Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Meet The Youngest Commissioner Nominee In Soludo's Cabinet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Youngest Commissioner Nominee In Soludo's Cabinet (1705 Views)

Oyo’s Youngest Commissioner, Seun Fakorede Gets Married (Photos) / Adamu, Atiku Abubakar Son Screened As Commissioner Nominee In Adamawa / Aliyu Jafaru: Kaduna Assembly Rejects Commissioner Nominee Over Facebook Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Youngest Commissioner Nominee In Soludo's Cabinet by Gentlerespect76: 1:24pm On Apr 02, 2022
His name is Engr Julius Mmelikam Chukwuemeka. He was born in Okpuko, a camp in Enugu-Otu, Aguleri on November 25,1987.

He holds B.Eng( First Class Honours; ANSU's Overall Best Graduating Student), M.Eng (Distinction, Unizik), PhD (in view, Unizik). He is a COREN registered Engineer with vast experience in Project Management and Monitoring.

He has served in Anambra State as SA, Works(Project Monitoring), SA(Project Management and Monitoring), SSA(Project Management and Monitoring) and Deputy Director-General(Project Management and Monitoring).

He is a youth at heart and is a born leader. His leadership prowess transcends his Students' union era. He convened Soludo Fan Club, a self-sponsored support group in the last election.

He will be coming with a lot of experience to pilot the affairs of Ministry of Power and Water Resources, Anambra State.

Congratulations to him!

Re: Meet The Youngest Commissioner Nominee In Soludo's Cabinet by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 02, 2022
Great

1 Like

Re: Meet The Youngest Commissioner Nominee In Soludo's Cabinet by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:31pm On Apr 02, 2022
I hope he has a Different mindset from that of most Nigerian youths because it's not about being a youth.

It's about not being a THIEF.

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Youngest Commissioner Nominee In Soludo's Cabinet by Elmojiid(m): 1:39pm On Apr 02, 2022
See packaging
Re: Meet The Youngest Commissioner Nominee In Soludo's Cabinet by Visocrate(m): 1:41pm On Apr 02, 2022
Yeah try the youth and see result you will not be disappointed you did wish you well

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Youngest Commissioner Nominee In Soludo's Cabinet by AchalugoNwa(f): 1:41pm On Apr 02, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
I hope he has a Different mindset from that of most Nigerian youths because it's not about being a youth.

do you love me?
Re: Meet The Youngest Commissioner Nominee In Soludo's Cabinet by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
No. I can't love a troll and a man like me. I'm not a faggott
AchalugoNwa:
do you love me?
Re: Meet The Youngest Commissioner Nominee In Soludo's Cabinet by AchalugoNwa(f): 2:08pm On Apr 02, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
No. I can't love a troll and a man like me. I'm not a faggott
I'm a babi gurl
Re: Meet The Youngest Commissioner Nominee In Soludo's Cabinet by tollyboy5(m): 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
I'm a babi gurl
Bad Guy! cool
I sight you.
Re: Meet The Youngest Commissioner Nominee In Soludo's Cabinet by Gentlerespect76: 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2022
jerseyboy:
Great
Yes.

Anambra seems poised to show that youths can be given an opportunity to also showcase their leadership strength.
Re: Meet The Youngest Commissioner Nominee In Soludo's Cabinet by Gentlerespect76: 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Besides being a youth, as you have noticed, I thought you would say something about his resume.
Re: Meet The Youngest Commissioner Nominee In Soludo's Cabinet by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
Yes, to Those who doesn't know you my hairy balled brother
AchalugoNwa:
I'm a babi gurl
Re: Meet The Youngest Commissioner Nominee In Soludo's Cabinet by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:48pm On Apr 02, 2022
Academic qualifications has nothing to do with good governance.

It's just an added advantage
Gentlerespect76:

Besides being a youth, as you have noticed, I thought you would say something about his resume.
Re: Meet The Youngest Commissioner Nominee In Soludo's Cabinet by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 02, 2022
OK, we do hope he would perform....

Re: Meet The Youngest Commissioner Nominee In Soludo's Cabinet by ignis: 3:58pm On Apr 02, 2022
it's not by age but competence

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Can Never Be The President Of A United Nigeria! See Why! / Who Killed Funso William? / Breaking-Pengassan Endorsed Peter Obi Promised To Mobilise Their Members(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.