Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Yahaya Bello's Thug Arrested In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello's Thug Arrested In Abuja (33722 Views)

Osun Election: Political Thug Arrested With Charms In IIsale Osun (Photos) / Innocent Ikpamezie: Hope Uzodimma Appoints Thug Arrested For Election Fraud / Yahaya Bello's Thug Confesses To Killing Ojo Enesi, In Okene - Natasha Akpoti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello's Thug Arrested In Abuja by Ojemedad: 9:50pm On Apr 02, 2022
SilentQueen:
I just physically and spiritually tired for this country! And some people will be saying they need youths to rule this country, Ati youth ati elders all of them are thesame cry

Wow, is that you on your dp, you look gorgeous, tantalising, segacious, liquacious, queenicious and fabulous, babe you are naking my heart to beat boom boom boom.
I love you, talk your own
Re: Yahaya Bello's Thug Arrested In Abuja by Zeeku: 10:19pm On Apr 02, 2022
ignis:
All politicians in Nigeria got thug.

There is no politician in Nigeria that don't have jobless youths as thug. That is the reason they don't want the hardship to reduce, so they will be able to have as much thugs as possible.
Except Peter Obi
Re: Yahaya Bello's Thug Arrested In Abuja by ALFADOS(m): 10:28pm On Apr 02, 2022
nothing new here
Re: Yahaya Bello's Thug Arrested In Abuja by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 02, 2022
Ojemedad:

Wow, is that you on your dp, you look gorgeous, tantalising, segacious, liquacious, queenicious and fabulous, babe you are naking my heart to beat boom boom boom.
I love you, talk your own
Thanks undecided buh I don't love you!!! grin now keep moving, Good boy!!
Re: Yahaya Bello's Thug Arrested In Abuja by Nobody: 2:41am On Apr 03, 2022
yanabasee:

So you're indirectly saying that political thuggery is legal and should be embraced?
No sir, just trying to explain the reality on ground and how bad the whole thing is in the country to the extend that thugs are been celebrated in our country now!!!
Re: Yahaya Bello's Thug Arrested In Abuja by VPN11(m): 2:45am On Apr 03, 2022
Yaya Bello employees;every state governor in Nigeria have this secret agents grin (Unknown gun men=Political Assassins).

It is inconceivable to anybody who has a passing knowledge of the sociology of criminality to believe that unknown gunmen can operate in a country for 12 months or more without being known or detected. There is the suggestion of official complicity. There is a lie, a big lie out there, an offensive and rude one. There is a denial. A wicked reluctance to express the obvious. This denial is official criminality. It is irresponsible. It offends the collective notion and Constitutional obligation of the state versus security for the citizens who elected officials to various offices.

By default, and by design, we, that is, the Nigerian State created the Unknown Gunman. He has emerged from the ashes of official plundering of state resources. The resources are controlled by a few who have had access to political power. How do we explain the humongous sums that have been traced to individual accounts while the nation suffers a disgraceful infrastructure deficit? If non-state actors could not gain access to wealth, was it not inevitable for the Unknown Gunman to arise? In plain terms, state capture by insensitive rulers has created the monster of the Unknown Gunman.

Re: Yahaya Bello's Thug Arrested In Abuja by pepericozi: 3:00am On Apr 03, 2022
They said Nigerians should not take arms to defend themselves against bandits, kidnapping etc but useless youths in the name of thugs and cultists can be permitted to handle guns and dangerous weapons in the name of politics.

O daa o. God's silence on the activities of man on earth is to watch if you can still repent.

The earlier the better. Else, God will struck one day.
Re: Yahaya Bello's Thug Arrested In Abuja by awoluyi(m): 5:23am On Apr 03, 2022
While some are aspiring to be president, some governors, some Senators, some honourable Representatives etc unfortunately some are ready to be called political thugs.
Good things no dey sweet the thugs?
Anyway I pray that "God no go make me be Eruaiye."
Re: Yahaya Bello's Thug Arrested In Abuja by Mondrous(m): 9:44am On Apr 03, 2022
heniford2:
Bello criminal with thugs of ta tata! undecided undecided werey wan be president oh
okene president
Re: Yahaya Bello's Thug Arrested In Abuja by greatefa1011(m): 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2022
This aren't news in Nigeria. It's a trend all the political leaders in my dear nation all have thugs except few.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Based On Your Birth Month, Which Aspirant Are You Supporting / APC Senators-elect Meeting In Abuja (photos) / Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.