Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

How Can I Create This Kind Of Sticky/bottom Adsense Ads Please ? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Create This Kind Of Sticky/bottom Adsense Ads Please ? (280 Views)

How To Perform Self Click On Your Google Adsense Ads Without Getting Banned / Help With Facebook Ads Please / How To Add Adsense Ads In Middle Of Post On Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Create This Kind Of Sticky/bottom Adsense Ads Please ? by ProudlyTunes: 2:29am On Apr 02, 2022
How can I create this kind of sticky/bottom Adsense ads please ?

See image for what I mean

Re: How Can I Create This Kind Of Sticky/bottom Adsense Ads Please ? by EngRichie: 9:37am On Apr 02, 2022
Activate anchor ads in AdSense.
It appears at the top. If you add extra code provided by AdSense that makes it appear at the bottom, it stays at the bottom sometimes and other times at the top, depending on the position that gives better user experience.
Re: How Can I Create This Kind Of Sticky/bottom Adsense Ads Please ? by ProudlyTunes: 2:13am On Apr 03, 2022
EngRichie:
It appears at the top. If you add extra code provided by AdSense that makes it appear at the bottom, it stays at the bottom sometimes and other times at the top, depending on the position that gives better user experience.
not sure if this an anchor kind of ads,

You can check the website naijavibes.com, I think it’s a plug-in or coding doing the work. Anchor Ads is different.

Thanks for the suggestion
Re: How Can I Create This Kind Of Sticky/bottom Adsense Ads Please ? by ProudlyTunes: 2:15am On Apr 03, 2022
EngRichie:
see example of an anchor ads at the top in the screenshot

Not sure, if that’s what I want

Re: How Can I Create This Kind Of Sticky/bottom Adsense Ads Please ? by EngRichie: 4:39am On Apr 03, 2022
ProudlyTunes:
not sure if this an anchor kind of ads,

You can check the website naijavibes.com, I think it’s a plug-in or coding doing the work. Anchor Ads is different.

Thanks for the suggestion

I can see that you have already implemented it. Nice job. Be sure that it doesn't go against any AdSense policy.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Google Ads Account / Fb / I Need A Tracking Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.