Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,907 members, 7,866,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:57 PM

Help Me Out, Should I Be Concerned About My Friend - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help Me Out, Should I Be Concerned About My Friend (294 Views)

Concerned About Waste? – Hire Rubbish Removal In Melbourne & Throw Away Junk / Big Cobra Found In My Friend's Bathroom / Look At The Snake Killed By My Friend Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Out, Should I Be Concerned About My Friend by Coregists: 10:46am On Apr 02, 2022
Please nairalanders help me out......

I have this friend of mine who is into fridge repairs and he is much comfortable, both in finance and social life.

I discovered of late that he has been isolating himself from women and I thought it's because he had so many failed relationships and want to take his time. I didn't bother to ask him why because I was kind of happy with his new lifestyle.

However, I discovered something last week in his room that disturbed me the more. He got a contract in a bottle water company and was to stay out of town for like three weeks. I needed to do my clearance in school and had to stay in his house for 3 days.

During my second day in his house, I discovered three used "dick enlargement cream" just behind his window curtains.

"Like seriously," I thought about it for a while and ignored it. He actually came back the third day of my stay in the house and asked me to stay for a day or two before going back. I accepted.

We were gisting the next day and I brought this up... I thought he will be angry but he opened up to me, he told me how disgraceful he has been feeling with a small dick. He has been unsuccessful in his previous relationships because of this.

Doctors in the house, does this actually work or has a lot of health implications??.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out, Should I Be Concerned About My Friend by Zonefree(m): 10:48am On Apr 02, 2022
Are you his partner to be concerned

Have you seen a girl showing concerned about her friend's deep ranged kpekus undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Out, Should I Be Concerned About My Friend by Aonkuuse(m): 10:48am On Apr 02, 2022
Wahala
Re: Help Me Out, Should I Be Concerned About My Friend by VOsimhen144(m): 10:53am On Apr 02, 2022
Each time I stand at the front of a mirror naked, I'm always grateful to God for giving me such weaponized gbola. In my next life I would like to return back with my exalt size of gbola. No addition, No subtraction.

Meanwhile.. This life no balance. Girls dey complain give me say my gbola too big, long and strong... My gbola dey touch their womb, and E dey pain them. bla bla bla..
Well, some still dey worship me while some dey complain bitterly.

@op girls don't really know what dey want, tell your friend to just look for a girl with a tiny kpekus, and his problem might be solved. I don't believe in penis enlargement cream or drugs.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Out, Should I Be Concerned About My Friend by Romanoff(f): 10:56am On Apr 02, 2022
If penis enlargement creams works, it is from the palms he uses to apply the cream that he will know.

All the breasts enlargement, bum enlargement and penis enlargement creams na scam.

The reason people are not coming out to speak against it is cause of the yabs that they will receive.

I can't tell if anything can be done medically though.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out, Should I Be Concerned About My Friend by Suspect1: 11:11am On Apr 02, 2022
Zonefree:
Are you his partner to be concerned

Have you seen a girl showing concerned about her friend's deep ranged kpekus undecided undecided
noise!

Re: Help Me Out, Should I Be Concerned About My Friend by illicit(m): 11:27am On Apr 02, 2022
Must he marry

(1) (Reply)

Name five countries starting with letter F / Funke Akindele Is A Bully, JJC Skillz Baby Mama Exposes Faces Of Her Twins / If You Know It, Give It A Trial...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.