Stats: 3,156,341 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Soludo Joins Onitsha Clean Up (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Joins Onitsha Clean Up (Pictures) (50196 Views)

Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan / Ochanja Onitsha Clean-up: Soludo Flags Off Sustainable Clean And Green Program / Soludo Joins Onitsha Clean Up Exercise (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Soludo Joins Onitsha Clean Up (Pictures) by Sheriman(m): 6:17pm On Apr 02, 2022
Maybe at least their potopoto republic will clean small
Re: Soludo Joins Onitsha Clean Up (Pictures) by Ezemeiyogu(m): 6:24pm On Apr 02, 2022
LILTJAY:
Smelling igboland grin grin... no wonder their people die in accident and smash their flatheadss while travelling to the sw for greener pastures grin cheesy

This is so childish!

Re: Soludo Joins Onitsha Clean Up (Pictures) by deebrownneymar: 6:25pm On Apr 02, 2022
This is called initial gragra
Landmack:
The Governor of Anambra State @CCSoludo is live in Onitsha for the Operation Clean up Onitsha.

Photos from the sanitation exercise
Re: Soludo Joins Onitsha Clean Up (Pictures) by Malawian(m): 6:27pm On Apr 02, 2022
Soludo eyes go clear on Monday. Him still dey feel like star boy. Even chicken no go come out.
Re: Soludo Joins Onitsha Clean Up (Pictures) by MaxwellJnr1: 6:30pm On Apr 02, 2022
Best Governor ever that believes in his people capacity.

Re: Soludo Joins Onitsha Clean Up (Pictures) by caracas: 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Looks like a perfect photoshoot... Nigerians are very funny tho..
Pls what exactly are they celebrating?
A leader doing his job? undecided
It’s not easy to get a leader doing his job in Nigeria
So it’s worth celebrating…..
Re: Soludo Joins Onitsha Clean Up (Pictures) by lawrenzooo: 7:07pm On Apr 02, 2022
Likeandshare:
Like if you think he is only deceiving himself,share if you think he is not.
E be like say this clean up sha pain you. Its in only in Africa we elect leaders an pray they fail.

Re: Soludo Joins Onitsha Clean Up (Pictures) by noegenesis(m): 7:08pm On Apr 02, 2022
Frigga13:
Soludo Chase agbero comot from onitsha ..Nnewi..

Ufuma- Inyi- Oji-River route too... Agboro spilled into Enugu... Those people are terrible!
Re: Soludo Joins Onitsha Clean Up (Pictures) by Littlefingerjp: 7:15pm On Apr 02, 2022
LILTJAY:
Smelling igboland grin grin... no wonder their people die in accident and smash their flatheadss while travelling to the sw for greener pastures grin cheesy
no wonder ur people extort and steal from them because of their laziness
Re: Soludo Joins Onitsha Clean Up (Pictures) by Frigga13: 7:31pm On Apr 02, 2022
noegenesis:

Ufuma- Inyi- Oji-River route too... Agboro spilled into Enugu... Those people are terrible!

OBIANO was ssoing till he’s wife got involve .. everything about that woman Na to pack anambra money

Na so she start to marry OBIANO as wife and the rest in anambra Na stories

IPOB took over
Louts And agberos everywhere

Everywhere

Agbero come dey snake igbos for park in broad day light
Some thing you only see in yorubaland

Walahi eh..
if no be Soludo

Apga for lose Anambra State..
Re: Soludo Joins Onitsha Clean Up (Pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:34pm On Apr 02, 2022
SilentQueen:
who cares!? ...stay outta my mention
shocked grin
You? grin

Re: Soludo Joins Onitsha Clean Up (Pictures) by EMONFASHION65: 7:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
It won't be easy cleansing and cleaning the mess Obiano committed in Anambra state.praying that GOD Will be with Soludo to continue with the spirit.SYCHOPHANTS AND DISTRACTORS PLEASE GIVE WAY.

Re: Soludo Joins Onitsha Clean Up (Pictures) by UGAHAM(m): 7:51pm On Apr 02, 2022
thirdi:
I think that Soludo should be showcasing his Road map to a reinvigorated Anambra ....he should be pushing industrialization ideas ..such as incinerators for waste management, power generation and road expansion.

regards
I don’t no how some of us think, what does cleanup have to do with industrialization? Cleanup is sure thing in which we Nigerians ignore for example did you sweep or clean the gutters around ur environment last month? Industrialization yes but he is not up to 1 month on ground. Industrialization is an elephant project that requires planning and financing also need to know the aspect to invest on. Cleanup is our own responsibility that we failed to do and in this now we are creating more jobs to our leader. Let me ask u again ur last month TAX did u pay?
Re: Soludo Joins Onitsha Clean Up (Pictures) by Temi2468: 8:03pm On Apr 02, 2022
JUMO95:
soludo is working.... best governor.
best governor in Nigeria
Soludo for president

Calm down and don't be taken over by emotions and sensationalism!

It's too early to start saying best this best that.
That's how it was said of some governors who are nothing now.

Re: Soludo Joins Onitsha Clean Up (Pictures) by 360command: 8:04pm On Apr 02, 2022
thirdi:
I think that Soludo should be showcasing his Road map to a reinvigorated Anambra ....he should be pushing industrialization ideas ..such as incinerators for waste management, power generation and road expansion.

regards
You are very right. Anambra needs to be projected as an industrial hub. It needs to re-engineer herself because from time immemorial, they have shown their capability in managing their own affairs. I would like for the state to look into hydro powered plants, bioengergy power, sewage gas power and landfill gas power.
Re: Soludo Joins Onitsha Clean Up (Pictures) by LILTJAY: 8:15pm On Apr 02, 2022
MAGG0T:

Igbos hawking Apple wearing an aboki caftan like the one in front?...

You're plain stupid and don't drag me down to your level of foolish thinking, I think giving you attention made you relevant now go back to sleep kid!

Re: Soludo Joins Onitsha Clean Up (Pictures) by 360command: 8:24pm On Apr 02, 2022
UGAHAM:

I don’t no how some of us think, what does cleanup have to do with industrialization? Cleanup is sure thing in which we Nigerians ignore for example did you sweep or clean the gutters around ur environment last month? Industrialization yes but he is not up to 1 month on ground. Industrialization is an elephant project that requires planning and financing also need to know the aspect to invest on. Cleanup is our own responsibility that we failed to do and in this now we are creating more jobs to our leader. Let me ask u again ur last month TAX did u pay?
yes it is a sanitary process but we need to think towards industrialization to maintain that sanitary measures. We know industrialization is an elephant project but we have seen what Lee Kuan Yew did transforming backward water city state of Singapore to where it is. Singapore was a very dirty state, filled with pollution. Today Singapore has a good power system, sewage system which is used to generate energy.

Clean up exercise or good sanitary environment can lead to industrialization. Singapore did it , a country who broke away from Malaysia, a country who had not much resources. I am sure Singapore size is smaller than Anambra. Anambra which has the resources can achieve it.
Re: Soludo Joins Onitsha Clean Up (Pictures) by Akharmony: 8:34pm On Apr 02, 2022
Likeandshare:
Like if you think he is only deceiving himself,share if you think he is not.
i guess you will have a sleepless night with this naughty post. . .
Re: Soludo Joins Onitsha Clean Up (Pictures) by prophetfire: 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Looks like a perfect photoshoot... Nigerians are very funny tho..
Pls what exactly are they celebrating?
A leader doing his job? undecided
. They're doing so, because what we're used to here is leaders refusing to do their job. So when they see one even trying to do, they celebrate him. In the land of the blind, a one eyed man is a hero.
Re: Soludo Joins Onitsha Clean Up (Pictures) by Theophinio(m): 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2022
I so much believe in him

Keep moving
Re: Soludo Joins Onitsha Clean Up (Pictures) by Kirkb(m): 10:03pm On Apr 02, 2022
You're the biggest fool in Nairaland.
Have you ever been to the east before. A region self developed by its citizens and you want to compare it with the stinking, smelly, God forsaken SW that don't know their left from their right.
Wait until a seaport is built in the SS or SE and see if our containers will ever land in the stupid SW.
LILTJAY:
Re: Soludo Joins Onitsha Clean Up (Pictures) by meccuno: 10:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
seborrhic:
Soludo should not fall our hands o.
There are many people hoping, wishing and praying for him to succeed,but this kind of thing should be left for the environmental agency or ministry to do.That's why there is that kind of agency with workers that are paid.
So anywhere and anytime there is refuse,Soludo would leave his other duties and be collecting refuse?
He should just sack the person in charge if he can't do his job and appoint a more competent person in his/her place and face other daunting tasks in Anambra.
Re: Soludo Joins Onitsha Clean Up (Pictures) by Stanleyq: 12:21am On Apr 03, 2022
KingHonour:
South East will still be South East if you know you know
Before nko, u think e go be south west or north east abi, never
Re: Soludo Joins Onitsha Clean Up (Pictures) by Stanleyq: 12:23am On Apr 03, 2022
LILTJAY:
I can see hatred trying to pop up ur head
Re: Soludo Joins Onitsha Clean Up (Pictures) by Okoroawusa: 12:25am On Apr 03, 2022
Make I Siddon dey look...
Re: Soludo Joins Onitsha Clean Up (Pictures) by Idiko1: 12:31am On Apr 03, 2022
thirdi:

regards

Bro, you just took the phrase from my point of view. This grand stance will not cut it.
Re: Soludo Joins Onitsha Clean Up (Pictures) by generalud: 9:24am On Apr 03, 2022
This is the most dirtiest city in Nigeria. If he can help clean onitsha, kudos to him. BTW, what is the significance of that elephant tusk he is holding? When he was the CBN Governor, he did not go around with any tusk, but the very day he joined politics, he started going around with that tusk from okija shrine.
Re: Soludo Joins Onitsha Clean Up (Pictures) by leicestercamper: 9:29am On Apr 03, 2022
Onitsha is cleaner and more organised than even your state capital that's littered with mud houses and filth.

generalud:
This is the most dirtiest city in Nigeria. If he can help clean onitsha, kudos to him. BTW, what is the significance of that elephant tusk he is holding? When he was the CBN Governor, he did not go around with any tusk, but the very day he joined politics, he started going around with that tusk from okija shrine.
Re: Soludo Joins Onitsha Clean Up (Pictures) by judedwriter(m): 3:44pm On Apr 03, 2022
Leaders lead by example
Re: Soludo Joins Onitsha Clean Up (Pictures) by thirdi(m): 5:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
UGAHAM:

Pay my TAX? I work for an industry giant, so I have been paying taxes all my working years. hope you saw Road and map in my comment

Asari-Dokubo: Tinubu Bars Niger Delta Ex-Agitators From Aso Rock / Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? / Abba Kyari To Expose Senior Police Officers If He's Betrayed - Sahara Reporters