Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

I Have Gotten My TSTV - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Have Gotten My TSTV (104145 Views)

Tstv Africa Claims To Have Gotten Rights For EPL / Bbnaija: Housemates Have Gotten Their Phones For Task / TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Aarenasbaba(m): 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
Kestolove:
Am next, on monday tins
Pls tell us how it works
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Obynolee(f): 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
SocialJustice:
The guy na block head, I swear.

Some people talk because others are talking.

7 Likes

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 03, 2022
OmoEpe:

Your village people do you strong thing o. See as dem dash your lineage this kain madness

Village people sha.

Before you start bleating like a goat...what I mentioned above is it true or false?

Village people kill you there I hate this Yoruba people with passion...snakes

2 Likes

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Topmaike007(m): 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2022
Obynolee:

Some people just dey yan okpata,commenting on something you know nothing about,I recharged 2k since December and I am watching over 300 channels.
what is the name of your decoder
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by mastermaestro(m): 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2022
SocialJustice:
You are bent on being daft and unteachable. No one here can help you, if you want clarity, walk into a TSTV shop and ask your questions.

Abi you think say to be mumu na wetin them take dey proud?

I know your head houses dust instead of a working brain. If you weren’t dumb, if you had a drop of sense left in the overblown tank you call a head, you would have seen that I didn’t abuse anyone. I only questioned their bogus claims beside which they backed up with nothing concrete.

Goatish boy...scamper off!

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by 3verblazing(m): 2:19pm On Apr 03, 2022
Belleful:
Good. Make I gather my money to buy. I recharge my gotv max since yesterday with 3600, up till now, they never activate am. No way to find out wetin b d problem. I beg , make una help us with tstv office for warri. thanks
lol.. your payment never complete ..login your account on their mobile app to see how much you need to balance up

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by mikaael(m): 2:19pm On Apr 03, 2022
CaptainFM1:
You just made another great mistake. Why don't you use the money to get an Android TV box and enjoy IPTV to the fullest?

Where can one get the Android TV box??
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by golddust6000(m): 2:19pm On Apr 03, 2022
I do not watch TV, I watch my neighbour’s daughter having her bath with her big nyash through my windowtv

2 Likes

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Abdul4trust1(m): 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2022
Smokeybrain:
I promised myself that I would get TSTV after an objective review by a nairalander. I have fulfilled my promise. Now am connecting my world. Good bye DSTV
Is it working in selected cities?
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Oyiboman69: 2:21pm On Apr 03, 2022
Gentledizzle:

Yes you need internet, but better still sort for fibre internet. Which is extremely cheap. You only need 10 to 15Mbps to run IPTV very well. Incase you need. I do sell IPTV subscription.
name the different price of the Internet cost...
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Topmaike007(m): 2:22pm On Apr 03, 2022
Ikpongiton:
15k for what? God punish them there.i thought there are coming,to be affordable, like Glo did.
na free Dem dey share am
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by SocialJustice: 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2022
mastermaestro:

I know your head houses dust instead of a working brain. If you weren’t dumb, if you had a drop of sense left in the overblown tank you call a head, you would have seen that I didn’t abuse anyone. I only questioned their bogus claims beside which they backed up with nothing concrete.

Goatish boy...scamper off!

Lol, mumu dey vaga. Vaga well. cheesy No be me confirm you mumu, na you confirm yourself. So no dey cry for me. cheesy

It is better for a fool to keep quiet than speak and confirm that he is a fool. grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by litaninja(m): 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2022
Chief, I have analyzed this thing to heaven and back trust me. This is from someone who runs through 75GB in less than one weekend of netflix. Again, if you don't have true unlimited broadband internet, it is NOT cheaper.
CaptainFM1:

Many people have asked me about the price comparative advantages. I've enumerated as much as I can in one of my post on this topic.

I don't know how to tag everyone together so all could just read it at once. But, yeah I've answered that.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Kaido: 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2022

2 Likes

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2022
stanuplane:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN. The above statement was not made buy an Igbo person. It was made by people who will stop at nothing to divide us. I am an Igbo person and I love Yoruba people. You guys mostly support us and not the other way around. I have Yoruba friends and they are all cool. Shame on whoever posted this NONSENSE!!!

Look at Yoruba ogoo head claiming Igbo...spit.
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by onunwa21(m): 2:25pm On Apr 03, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
DStv is now 9k for compact. Just imagine!

The DStv are true definition of rippers
Upon all the noise making by the National Assembly
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by CaptainFM1: 2:25pm On Apr 03, 2022
tunnex190:

Ok. I once used Kodi on Android back in 2015 with some free repositories and I liked it. Then I h.zbave used some other IPTV apps recently and I did enjoy them all to be honest but the internet part is where I don't like because their internet consumption are very high. You want to enjoy IPTV, you need a minimum of 50-100GB in a month or unlimited plan and it's super expensive.

Sure, that's why I emphasised on finding the broadband that suits one's need. I get GLO 130GB monthly which satisfy the entire household needs including individuals phones as well as for watching TV. Imagine if I were to buy monthly data of about #5000 for about 8 to 10 people? The price comparative advantage favours IPTV especially when you considers the arrays of channels and programs available to you. They are talking of TSTV that doesn't even show champions league. Tufiakwa....spitt!

Well Bro....for this your positive comment, I'm giving you some great Kodi addons.

https://iptv-org.github.io/iptv/index.nsfw.m3u
https://team-crew.github.io/

1 Like

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by dododawa1: 2:26pm On Apr 03, 2022
Rubbiish:

You are very silly & mannerless
Was the question directed to u?
When I need first hand solutions to issues are u the one to direct me to google??
All the thread u have been creating on this forum to ask questions didn't u know there was google? Don't ever quote me in your miserable life! Animal.
oga, don't put all your energy on me BUT on BUHARI.
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Smokeybrain(m): 2:28pm On Apr 03, 2022
Abdul4trust1:
Is it working in selected cities?
I don't think so, got mine in Kano though.
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 03, 2022
15k is not enough i will go for it, but just lets me see their channel
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Austinbiggy(m): 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2022
pay as you watch, tstv is good, sport channel, good movies but old once. it's better than Gotv a little but u can't compare it with dstv. the picture quality in dstv is still the best.... base on sport channels, dstv is better than Tstv.
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by OlawaleBammie: 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2022
majamajic:
As usual

Na waste of money , instead I buy Gotv , 8k upgrade it to max
Than buy this 15k
8k multiply by 12

Do the calculations pls
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2022
Gentledizzle:

Yes you need internet, but better still sort for fibre internet. Which is extremely cheap. You only need 10 to 15Mbps to run IPTV very well. Incase you need. I do sell IPTV subscription.
Fibre internet is cheap? You must be joking. The least package for a fibre internet service provider here in Abuja is 23,000 naira! Per month.

1 Like

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Gentlerespect76: 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2022
Topmaike007:
it is nationwide
Thanks a lot.
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by udy4real(m): 2:35pm On Apr 03, 2022
CaptainFM1:

It's Android box you will get. The services the box will give you is called IPTV.

Basically watching TV via the internet.

You can buy a simple box like the "X 88 PRO 10" on Jumia or AliExpress.

Please how much is it?
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by CaptainFM1: 2:35pm On Apr 03, 2022
litaninja:
Chief, I have analyzed this thing to heaven and back trust me. This is from someone who runs through 75GB in less than one weekend of netflix. Again, if you don't have true unlimited broadband internet, it is NOT cheaper.

I don't know what network you use. I use GLO and I sub for 130GB a month. With minimum of 8 connected devices. We never get to finish it. They don't take light in my house. The last time light blinked was 7months ago and that's just to tell you how much we watch TV.
This is why my emphasis was on finding the network/broadband that suits you. Trust me I tested all of them. I had the time.

Talking about Netflix.....There you go again. First you have to sub for data, then sub again for Netflix, then sub for showmax, then sub, sub and sub.
I just don't know why Nigerians like to waste or dash Oyinbo money.
There's absolutely nothing Netflix has to offer that IPTV will not give you. Infact, you get much more movies on demand from IPTV than Netflix.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by CaptainFM1: 2:37pm On Apr 03, 2022
udy4real:

Please how much is it?

Do a simple search now....haba!
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Ekpekus(m): 2:38pm On Apr 03, 2022
CaptainFM1:
You just made another great mistake. Why don't you use the money to get an Android TV box and enjoy IPTV to the fullest?
With which internet?

1 Like

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by cejaypriesty(m): 2:39pm On Apr 03, 2022
seunaj:
This just be some kind of promotion.��
Why do you Nigerians like to politicise everything. So he can't buy a TSTV and post it online without it being of some motives ?
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Bright777: 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Install and let us see the available channels on their bouquets
I have been using it since November with only 100 naira subscription. It has every channel except CNN and the picture quality is MAD..try it out and say bye bye to GOTV and DSTV
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Koleb: 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2022
Just place an order for it from jumia, am in Abuja though. I spent nothing less 320 000 on DSTV a year

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply)

Channels TV Newscaster Caught Kissing Colleague On Live TV (Pics) / TSTV Decoder Picture / What Series Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.