federal constituencies, saying, however, that: “Finally a woman with the capacity and carriage to rescue their people and resuscitate their lost glories has come out to take the bull by the horns.

She, however, stressed that she was in no doubt that if elected, Mrs Morah will be worthy to carry their cause to the federal level, adding that she is the best candidate for transparent leadership and good representation.

https://www.africapresstv.com/2022/04/women-group-lawyer-colleagues-others.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Women Group, Lawyer Colleagues Support Barr. Morah For House Of Representatives by Afro3: 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2022
Photo

Re: Women Group, Lawyer Colleagues Support Barr. Morah For House Of Representatives by nauto: 10:02pm On Apr 01, 2022
ok
Re: Women Group, Lawyer Colleagues Support Barr. Morah For House Of Representatives by 24brains(m): 10:02pm On Apr 01, 2022
Igbo women gat guts and dominate in every sector. Unlike northern women who are confined to the oza room only as sex slaves

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Group, Lawyer Colleagues Support Barr. Morah For House Of Representatives by olusam4: 10:03pm On Apr 01, 2022
For business as usual.
Re: Women Group, Lawyer Colleagues Support Barr. Morah For House Of Representatives by Akinzo2121(m): 10:03pm On Apr 01, 2022
Everything na donations, donations, Politicians with lies are like lie Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Women Group, Lawyer Colleagues Support Barr. Morah For House Of Representatives by joshmaster487: 10:03pm On Apr 01, 2022
angry
Re: Women Group, Lawyer Colleagues Support Barr. Morah For House Of Representatives by VIKTO83(m): 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2022
I like to see women like this. Not those useless ones opening legs here and there but can't even speak one simple sentence

1 Like

Re: Women Group, Lawyer Colleagues Support Barr. Morah For House Of Representatives by Henix(m): 10:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
AlexReport must be the one reporting

2 Likes

Re: Women Group, Lawyer Colleagues Support Barr. Morah For House Of Representatives by kyseet: 10:06pm On Apr 01, 2022
Buhari is a terrorist
Re: Women Group, Lawyer Colleagues Support Barr. Morah For House Of Representatives by Elmojiid(m): 10:06pm On Apr 01, 2022
She go use our money do forex and make up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Group, Lawyer Colleagues Support Barr. Morah For House Of Representatives by buckeyemedia: 10:09pm On Apr 01, 2022
Cloveris:
I love news like this. More involvement of youths and women in politics will push out these dinosaurs that are setting us back.
More like awaking new dinosaurs? A bad tree can never yield good fruits.

4 Likes

Re: Women Group, Lawyer Colleagues Support Barr. Morah For House Of Representatives by buckeyemedia: 10:11pm On Apr 01, 2022
kyseet:
Buhari is a terrorist
When you go to beg for visa @ the Embassy, tell them that, then explain why you a poor common man isn’t a Terrorist?
Re: Women Group, Lawyer Colleagues Support Barr. Morah For House Of Representatives by Thightman1(m): 10:12pm On Apr 01, 2022
Re: Women Group, Lawyer Colleagues Support Barr. Morah For House Of Representatives by Dmacqh(m): 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
Good one . I wish her all the best .
Re: Women Group, Lawyer Colleagues Support Barr. Morah For House Of Representatives by Ifeomah(f): 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
buckeyemedia:
When you go to beg for visa @ the Embassy, tell them that, then explain why you a poor common man isn’t a Terrorist?
What kind of useless reply is this? Is Buhari not a terrorist?
Re: Women Group, Lawyer Colleagues Support Barr. Morah For House Of Representatives by Ifeomah(f): 10:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
kyseet:
Buhari is a terrorist
A very dangerous one for that matter
Re: Women Group, Lawyer Colleagues Support Barr. Morah For House Of Representatives by Avideks(m): 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
Hope she won't just do away with their donations
Re: Women Group, Lawyer Colleagues Support Barr. Morah For House Of Representatives by Hoedogwu(f): 10:37pm On Apr 01, 2022
It's all fun and games until they start accusing her of running away with their money
Re: Women Group, Lawyer Colleagues Support Barr. Morah For House Of Representatives by Avideks(m): 10:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
Hoedogwu:
It's all fun and games until they start accusing her of running away with their money
Or if she wins, they will start expecting handouts from her
Re: Women Group, Lawyer Colleagues Support Barr. Morah For House Of Representatives by LAXconfidential(m): 11:07pm On Apr 01, 2022
Nice one beautiful woman
Re: Women Group, Lawyer Colleagues Support Barr. Morah For House Of Representatives by InMyFeelings: 11:14pm On Apr 01, 2022
Afro3:
*Women Group, Lawyer Colleagues, Others Support The Political Ambition Of Barr. Morah With Donations*

Group of women professionals, lawyer colleagues and supporters have boosted the House of Representatives ambition of Barr. Ifeyinwa Morah following their assurance to ensure they are behind her in her bid to win the House of Representatives seat for Oyi/Ayamelum constituencies of Anambra State.

The groups include FIDA, The NBA and Nzükõ Umu-Ada Igbo International.

They demonstrated this recently when they accompanied her to purchase the nomination and expression interest forms at the PDP national secretariat Abuja where they also made payment for the forms.

They also presented her with Fidelity Bank and Zenith Bank cheques of N1,000,000Million and N500,000 Thousand respectively, assuring to unite and support her throughout the entire political processes.

Speaking exclusively to ANAMBRAUPDATE, Mrs Morah, who is also a big player in the Oil, Gas and the Forex industry, stated thus …”I must dare to be different because only those who dare have the chances of winning. I want to go the National Assembly to give my people back home, a good representation and leadership. I will be heavily involved in canvassing for Women & Youths - especially gender rights.”

“I will work with my colleagues to deliver a brand new Nigerian Constitution, equitable sharing of economic powers among states in the federation to deliver economic growth and diversification. I will champion active agriculture assistance for the Ayamelum constituents and promote their trade to the world outside their hinterland where most of their harvested food produce perish for lack of proper distribution chain.”

The Lawyer cum Forex Entrepreneur declared that she would champion the cutting of costs of governance to spend more on public health and education.

According to her, “I will focus on delivering at least five bills during my first year in the Green Chambers to unlock Omambalaã potential in these directions.

“My party (PDP) is solidly grounded in my state and is putting a very strong front in the coming general elections. I’m very optimistic that if given the chance and nominated, I will be the First Female to go to the House of Representatives in my Constituency & surely with all the Permutations on Ground, will make it victorious at the final general election, and use the rare opportunity to give my people the kind of representation never experienced before in the area.”

Speaking to ANAMBRAUPDATE from the Canada chapter of the NGO, the leader of the Nzukõ UmuAda group, *Barr. Mrs. Amaka Ebenebe*, expressed emotions as she recounted the deplorable state of their federal constituencies, saying, however, that: “Finally a woman with the capacity and carriage to rescue their people and resuscitate their lost glories has come out to take the bull by the horns.

She, however, stressed that she was in no doubt that if elected, Mrs Morah will be worthy to carry their cause to the federal level, adding that she is the best candidate for transparent leadership and good representation.

https://www.africapresstv.com/2022/04/women-group-lawyer-colleagues-others.html?m=1

Alex is that you?
Re: Women Group, Lawyer Colleagues Support Barr. Morah For House Of Representatives by InMyFeelings: 11:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
Elmojiid:
She go use our money do forex and make up
That one no concern Alex, he has collected his money
Re: Women Group, Lawyer Colleagues Support Barr. Morah For House Of Representatives by InMyFeelings: 11:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
Nonsense and Buhari
Re: Women Group, Lawyer Colleagues Support Barr. Morah For House Of Representatives by Marriss(f): 11:17pm On Apr 01, 2022
Re: Women Group, Lawyer Colleagues Support Barr. Morah For House Of Representatives by Marriss(f): 11:17pm On Apr 01, 2022
Best of luck
Re: Women Group, Lawyer Colleagues Support Barr. Morah For House Of Representatives by Alkjg: 11:19pm On Apr 01, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Silent On Zoning, Nigerians Condemn ₦100 Million Nomination Form / Ekiti: Olusola Eleka Withdraws From Senatorial Race / President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.