Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,252 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Which Child Is More EASIER To Raise A MALE Child Or A FEMALE Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Child Is More EASIER To Raise A MALE Child Or A FEMALE Child (562 Views)

Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? / My Dad's Elder Sister's Son's Child Is My What.. Answers Please. / Female Child Is More Valuable Than Male Child – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Child Is More EASIER To Raise A MALE Child Or A FEMALE Child by Tacha01: 11:44am On Apr 02, 2022
We did an interview on our matriculation day.. asking parents this question, which child is easier to raise a MALE child or a FEMALE child.

But which of them do you think will be easier to raise

Mommies and Daddies in the house we need your help smiley

watch the full video of the interview https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCVOHcZ9FcDBI4C2LSZg-aqw

Re: Which Child Is More EASIER To Raise A MALE Child Or A FEMALE Child by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:57am On Apr 02, 2022
Both
Re: Which Child Is More EASIER To Raise A MALE Child Or A FEMALE Child by vastolord4(m): 12:02pm On Apr 02, 2022
Non is easier.. the moment you think one is getting it right and move ur focus to the other,
You'll see the earlier kid malfunctioning like a rat with a cracked skull.. non of them is easier to raise.. even parents get trained while on the job of training kids

1 Like

Re: Which Child Is More EASIER To Raise A MALE Child Or A FEMALE Child by yanabasee(m): 12:08pm On Apr 02, 2022
A male child....

A male child will get difficult to train during his adolescent stage... But their behaviors will be visible and can be tamed... Mostly they will get stubborn and will likely join a group of friends that will mislead them...

A close and strick warnings and constant counseling will out them into check....

But the female is very difficult... The moment a female child develops breast, she's already seeing herself as a woman... He level of deception and smartness will increase...

At this stage, what matters to them is love. They want to fine love and be loved and will easily be used or will be vulnerable to any man that speaks the lies to them.

You might end up having a grandchild earlier than expected....
Re: Which Child Is More EASIER To Raise A MALE Child Or A FEMALE Child by tommy589(m): 12:08pm On Apr 02, 2022
vastolord4:
Non is easier.. the moment you think one is getting it right and move ur focus to the other,
You'll see the earlier kid malfunctioning like a rat with a cracked skull.. non of them is easier to raise.. even parents get trained while on the job of training kids

This rat with a cracked skull got me laughing grin

Children are not one size fits all. You have to adapt and engage them individually or you lost it.If deception were to be human, my adolescent son will be that. But he always meets me every step of the way

1 Like

Re: Which Child Is More EASIER To Raise A MALE Child Or A FEMALE Child by Oluromantic: 12:48pm On Apr 02, 2022
In this kind of debate, you'll see most guys saying it's both genders but girls will say it's female only.

Everything about them is selfish even when things are easy let one when faced with challenges.

Same way they say, his money is our money and my money is only my money
Re: Which Child Is More EASIER To Raise A MALE Child Or A FEMALE Child by vastolord4(m): 1:52pm On Apr 02, 2022
tommy589:

This rat with a cracked skull got me laughing grin

Children are not one size fits all. You have to adapt and engage them individually or you lost it.If deception were to be human, my adolescent son will be it. But he always meets me every step of the way

My first is male and is 4.. he's a hand full and trust me that boy terrorises. Even the dog's Canine Olfaction is stronger for my son. That young man is a human combustion engine..

2 Likes

Re: Which Child Is More EASIER To Raise A MALE Child Or A FEMALE Child by OscarJaden(m): 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2022
A Male child is easy to train although he can be stubborn at adolescent age but a female once she done enter road.....

Na go be dat
Re: Which Child Is More EASIER To Raise A MALE Child Or A FEMALE Child by Cousin9999: 10:11pm On Apr 02, 2022
Raising children is hard period. Gender is irrelevant. Trying to do the "right" things, keep them healthy and safe, and make them into a well-adjusted, productive member of society isn't easy.

However, I suppose you worry about the safety of girls more.

(1) (Reply)

Six Ways To Escape Poverty. / . / Pap For Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.