Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

2023: The Hypocrisy Of Some Ignorant Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: The Hypocrisy Of Some Ignorant Igbos (191 Views)

2023: The Hypocrisy Of Some Ignorant Igbos / Why Some Ignorant People Don't Understand May 30 Biafra War Heroes Day / The Hypocrisy Of Justice Mohammed, A Key Member Of The NJC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: The Hypocrisy Of Some Ignorant Igbos by VOICEofORIENTAL: 1:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
Ignorance is dangerous!

If not for ignorance,why would someone be calling Yorubas betrayals while turning a blind eye to the people currently betraying them.

The PDP had a gentle man agreement of rotating the presidency between the north & south... the APC seems to be following this pattern.

Now,in the PDP were the igbos have a good chance of fielding a candidate from Alaigbo, but the north seems to be working hard to betray this ambition.

Atiku Abubakar, Aminu Tambuwal are not yorubas.They are hausa/fulanis.

Doyin Okupe a Yoruba man just withdrew from the race in support of Peter obi an Igbo man.

How many hausa fulanis can withdraw for an Igbo man in the pdp?

My question is:who is betraying Ndigbo currently in the pdp?..is it still the Yorubas?

So why attack Tinubu instead of Atiku Abubakar, the real betrayer?
Why attack S, west instead of the north who's betraying the PDP's agreement?
Re: 2023: The Hypocrisy Of Some Ignorant Igbos by Ebubu: 1:51pm On Apr 02, 2022
I don’t know what’s wrong with my people

Why campaigning for North to take PDP ticket?

Atiku has enjoyed 95% vote in SE in 2019. Why can’t he reciprocate the love by backing SE to produce the party candidate?

In 2019, PDP zoned the ticket to North and all the PDP contestants were Northerners, no Southerner contested against them. In 2023, he is saying nothing like zoning.

Who is fooling who?

When it is turn for SE in particular to produce the candidature, they change the rules.

They should better be prepared for war if peace is not let to reign

And any Igbo man supporting Atiku or anyother Northerner to produce PDP candidature is a caricature and fool.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: The Hypocrisy Of Some Ignorant Igbos by VOICEofORIENTAL: 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2022
Ebubu:
I don’t know what’s wrong with my people

Why campaigning for North to take PDP ticket?

Atiku has enjoyed 95% vote in SE in 2019. Why can’t he reciprocate the love by backing SE to produce the party candidate?

In 2019, PDP zoned the ticket to North and all the PDP contestants were Northerners, no Southerner contested against them. In 2023, he is saying nothing like zoning.

Who is fooling who?

When it is turn for SE in particular to produce the candidature, they change the rules.

They should better be prepared for war if peace is not let to reign

And any Igbo man supporting Atiku or anyother Northerner to produce PDP candidature is a caricature and fool.
We left our real betrayer & focused on the innocent Yorubas... why are they not attacking Atiku the way they are attacking Tinubu,is it not hypocrisy?
Re: 2023: The Hypocrisy Of Some Ignorant Igbos by Ebubu: 2:05pm On Apr 02, 2022
VOICEofORIENTAL:
We left our real betrayer & focused on the innocent Yorubas... why are they not attacking Atiku the way they are attacking Tinubu,is it not hypocrisy?
abeg follow me wonder. Make no fellow Igbo even tag me talk rubbish cos i go finish am and him inferiority complex to north
Re: 2023: The Hypocrisy Of Some Ignorant Igbos by ArewaNorth: 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2022
North doesn't betray anybody's cause in PDP. In 1999, PDP zoned its Presidential ticket to the South, and OBJ picked the ticket through primary election. In 2007, PDP zoned its ticket to North and Yardua got it. Yardua died 3yrs later and North had all right to asked for her remaining years under zoning arrangement.
However, PDP broke the zoning arrangement in favour of GEJ. In this case, zoning is between 2 regions and is left for the wiser zone in the region to pick the ticket.
SE should either allow North complete her remaining zoning supposed years which South accomplished 14yrs and North had only 3yrs under PDP or they should blame their Southern counterparts for betraying them but not North.
The earlier we stop talking about zoning and adopt competence the better because this zoning is very confusing in a multiparty democracy.

(1) (Reply)

The Official NIMC Portal & Mobile Does Not Function Well? / Political Debate Between Tinubu, Wike, Obi, Tinubu, Osibanjo And Amaechi / Fire Outbreak In Mary Land, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.