Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,645 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

The Day I Saw An Alien Aircraft - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Day I Saw An Alien Aircraft (408 Views)

Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? / "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria / ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day I Saw An Alien Aircraft by Snakedoctor1: 10:31pm On Apr 01, 2022
It was some years back and I had come out to ease myself in the middle of the night. It was pitch dark and the night was immediately illuminated by the kite like object flying very lower to the earth.
The object had several stars falling out of it to the ground while it took it's time to move slowly but quite fearful. It had a tail from where the stars also fell.
The aircraft disappeared within few minutes.

It was the size of a normal combat drone, but there was no drone technology then. It was as though, the object was conducting a kind of surveillance, but that could still have been done pretty well from a higher altitude even undetected if that was the mission; again it was all illuminated and difficult to behold with the ordinary eyes, stars scaling off and falling to the ground; not a single sound. The tail just like a rope suspending from a child's paper kite had stars scaling off to the ground also.

My personal alternative scientific explanation is maybe a space program, or other research that require close contact with ground objects being conducted by a research institute in say, China or US; the illuminating objects might be falling to make instant contact with the ground object and transmit visually analysed images. Choosing night could be apt in this respect also

But then, but then. THE FLYING KITE BALL OF SPARKLING FIRE AND FALLING STARS DISAPPEARED JUST WITHIN MINUTES (NOT DIMINISHED IN PERSPECTIVES BECAUSE OF DISTANCE.)
Re: The Day I Saw An Alien Aircraft by duro4chang(m): 10:55pm On Apr 01, 2022
You go soon see an aliens warship
Re: The Day I Saw An Alien Aircraft by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:12pm On Apr 01, 2022
Which snake bite you recently I think the Venum is still in your blood stream, you need to get a good antitode grin
Re: The Day I Saw An Alien Aircraft by godofuck231: 11:39pm On Apr 01, 2022
American B2 stealth bomber or Chinese H20, if it did come low you would have been knocked off your feet
Re: The Day I Saw An Alien Aircraft by Snakedoctor1: 6:45am On Apr 02, 2022
It was the size of a normal combat drone, but there was no drone technology then. It was as though, the object was conducting a kind of surveillance, but that could still have been on pretty well from a high altitude even undetected; again it was all illuminated and difficult to behold with the ordinary eyes, stars scaling off and falling to the ground; not a single sound. The tail just like a rope suspending from a paper kite had stars scaling off to the ground.

My alternative scientific explanation is maybe a space program being conducted by maybe a research institute in say, China it US; the illuminating objects might be falling to make instant contact with the ground object and transmit visually analysed images. Choosing night could be apt in this respect also

But then, but then. THE FLYING KITE BALL OF SPARKLING FIRE AND FALLING STARS DISAPPEARED JUST WITHIN MINUTES (NOT DIMINISHED IN PERSPECTIVES BECAUSE OF DISTANCE.)
Re: The Day I Saw An Alien Aircraft by Kingkyle1(m): 6:53am On Apr 02, 2022
Snakedoctor1:
It was some years back and I had come out to ease myself in the middle of the night. It was pitch dark and the night was immediately illuminated by the kite like object flying very lower to the earth.
The object had several stars falling out of it to the ground while it took it's time to move slowly but quite fearful. It had a tail from where the stars also fell.
The aircraft disappeared after cruising to a distance.

Which location and year?

I had searched but couldn't find any explanation to this strange object.

(1) (Reply)

Seme Border And Cotonou Tourism / Uscis Delay / Missed Flights On Monday Due To Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.