Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Early Morning 3k+gtbank Scam: In Nano Seconds - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Early Morning 3k+gtbank Scam: In Nano Seconds (446 Views)

Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack / Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US / Concerned Nairalander Warns The Public About A Popular Scam In Nigeria!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Early Morning 3k+gtbank Scam: In Nano Seconds by treziMcCarthy: 8:09am On Apr 02, 2022
Hi nairalanders..
Good morning all. I hope you guys had a glamorous night rest, as for me I did, not until I picked up my phone to start my daily activities, just for me to see 20 notifications from Gtbank
I was like,Gtb wetin des sup.
I was knocked off balance immidiately I started seeing debit alert for future charges or what should I call this... imagine...
What got me furious was that, I borrowed this money for an urgent situation that came my way, I was charged upto 3k+ in nano seconds on the phone a Saturday morning.. Whsi does this kind of thing to us, see proofs below... Nigeria arweeep.

Re: Early Morning 3k+gtbank Scam: In Nano Seconds by ProudlyNGN: 10:38am On Apr 02, 2022
Don't waste your time going to the bank because there is nothing they will do about it and your money has gone.
Re: Early Morning 3k+gtbank Scam: In Nano Seconds by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:49am On Apr 02, 2022
Was the charge of sms and card maintenance of last year carried over to 2022? Or was this meant for this year? You need to visit the bank, it might be an error from their accounting application..
Re: Early Morning 3k+gtbank Scam: In Nano Seconds by JUMO95: 12:06pm On Apr 02, 2022
ProudlyNGN:
Don't waste your time going to the bank because there is nothing they will do about it and your money has gone.

This is the mentality I hate about Nigerians.
Always make sure you complain and escalate whatever perceived injustice you see.
It may not be just because of you alone but because of others that might encounter such nonsense in the future.
You deserve to fight for your 1naira or 1 Kobo
Don't just over look inadequacy in the financial sector abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Early Morning 3k+gtbank Scam: In Nano Seconds by ZooCountry45: 8:59pm On Apr 02, 2022
Gtb na Yahoo Bank naaa
Re: Early Morning 3k+gtbank Scam: In Nano Seconds by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2022
Though I didn't receive SMS debit alert for bank charges and all.I opened my mobile banking app and saw these charges.Gtbank is no different from those fraudsters who hack and withdraw from people's bank accounts.

Re: Early Morning 3k+gtbank Scam: In Nano Seconds by backnbeta(f): 2:35pm On Apr 03, 2022
I saw you've paid transaction charges till December, abi you're just receiving alert from 2021 transactions?

(1) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Arrested, Full Video / Husband Arrested After Allegedly Setting His Uk-based Wife And Her Only Brother / Youths Burst Notorious Kidnapper's Den In Ichi, Ekwusigo LGA, Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.