Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

What Name Is Given To A Man Whose Wife Is A Governor Or President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Name Is Given To A Man Whose Wife Is A Governor Or President (697 Views)

This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest / 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries / Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Name Is Given To A Man Whose Wife Is A Governor Or President by donkarmal(m): 7:56am On Apr 02, 2022
Good Nairalander
As 2023 general election approaches and there are calls for women to be more active politically. We have seen women as senators, house members and few of them as deputy governors.
Let’s hope we will see a woman to become a governor to start with, my question is what will be the name given to such woman’s husband? You know when a man becomes a governor, his wife will be referred to as the First Lady of the state or country.
I need your answers please.
Re: What Name Is Given To A Man Whose Wife Is A Governor Or President by Nalie2: 7:57am On Apr 02, 2022
First Gentleman

4 Likes

Re: What Name Is Given To A Man Whose Wife Is A Governor Or President by 1bunne4lif(m): 7:58am On Apr 02, 2022
First Gentleman of the state

2 Likes

Re: What Name Is Given To A Man Whose Wife Is A Governor Or President by emmatony: 7:58am On Apr 02, 2022
First Gentleman

1 Like

Re: What Name Is Given To A Man Whose Wife Is A Governor Or President by Cutehector(m): 7:58am On Apr 02, 2022
Nalie2:
First Gentleman
simple

1 Like

Re: What Name Is Given To A Man Whose Wife Is A Governor Or President by chatinent: 8:01am On Apr 02, 2022
Wife of the Governor.

2 Likes

Re: What Name Is Given To A Man Whose Wife Is A Governor Or President by hurryup123(m): 8:02am On Apr 02, 2022
chatinent:
Wife of the Governor.
Clown

1 Like

Re: What Name Is Given To A Man Whose Wife Is A Governor Or President by Maxymilliano(m): 8:07am On Apr 02, 2022
First Gentleman cool

1 Like

Re: What Name Is Given To A Man Whose Wife Is A Governor Or President by VOsimhen144(m): 8:10am On Apr 02, 2022
chatinent:
Wife of the Governor.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Name Is Given To A Man Whose Wife Is A Governor Or President by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 8:18am On Apr 02, 2022
What if the husband of the female governor or president is not a gentleman, what will you now call him?
Re: What Name Is Given To A Man Whose Wife Is A Governor Or President by SuperAim: 8:20am On Apr 02, 2022
First gentleman
Re: What Name Is Given To A Man Whose Wife Is A Governor Or President by VOsimhen144(m): 8:21am On Apr 02, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
What if the husband of the female governor or president is not a gentleman, what will you now call him?
First Rugged Man

2 Likes

Re: What Name Is Given To A Man Whose Wife Is A Governor Or President by Sammy07: 8:24am On Apr 02, 2022
VOsimhen144:
First Rugged Man

grin cheesy
Re: What Name Is Given To A Man Whose Wife Is A Governor Or President by advanceDNA: 8:34am On Apr 02, 2022
donkarmal:
Good Nairalander
As 2023 general election approaches and there are calls for women to be more active politically. We have seen women as senators, house members and few of them as deputy governors.
Let’s hope we will see a woman to become a governor to start with, my question is what will be the name given to such woman’s husband? You know when a man becomes a governor, his wife will be referred to as the First Lady of the state or country.
I need your answers please.

No need to call him anything...
He will not be her husband for too long after she becomes the president

1 Like

Re: What Name Is Given To A Man Whose Wife Is A Governor Or President by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:35am On Apr 02, 2022
grin

nature never made provision for women ruling hence no official name for that grin

in the ancient times Queens don't usually have husband but mates.
Re: What Name Is Given To A Man Whose Wife Is A Governor Or President by orisa37: 8:37am On Apr 02, 2022
The Wife becomes GOVERNESS AND PRESIDENTRESS.
Re: What Name Is Given To A Man Whose Wife Is A Governor Or President by TossTos: 8:37am On Apr 02, 2022
I see no name other than the prefix Your Excellency Sir etc

@tosgramm Check my Bio , turn 3500 to 2.7million before December
Re: What Name Is Given To A Man Whose Wife Is A Governor Or President by jyz200(m): 8:50am On Apr 02, 2022
First man
Re: What Name Is Given To A Man Whose Wife Is A Governor Or President by lilvicky68(m): 8:51am On Apr 02, 2022
TossTos:
I see no name other than the prefix
Your Excellency
Sir
etc

@tosgramm
Check my Bio , turn 3500 to 2.7million before December
grin. Na buhari I blame
Re: What Name Is Given To A Man Whose Wife Is A Governor Or President by TossTos: 8:55am On Apr 02, 2022
lilvicky68:

grin. Na buhari I blame

{You make me grin here)

Blame buhari For ?

(1) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Want To Remove Me From Office, Targeting APC Party Members – Imo / Governor Soludo Appoints Nollywood Actor Bob Manuel As Special Adviser / Obaseki Receives Wives Of Southern Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.