Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,839 members, 7,831,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Amaechi Wanted To Give N3.7bn Rail Contract To A Father, Mother & Child - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Wanted To Give N3.7bn Rail Contract To A Father, Mother & Child (34992 Views)

Ikuforiji's Company gets MultiBillion Naira Rail Contract without prior history / Why FEC Rejected Amaechi’s N3.7bn Security Proposal - Leaked Memo / Herdsmen Invade Ogun, Kill Mother & Child, Injure Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Wanted To Give N3.7bn Rail Contract To A Father, Mother & Child by backnbeta(f): 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2022
internationalman:

Are you the son??
Or the father grin grin
Re: Amaechi Wanted To Give N3.7bn Rail Contract To A Father, Mother & Child by Mryacks: 9:07pm On Apr 02, 2022
joshmaster487:
That's a typical Nigerian occurrence.

Was it Tafawa balewa that said "Nigeria will be better when the son of nobody becomes somebody without knowing anybody"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvGQnboCNOw

I enjoyed the movie story line ....
Re: Amaechi Wanted To Give N3.7bn Rail Contract To A Father, Mother & Child by joshmaster487: 9:27pm On Apr 02, 2022
Mryacks:

I enjoyed the movie story line ....

Thanks, do well to subscribe
Re: Amaechi Wanted To Give N3.7bn Rail Contract To A Father, Mother & Child by infogeneral: 6:44am On Apr 03, 2022
Amechi should be prosecuted.
Re: Amaechi Wanted To Give N3.7bn Rail Contract To A Father, Mother & Child by ikpumbe(m): 11:42am On Apr 03, 2022
SocialJustice:
No need for finger pointing, any sensible person knows politicians are responsible for the state Nigeria is in.

True

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Wanted To Give N3.7bn Rail Contract To A Father, Mother & Child by ikpumbe(m): 11:44am On Apr 03, 2022
Sheggy13:

The internet has really allowed lunatics opportunities to display their idiocy and brainlessness to the whole world. So despite this expose of intended fraud, it's Tinubu you can still see. Your situation is truly hopeless.

My brother check very well. you are the lunatic who supports a well known evil man because he's from your tribe. That's the traits of lunatics

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Wanted To Give N3.7bn Rail Contract To A Father, Mother & Child by kafeii123: 6:08pm On Apr 03, 2022
Xscape1993:
And so? If the company in question can handle the project, why not give it to them? Besides, the governor of Kano state awarded some contracts to his son's company. APC is in a state of confusion at the moment & using Amaechi as an escaping root for their failures. Party of complains, terrorists sympathizer, blames and corruption.

This your comment is not smart.... Although I agree that had this proposal been presented by a northern team..... they might have been able to
push it through without anyone raising any eyebrow.. plus..Amaechi self was trying to do chop alone...its obvious that the people at that FEC meeting weren't in on the deal and 3.7b is too big an amount of money to just dash out that frivolously....

lastly, it was even God that saved Osibanjo's head..had he put his pen on that type of deal.....and it blows open as it just has... we for don change the man name from Osibanjo to Osibole

I am even thinking that if the inital less than 90M that the firm previously had as turnover is probed well... it may have been illegally awarded...and might have been for the same Amaechi..or his friend....

It's sad to not that amaechi who got the former Director of NPA ousted on grounds of being corrupt is spearheading this open rape on the Nation's treasury.....

When NANS finally develops sense...they will all go the Aso rock and protest at the gate for a week....cos these open mismanagement of funds definitely cannot continue like this
Re: Amaechi Wanted To Give N3.7bn Rail Contract To A Father, Mother & Child by kafeii123: 6:34pm On Apr 03, 2022
geesilver:
Those with track records that were awarded the contract to install CCTV camera in all Abuja. Where are they..... Nonsense and ingredients

Doesn't mean that common sense and logic should now be made to stand on their heads.... we're talking 3.7bn oga..... calculate all the potential salaries you are likely to earn in your lifetime......its not up to a quarter of that money o...that's what one individual who already has other largesse he's getting wants to pull out from this our MMM.... you now know say e go reduce the chance for other to GH-out of the system?

It would even have been sensible suppose the so called Amaechi has any useful thing he's been doing in his home state....or region...but nothing......Alhaji's who steal will at least feed the Almajiris in their streets throughout this Ramadan month...and even buy clothes and share rams for some of their street kids. But you see southern embezzlers... na to oppress everybody in their family o...especially step siblings....while funding girlfriends and concubines...
Re: Amaechi Wanted To Give N3.7bn Rail Contract To A Father, Mother & Child by kafeii123: 6:38pm On Apr 03, 2022
CountVersailles:

Ode

Abeg just correct am by pointing out the error in his thinking.... Whether northern or southern.... a megalomanic political appointee harms everyone. the consequence of their pilfering wont be borne by just one region or tribe.....
This is why I support GEJ's motion that public m=funds mismanagement and embezzlement should be treated as stealing... the laws for stealing are straightforward.....you were caught to have stolen this amount....death b y hanging...life imprisonment....etc.... not this protracted court processes....all in the name of proving corruption.
Re: Amaechi Wanted To Give N3.7bn Rail Contract To A Father, Mother & Child by kafeii123: 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2022
ken045501:
It doesn’t mean anything . If they can do the work . I know so many peoples eyes are on the contract. No matter who you give them go complain .even if the company hasn’t done any contract if that amount . Na one day everything dey start

Doesn't mean to start with a 3.7bn contract.... na stealing b that one... enor get another name.... e for make sense to first pair the firm with another one or two others at first..... this one wey dem wan do nor follow
Re: Amaechi Wanted To Give N3.7bn Rail Contract To A Father, Mother & Child by kafeii123: 6:41pm On Apr 03, 2022
TheGift:
As a company, you want to do serious business and all you have are your family members as shareholders and directors, you are not a serious company.

Meanwhile, How stupid can Ameachi be to award this kind of contract to such a company? Or is it how greedy? Because greed also makes people stupid.

Na so we see am o....3.7bn just like that....what is the total gdp of the whole ecowas
Re: Amaechi Wanted To Give N3.7bn Rail Contract To A Father, Mother & Child by kafeii123: 6:43pm On Apr 03, 2022
soojar:

Ameachi is the one that wanted to score cheap point with the public by bringing up this 'yahoo yahoo' presentation. And he has been carpeted by the revelation of the full details of the proposal.

That proposal was just avenue to 'move' money, but I guess he wan chop alone that's why the FEC rejected it (na so dem dey move money everyday for naija).

But in a normal environment, who if not a mad man will approve such project presented by Ameachi? a project to be done by

1. 2 year old company handle security surveillance
2. A company that has NEVER done anything like that before
3. A company when asked by the presenter of the memo "what's the brand name of the equipment to be used" he replied "I don't know yet"
4. A company that was asked to break down the components of the surveillance and explain which part does what, the presenter replied "I don't know, this is just a prototype" shocked And we should hand over 3.7 billion (N900 million in 4 places!) to such company

Kai! the fear of God no dey this country.

Fear of God left since 2015....Mama patience announced it when it was leaving...na we nor gree hear.imagine...prototype....3.7bn.... as if na science fair/exhibition dem wan run..... Na baba sope cashout them wan run....correct GH
Re: Amaechi Wanted To Give N3.7bn Rail Contract To A Father, Mother & Child by aribisala0(m): 7:10pm On Apr 03, 2022
kafeii123:

Abeg just correct am by pointing out the error in his thinking.... Whether northern or southern.... a megalomanic political appointee harms everyone. the consequence of their pilfering wont be borne by just one region or tribe.....
This is why I support GEJ's motion that public m=funds mismanagement and embezzlement should be treated as stealing... the laws for stealing are straightforward.....you were caught to have stolen this amount....death b y hanging...life imprisonment....etc.... not this protracted court processes....all in the name of proving corruption.
EFCC can and does charge people for stealing
> It still has to be proved in court

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Wanted To Give N3.7bn Rail Contract To A Father, Mother & Child by kafeii123: 5:43am On Apr 05, 2022
aribisala0:
EFCC can and does charge people for stealing
> It steal has to be proved in court

I get....you mean if a yam thief is caught in the market? you still need the EFCC to try him?

btw... I'm still confused as to what case(s) are now meant for the normal police, which ones are for the DSS/CID ...and which ones now fall exclusively within the purview of the EFCC
Re: Amaechi Wanted To Give N3.7bn Rail Contract To A Father, Mother & Child by aribisala0(m): 9:08am On Apr 05, 2022
kafeii123:

I get....you mean if a yam thief is caught in the market? you still need the EFCC to try him?

btw... I'm still confused as to what case(s) are now meant for the normal police, which ones are for the DSS/CID ...and which ones now fall exclusively within the purview of the EFCC
It dependson howmany yams
Is it a truckload or just one?
Re: Amaechi Wanted To Give N3.7bn Rail Contract To A Father, Mother & Child by kafeii123: 6:36pm On Apr 07, 2022
aribisala0:
It dependson howmany yams
Is it a truckload or just one?

Oh...okay..... May we get it right in this space..... btw...there's a certain aribisala i used to know on newspapers at some times past...are you guys related ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! / BREAKING: APC Holds Two Parallel Congresses In Lagos, With Open Confrontation / Africa Largest Solar Panel Factory Unveiled In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.