Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Please I Need A Side Hustle During This ASUU Strike - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need A Side Hustle During This ASUU Strike (896 Views)

I Really Need A Job This ASUU Strike / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Side Hustle During This ASUU Strike by Voldoz: 10:25am On Apr 02, 2022
Please I need a side hustle I can do online, any good suggestion will be okay.

Since nobody knows when ASUU will be calling off the strike.

Please help me out.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Side Hustle During This ASUU Strike by spydera: 11:05am On Apr 02, 2022
Online?
Try Ya___Ya___ toure wink
Re: Please I Need A Side Hustle During This ASUU Strike by Robinrul(m): 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2022
Hi Voldoz

I recommend you find business that will help you build and develop a skill which even at school, the skills you learnt will always generate you cash...

I am a student and have used this period to learn skills like copy writing, social media marketing, graphics design, content creation etc while also making money from it...

These skills will also help me in other areas of my life within and outside school... I think you should try it too

Make online research about skills you learn while earning at the same time or if you want to know more about these ones I'm doing, you can go to my profile @ www.nairaland.com/robinrul and connect through my WhatsApp number

I wish you success

Voldoz:
Please I need a side hustle I can do online, any good suggestion will be okay.

Since nobody knows when ASUU will be calling off the strike.

Please help me out.
Re: Please I Need A Side Hustle During This ASUU Strike by Classicmen35(m): 8:58am On Apr 03, 2022
come. be a marketer for Payvice and be paid 70k per month
Re: Please I Need A Side Hustle During This ASUU Strike by blaquebelle: 10:54am On Apr 03, 2022
Classicmen35:
which state
Re: Please I Need A Side Hustle During This ASUU Strike by Ladyhart: 11:07am On Apr 03, 2022
Classicmen35:
I am interested.
Location pls
Re: Please I Need A Side Hustle During This ASUU Strike by Classicmen35(m): 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
Be a full bank retailer with our terminal POS
opening of Account, Waec & jamb payment plus issuing of ATM with all banking Advantages with low charge for withdraw and deposit ......
09034838180 call or WhatsApp
Re: Please I Need A Side Hustle During This ASUU Strike by Sammysamzy2003(m): 5:21pm On Apr 10, 2022
Yeah I can recommend one for you that's if you take it serious.
Message me on 0 9 0 2 0 0 5 3 3 2 6
Re: Please I Need A Side Hustle During This ASUU Strike by okpamen: 8:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
Wasting time is a sin now ASUU is on strike ,you can learn valuable skill that will fetch you money forever , with this skill some of my student actually abandon school (which i am not in support of ) because of how mush they are earning, in 3months one of them went from 62k dept to 200k monthly but is not a get rich quick scheme is how to sell online ,you will sell other people digital product online and get paid here you can get the free video here 07063752211
Re: Please I Need A Side Hustle During This ASUU Strike by Joshua5652(m): 4:11am On Apr 16, 2022
Message me I will introduce a business you can do with your smartphone and internet connection.

If you follow instructions and you are serious you should be able to make at least #400,000 in your first month .
Re: Please I Need A Side Hustle During This ASUU Strike by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 16, 2022
Its not as if someone is lazy
But person no really get capital and is these things legir
Re: Please I Need A Side Hustle During This ASUU Strike by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 16, 2022
Joshua5652:
Message me I will introduce a business you can do with your smartphone and internet connection.

If you follow instructions and you are serious you should be able to make at least #400,000 in your first month .
Help me
Re: Please I Need A Side Hustle During This ASUU Strike by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 16, 2022
okpamen:
Wasting time is a sin now ASUU is on strike ,you can learn valuable skill that will fetch you money forever , with this skill some of my student actually abandon school (which i am not in support of ) because of how mush they are earning, in 3months one of them went from 62k dept to 200k monthly but is not a get rich quick scheme is how to sell online ,you will sell other people digital product online and get paid here you can get the free video here 07063752211
Teach me boss
Re: Please I Need A Side Hustle During This ASUU Strike by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 16, 2022
Classicmen35:
How
I'm in lag

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies In Sellfast.ng / Exxonmobil In Ph(when?) / Local Avian Influenza Surveillance Officer Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.