Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Please!!! What's Your Experience? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please!!! What's Your Experience? (157 Views)

Share Your Experience With Bullying In School / Share your experience with sexual harassment in the university / When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please!!! What's Your Experience? by Voldoz: 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2022
Good day Nairalanders,

I have a question to ask.

Have any of you ever experienced this feeling whereby you leave your love ones (parents, spouse, siblings, relative or close friend) for let's say a month (maybe above), you know you going to see them again but you bust into tears whenever you have thoughts of them, you broke down emotionally first trying to hold in the tears but you eventually letting it out and it increases anytime you see their belongings or their pictures.

Please let me know your experience.

Pardon my write-up I am not perfect in English and feel free to correct me thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Mathematics National Scholarships At University Of Waterloo, Canada 2022 / Translate Your Academic & Medical Documents To Study Abroad / Academic Discipline (accountancy And Tax)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.