Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,687 members, 7,823,935 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Protest: #buhari Must Be Impeached - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest: #buhari Must Be Impeached (811 Views)

#ENDSARS: It’s Your Right To Protest, Buhari Tells Youths / Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends / Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protest: #buhari Must Be Impeached by Peterkalio(m): 10:50am On Apr 02, 2022
Good Day Everyone.

I'm here to bring forth this protest #BuhariMustBeImpeached.

We can't continue living like this, this is just too much,
what have we done to deserve this?, or is it a crime to be A Citizen of Nigeria?
What did we do wrong, why have we become so unfortunate to have such Governments?

This must END!

Just like the time of "EndSars" we must rise again, we must take actions, this is just saddening..

People are dying everyday, things are getting worse everyday, we can't just sit back and fold our arms.
When pushed to the wall, we must fight back.

I will be starting up this protest on the 3rd of April, Sunday, 2022, along the streets of Port Harcourt City, Rivers State, Nigeria.

If I die or get arrested, I love my Family, I love my Friends and I love my Country.

I urge everyone of us to do same, in your different State/Country of residence.
Make sure your voice is heard in whatever way you can, shout to the maximum of your voice.

This doesn't just apply to the Current President of Nigeria, Buhari, But to the entire arms of Government, Local inclusive.
Anyone who can't lead this Country to prosperity, shouldn't bring it to it's highest level of helplessness.

I am sad and can't take this anymore.
It's my right as a Citizen, and I will do whatever I can to repay my Country of what is has given me but, I won't standby and watch, as some group of individuals steal and exploit her of it's resources and Citizens dying.

I can't pour out my anger here, but I will channel it to the ones who deserves it.

We have too many potentials for the Government to destroy,
We have too many Resources in this country, for Government to steal.

We must RAISE.
#BuhariMustLeave

1 Like

Re: Protest: #buhari Must Be Impeached by DrGoodman: 10:50am On Apr 02, 2022
Smiles cheesy

My people says that handing a cup of water to a monkey is easy, the difficult part is retrieving your cup from hi.m.

You handed power over to a person who you know will do evil with it, impeaching him will only bring more trouble foe the country.

Protests?

DSS hasn't ran out of bullets grin

Target practice with innocent youths is their specialty.

3 Likes

Re: Protest: #buhari Must Be Impeached by Frigga13: 10:55am On Apr 02, 2022
Yoruba man..

He must be impeached with his vice , senate president and Gbajamula..
Re: Protest: #buhari Must Be Impeached by BigRocky: 11:07am On Apr 02, 2022
Lekki massacre victims are yet to get justice.

I just say mk I update u

1 Like

Re: Protest: #buhari Must Be Impeached by Laggafin: 11:18am On Apr 02, 2022
Lol.. Nigerians are still cruising jare.. if not I see no reason why we shdnt hit de streets and make this political leeches run for their miserable lives cuz it's obvious the country is no longer governable and we still paying them for killing and maiming us daily

1 Like

Re: Protest: #buhari Must Be Impeached by Offpointng: 11:24am On Apr 02, 2022
DrGoodman:

Protests?

DSS hasn't ran out of bullets grin

Target practice with innocent youths is their specialty.

I'm very sure some victims of the train bombing reasoned like this until it came hitting at em at their unprepared moment and guess what the death they are scared of hit em. scared of DSS bullet?? so atm you're sure of travelling and coming back safe?? or moving out without being harassed by men in blacks esp in this hard time??

The Earth is not a place for coward and weaklings

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protest: #buhari Must Be Impeached by Peterkalio(m): 11:29am On Apr 02, 2022
Laggafin:
Lol.. Nigerians are still cruising jare.. if not I see no reason why we shdnt hit de streets and make this political leeches run for their miserable lives cuz it's obvious the country is no longer governable and we still paying them for killing and maiming us daily

Exactly my Point,
Why can't we stand and fight for our right.
Isn't this suffering too much for us to handle?

We've got to face our demons, we can't continue living like peasants in our own country

2 Likes

Re: Protest: #buhari Must Be Impeached by Peterkalio(m): 11:31am On Apr 02, 2022
Offpointng:

I'm very sure some victims of the train bombing reasoned like this until it came hitting at em at their unprepared moment and guess what the death they are scared of hit em. scared of DSS bullet?? so atm you're sure of travelling and coming back safe?? or moving out without being harassed by men in blacks esp in this hard time??

People like the person you mentioned, don't deserve to be in this country..

Why do you fear?
why are you suffering and smiling?

I'm done with that
Re: Protest: #buhari Must Be Impeached by Peterkalio(m): 11:33am On Apr 02, 2022
If you reside in Port Harcourt, please send me a DM to my Email.
If your interested, we move out first thing tomorrow morning, with our placards

1 Like

Re: Protest: #buhari Must Be Impeached by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:49am On Apr 02, 2022
#BuhariMustLeave

No be problem we dey find so?

Re: Protest: #buhari Must Be Impeached by Jostoman: 11:52am On Apr 02, 2022
This is nonsense, if you people want to correct your mistake wait till 2023 and If you people want to protest please protest about insecurity and hardship that we are facing now not impeachment nonsense
Re: Protest: #buhari Must Be Impeached by Sergio101(m): 12:10pm On Apr 02, 2022
Offpointng:

Oya Start the protest nah cheesy grin
Re: Protest: #buhari Must Be Impeached by remi4ever(m): 12:15pm On Apr 02, 2022
OP, I feel your pain, trust me. I see a lot of heart wrenching things everyday.

People that were welltodo are broke and hungry. Insecurity, Unemployment, Hyperinflation, Stagnation.
Re: Protest: #buhari Must Be Impeached by Igbodicool(m): 12:58pm On Apr 02, 2022
BUHARI IS GOING NOWHERE!

The only federal government Yoruba supported is a total failure just as Abiola.

Ride on!
Re: Protest: #buhari Must Be Impeached by Laggafin: 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2022
Peterkalio:

Exactly my Point,
Why can't we stand and fight for our right.
Isn't this suffering too much for us to handle?

We've got to face our demons, we can't continue living like peasants in our own country
Honestly how Nigerians adjust to every situation but rather prefer just to lament shocks me to the marrow.. we all want good life and society like heaven but no one is ready to stand up to be counted
Re: Protest: #buhari Must Be Impeached by Omooba77: 1:26pm On Apr 02, 2022
Peterkalio:
Good Day Everyone.

I'm here to bring forth this protest #BuhariMustBeImpeached.

We can't continue living like this, this is just too much,
what have we done to deserve this?, or is it a crime to be A Citizen of Nigeria?
What did we do wrong, why have we become so unfortunate to have such Governments?

This must END!

Just like the time of "EndSars" we must rise again, we must take actions, this is just saddening..

People are dying everyday, things are getting worse everyday, we can't just sit back and fold our arms.
When pushed to the wall, we must fight back.

I will be starting up this protest on the 3rd of April, Sunday, 2022, along the streets of Port Harcourt City, Rivers State, Nigeria.

If I die or get arrested, I love my Family, I love my Friends and I love my Country.

I urge everyone of us to do same, in your different State/Country of residence.
Make sure your voice is heard in whatever way you can, shout to the maximum of your voice.

This doesn't just apply to the Current President of Nigeria, Buhari, But to the entire arms of Government, Local inclusive.
Anyone who can't lead this Country to prosperity, shouldn't bring it to it's highest level of helplessness.

I am sad and can't take this anymore.
It's my right as a Citizen, and I will do whatever I can to repay my Country of what is has given me but, I won't standby and watch, as some group of individuals steal and exploit her of it's resources and Citizens dying.

I can't pour out my anger here, but I will channel it to the ones who deserves it.

We have too many potentials for the Government to destroy,
We have too many Resources in this country, for Government to steal.

We must RAISE.
#BuhariMustLeave

Buhari has taken Nigeria back like 30 years....Enough is Enough....Otooogeee...

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Commissions King David University Of Medical Science In Ebonyi / Bamidele Salam, A Vessel Well Built For Lawmaking, Best Rep In Osun State(pics) / 2023: If We Don't Win This Election, Forget PDP -wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.