Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

World Cup 2022: The 8 Stadiums To Host All The Matches (pictures) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup 2022: The 8 Stadiums To Host All The Matches (pictures) (50180 Views)

'Nobody Remembers The 8-2!' - Lewandowski Quizzed On Barca's Humiliation / Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums) / Photos Of Beautiful Ladies Spotted At Russia 2018 World Cup Stadiums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Cup 2022: The 8 Stadiums To Host All The Matches (pictures) by samuelevans(m): 2:20am On Apr 03, 2022
imagine Nigerian government seeing this kind of post?
dem no dey copy better things from foreign countries, na only NIN, ELECTRONIC VOTING SYSTEM, CATCH YAHOO BOYS, SIM MUST BE WELL REGISTERED etc dey sweet dem to do. WTF
Re: World Cup 2022: The 8 Stadiums To Host All The Matches (pictures) by otunbaajamu(m): 7:27am On Apr 03, 2022
In fact, it's it has excess of water to irrigate the grasses.
Re: World Cup 2022: The 8 Stadiums To Host All The Matches (pictures) by DavidEsq(m): 8:43am On Apr 03, 2022
paulolee:
I watched a documentary about one of this Qatar stadiums, I saw n liked a particular stadium dt have hotel inside, d hotel rooms av glass doors n walls dt u can watch live matches from ur hotel room tru d door or walls n i was like WOW
imagine d feeling of me docking a foreign bea in doggy style In dt hotel n seeing messi scoring a last minute winning goal, d feeling would be magical...
Fuuuuuu grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin angry
Re: World Cup 2022: The 8 Stadiums To Host All The Matches (pictures) by Loveknitting: 10:51am On Apr 03, 2022
Miracle112:
The exact stadiums we have here in Nigeria, I believe we are gonna host the next World Cup after Qatar cheesy cheesy

By the way.. I have a standard unisex saloon for sale located at very busy junction in Portharcourt.
Very standard with up to date facilities.
3.3m price

Seem cool, why are you selling?
Re: World Cup 2022: The 8 Stadiums To Host All The Matches (pictures) by Yvngex(m): 10:53am On Apr 03, 2022
Good morning my fam in nairaland
Re: World Cup 2022: The 8 Stadiums To Host All The Matches (pictures) by Sleekfingers: 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2022
qekng40:

Oh my God..... Africa is a cursed continent...

1 Like

Re: World Cup 2022: The 8 Stadiums To Host All The Matches (pictures) by ikezudon(m): 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2022
These stadiums are world Class... However, there's an architectural side to it. They are not built to last a lifetime. Some of them are temporary structures that will be dismantled after the world cup. 7 of them have a 40,000 capacity that will be reduced to 20,000 after the world cup. Only the stadium hosting the final match has an 80,000 capacity... See more info and pictures here....

https://thearchitect.com.ng/qatar-world-cup-stadiums/
Re: World Cup 2022: The 8 Stadiums To Host All The Matches (pictures) by Aaay: 5:24pm On Apr 03, 2022
Oh
Re: World Cup 2022: The 8 Stadiums To Host All The Matches (pictures) by Princekunle10: 5:47pm On Apr 03, 2022
So beautiful, it will take Nigeria 1000years to get to that level.
Re: World Cup 2022: The 8 Stadiums To Host All The Matches (pictures) by smart8956: 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2022
qekng40:
1. Khalifa International Stadium, also known as National Stadium, is a multi-purpose stadium in Doha, Qatar, as part of the Doha Sports City complex, which also includes Aspire Academy, Hamad Aquatic Centre, and the Aspire Tower. It is named after Khalifa bin Hamad Al Thani, Qatar's former Emir.
Atleast the names are nice. If it was Africa, they'll give names like; American international stadium, American university city stadium,United Nations peace keeping stadium, BBC international Olympic stadium, joint English stadium for Africa.... and useless names. African countries wake up.
Re: World Cup 2022: The 8 Stadiums To Host All The Matches (pictures) by ubox: 6:44am On Apr 04, 2022
smart8956:

Atleast the names are nice. If it was Africa, they'll give names like; American international stadium, American university city stadium,United Nations peace keeping stadium, BBC international Olympic stadium, joint English stadium for Africa.... and useless names. African countries wake up.

Haba, almost all Nigerian stadia have Nigerian names. Mko Abiola, Godswill Akpabio, Stephen Keshi,U.J. Esuene stadium etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mark Knight Accused Of Racism For Drawing Serena Williams Cartoon / Dani Osvaldo: Lionel Messi Has 'No Life', Lives In A 'Golden Prison' / Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.