Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

CALA: An Amazing Bot That Does Amazing Things! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CALA: An Amazing Bot That Does Amazing Things! (24446 Views)

CALA: Is A Scam Investment Site. / How Safe Is CALA Investment? / Make Money Trading Forex W/ A Bot That Has Never Lost Any Trade For Over A Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CALA: An Amazing Bot That Does Amazing Things! by Ifexxi: 11:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
Its very easy to allow the failure of the past get in-between us and opportunities that could change our lives.

Only those who are ready to persist will eventually find the treasure they seek.

That is also applicable to investments.

I can't count the number of times that I have been scammed online because I was looking for a viable investment.

But I chose not to be deterred and that decision paid off as over time I get to stumble into viable and legit investments that helped me recover my losses online .

Amongst such investments is the CALA INVESTMENT PLATFORM.

Cala investment came at a time for me when I was looking for another legit online investment to add to the one I was doing at that time.

I did my due diligence and did my findings about how genuine it was.

I was impressed with what piece of information I got about the investment and to also know they have been around since 2019
was quite remarkable.

With more research I got more convinced I have seen another worthwhile investment to embark on.

I got involved and didn't look back neither did I regret that singular decision .

CALA is an intelligent robot that can automatically search for major virtual currency exchange platforms.if the same virtual currency trades at different prices,it will automatically buy low and sell high,so as to help investors realize profit.

You don't need to know a jack about crypto to make a fortune with Cala trust me.

All that is required is to select a bot within your budget and a trading capital,then the bot trades and bring return for you every month.

You can decide to to try it out for few days and after the days are completed,you can decide to cash out your money.

If there is any better place to put your money and make it work for you bringing you return, then it's CALA .

Because there where it sits in the bank, it only gets depreciated in value,every single day that passes by.

To learn more on how the CALA INVESTMENT PLATFORM WORKS,send a DM to

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CALA: An Amazing Bot That Does Amazing Things! by Abuloma80(f): 8:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
What an amazing, important and benefitial topic, yet no responses and comments. Are people tired of being scammed with similar Platforms? With all honesty l am giving it a thought. I really want to give it a trial despite the fact that l have just been scammed by one heartless human being with name ADEWALE JAMES (0701 761 2634).

ADEWALE JAMES (correct name) after collecting my hard earned money (Pension for that matter) "with a promise of investing into a business and share profit". He just discontinued all means of communications with me. He collected the money through his correct and existing personal Bank Account. His phone line is registered and very active but he doesn't pick my calls doesn't respond to my text messages nor WhatsApp chats. That has become a matter for HEREAFTER. Because l will not and cannot forgive.

I am sorry for the diversion from the main topic "CALA". So if all that l read on CALA is true, off l go to CALA and give it a trial !!!

1 Like

Re: CALA: An Amazing Bot That Does Amazing Things! by Ifexxi: 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2022
It's such a shame this happened.but it's not a strange experience for anyone looking for how to make money online.you are probably right many are tired of being scammed and probably aren't interested engaging in stuffs like this anymore.
I have been a victim several times but then one can't give up.
Cala is one and still is one of my best decision regarding online investment. And I hope it stays that way for a long time to come.

1 Like

Re: CALA: An Amazing Bot That Does Amazing Things! by ceejay80s(m): 6:03am On Jul 31, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CALA: An Amazing Bot That Does Amazing Things! by Emma2Seconds: 11:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
How much is use to buy the first and second robbot
Re: CALA: An Amazing Bot That Does Amazing Things! by Emma2Seconds: 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2022
How much is use to buy the first and second robbot and how much will be the profit per a month??
Ifexxi:
Its very easy to allow the failure of the past get in-between us and opportunities that could change our lives.

Only those who are ready to persist will eventually find the treasure they seek.

I can't count the number of times that I have been scammed online because I was looking for a viable investment.

But I chose not to be deterred and that decision paid off as over time I get to stumble into viable and legit investments that helped me recover my losses online .

Cala investment came at a time for me when I was looking for another legit online investment to add to the one I was doing at that time.

I was impressed with what piece of information I got about the investment and to also know they have been around since 2019
was quite remarkable.

With more research I got more convinced I have seen another worthwhile investment to embark on.

I got involved and didn't look back neither did I regret that singular decision .

CALA is an intelligent robot that can automatically search for major virtual currency exchange platforms.if the same virtual currency trades at different prices,it will automatically buy low and sell high,so as to help investors realize profit.

You don't need to know a jack about crypto to make a fortune with Cala trust me.

All that is required is to select a bot within your budget and a trading capital,then the bot trades and bring return for you every month.

You can decide to to try it out for few days and after the days are completed,you can decide to cash out your money.

If there is any better place to put your money and make it work for you bringing you return, then it's CALA .

Because there where it sits in the bank, it only gets depreciated in value,every single day that passes by.

1 Like

Re: CALA: An Amazing Bot That Does Amazing Things! by Lighthouse50: 5:25pm On Sep 08, 2022
Op, i was introduced to cala recently and my research landed me here. How much does bot 1 pay daily or monthly. If i want to get back my money is that possible?
Re: CALA: An Amazing Bot That Does Amazing Things! by Askme2020(m): 7:43pm On Sep 08, 2022
Another ponzi that will make lot of gullibly Nigeria cry again...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CALA: An Amazing Bot That Does Amazing Things! by AngelaInteriorz: 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ifexxi:

was quite remarkable.

No be only trading robot. Na scamming Robert.

You people don't get tired of peddling all these scam ponzis.

4 Likes

Re: CALA: An Amazing Bot That Does Amazing Things! by kennyausta: 11:25am On Sep 15, 2022
Why do two people that have same investment earn differently? I have two subordinate that have 2 bot 2 running but one person earn higher than another and another two person that invested on both 3 both of them earn differently again could it be a thing of concern because one earn 3.2usdt a day while the other earn less than 3 usdt a day both invested same amount.
The bot 3 one earn close to 8usdt a day while another earn 7.usdt a day what is the problem.
Some on bot 1 are also earning differently some 0.5usdt other less than 0.45usdt.
Can anyone relate at all i need to know so i can know what to tell them.
Re: CALA: An Amazing Bot That Does Amazing Things! by Inu90: 3:37pm On Sep 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: CALA: An Amazing Bot That Does Amazing Things! by wandeykul(f): 12:21am On Sep 27, 2022
The day them carry your money go ehn. You find tears you no go see. I pity you

3 Likes

Re: CALA: An Amazing Bot That Does Amazing Things! by andycole84: 9:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
Lighthouse50:
Op, i was introduced to cala recently and my research landed me here. How much does bot 1 pay daily or monthly. If i want to get back my money is that possible?
Bot 1 pay estimate of $0.45 daily and $15 monthly. Yes you can get back your money if you wish, just click on suspend button to get your money or wait after 30 days.
Re: CALA: An Amazing Bot That Does Amazing Things! by gentiles(m): 2:18pm On Oct 13, 2022
cala
Re: CALA: An Amazing Bot That Does Amazing Things! by hssd8nland: 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2022
Askme2020:
Yap very true the signs are there I don't know why Nigerians are this gullible... I don't know why

2 Likes

Re: CALA: An Amazing Bot That Does Amazing Things! by Lighthouse50: 7:58pm On Oct 18, 2022
hssd8nland:
Yap very true the signs are there I don't know why Nigerians are this gullible... I don't know why
what sign?
Re: CALA: An Amazing Bot That Does Amazing Things! by souzadchef(m): 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2022
Lighthouse50:
what sign?
unrealistic ROI of 50% monthly

2 Likes

Re: CALA: An Amazing Bot That Does Amazing Things! by klassd(m): 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2022
Scam

2 Likes

Re: CALA: An Amazing Bot That Does Amazing Things! by bosslondon3dx: 11:21am On Nov 01, 2022
E don happen cala has cala our money

4 Likes

Re: CALA: An Amazing Bot That Does Amazing Things! by AdetoyeAyomikun: 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2022
I think the cala Is over now sad
Ponzi will always be Ponzi no matter how sweet they come.
Re: CALA: An Amazing Bot That Does Amazing Things! by babzo(m): 5:18pm On Nov 02, 2022
This would be so funny, if it wasn't tragic.
ANYONE promising ANYONE 10% a month Guranteed on an Investment talkless of 15% or 20% is either a scammer or delusional.
The only Guranteed return on anything is a loan and people default on loans everyday.

Since no one can guarantee tomorrow , no one can guarantee an investment.

Yes someone can tell you our target is to make 1000% returns and give you 200% out of it, thats just their projection, its not Guranteed. .
But if they tell you, its guaranteed RUN. It's a ponzi scheme. Anyone who has been paid before is being paid via a ponzi scheme, which always works in the beginning.

2 Likes

Re: CALA: An Amazing Bot That Does Amazing Things! by ashewoboy(m): 6:36am On Nov 03, 2022
Askme2020:

Some will say you are a prophetcheesy. You are just being logical.

1 Like

Re: CALA: An Amazing Bot That Does Amazing Things! by Ndidiamaka025(f): 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2022
Big scam run away from it
Re: CALA: An Amazing Bot That Does Amazing Things! by Ndidiamaka025(f): 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2022
My friend did it and lost almost 240k
Re: CALA: An Amazing Bot That Does Amazing Things! by samsoft(m): 3:22am On Nov 17, 2022
ASKING PEOPLE TO BUY YZZ TOKENS, IS THE AUDACITY FOR ME!!!

The truth is that anyone can create tokens on BNB smart chain, even 15yrs old will create a token and share it, there are lots of tutorials online.

1. Why do collect real money from people and gave them tokens that can't appreciate in the next 1year?
2. If you're honest, and want to compensate people, why don't make 1 YZZ equal 1 USDT?
3. I know you've stored Billions of YZZ tokens for yourself, and waiting for them to appreciate, so in the future, when 1 YZZ equals 1 USDT (1 Dollar), you'll have billions of dollars $$$ in your account, in addition to the money you've collected from people.

CALA FINTECH SERVICES LIMITED
CALA TECHNOLOGY

The above company name is registered by a family (husband and wife) called Mr. & Mrs. Dike @ VI, Lagos.
@John Harris here is NOT his real name, John Harris is a screen/internet name, phone number +1 (442) 241-9103 is a virtual phone number.

SCAM! SCAM!! SCAM!!!
Signed November 2022.

Re: CALA: An Amazing Bot That Does Amazing Things! by Originality007: 12:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
andycole84:

Bot 1 pay estimate of $0.45 daily and $15 monthly. Yes you can get back your money if you wish, just click on suspend button to get your money or wait after 30 days.

oga ur money is gone forever

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Accepts CBN New Board As Adeduntan Resumes / Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN / Photo: Poultry Products Seized By THE NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.