Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,861 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Spots On My Back Refuse To Go Pictures - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Spots On My Back Refuse To Go Pictures (618 Views)

Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? / Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) / How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spots On My Back Refuse To Go Pictures by dopedan(m): 3:36pm On Apr 02, 2022
Ive tried antifungal creams but the spots keeps expanding to my hands please wats the cause, it was darker before now its lighter it’s spreading it doesn’t itch but its unsightly pls help
Re: Spots On My Back Refuse To Go Pictures by EzegeNdiigbo: 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2022
Ya bath before you go bed??
Re: Spots On My Back Refuse To Go Pictures by dopedan(m): 3:41pm On Apr 02, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
Ya bath before you go bed??
yes sometimes
Re: Spots On My Back Refuse To Go Pictures by Kilotat: 3:43pm On Apr 02, 2022
That Looks Like Eczema!
You Clearly don't use Salvon / dettol in your bathing water. Start using it.
Their are drugs that kill this type of bacteria that is inside you (go to the hospital they will prescribe one), then you can use the above cream you mention to kill the visible eczema
Re: Spots On My Back Refuse To Go Pictures by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 02, 2022
Hope it's not the onset of vitiligo. Looks like eczema too..

If it's eczema, then get herbal black soap ( the one wrapped in brown paper bag). Cut it into 2 equal halves. Use one part.

To the soap,
Add 1 tbs of neem power,
A tsp of sulfur
I tbs of original honey ( for hydration)
Mix together and be bathing with.

Also add a few zobo leafs to your bath water once or twice a week.
Boil the zobo with part of your water then add it to the main bath water and bathe with your mixed soap. It will clear within one week.

1 Like

Re: Spots On My Back Refuse To Go Pictures by internationalman(m): 4:05pm On Apr 02, 2022
It's common on sweaty fat guys.

I don't think I know the cure yet
Re: Spots On My Back Refuse To Go Pictures by dopedan(m): 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2022
Mercychen:
Hope it's not the onset of vitiligo. Looks like eczema too..

If it's eczema, then get herbal black soap ( the one wrapped in brown paper bag). Cut it into 2 equal halves. Use one part.

To the soap,
Add 1 tbs of neem power,
A tsp of sulfur
I tbs of original honey ( for hydration)
Mix together and be bathing with.

Also add a few zobo leafs to your bath water once or twice a week.
Boil the zobo with part of your water then add it to the main bath water and bathe with your mixed soap. It will clear within one week.
Omo this kind concoction, i no wan peel my skin, but that vitiligo im thinking cuz its on my face too
Re: Spots On My Back Refuse To Go Pictures by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 02, 2022
dopedan:

Omo this kind concoction, i no wan peel my skin, but that vitiligo im thinking cuz its on my face too

Nothing will burn your skin. Everything there is herbal. You can leave out sulfur because it stinks.

Just try and use the remedy first before concluding it's vitiligo.
Re: Spots On My Back Refuse To Go Pictures by dopedan(m): 4:31pm On Apr 02, 2022
Mercychen:

Nothing will burn your skin. Everything there is herbal. You can leave out sulfur because it stinks.

Just try and use the remedy first before concluding it's vitiligo.
Alright no p

1 Like

Re: Spots On My Back Refuse To Go Pictures by Ogunleti01: 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2022
Go to these herb seller! tell them you want to by Eyin aroo. it is a liquid. apply it on the affected part you should see d difference after one week

1 Like

Re: Spots On My Back Refuse To Go Pictures by captainking(m): 10:21am On Apr 03, 2022
dopedan:
Ive tried antifungal creams but the spots keeps expanding to my hands please wats the cause, it was darker before now its lighter it’s spreading it doesn’t itch but its unsightly pls help
This is not vitiligo.. Stop rubbing all those creams.. They make it worse.. Use nixoderm morning and night and thanks me later.
It happened to me-too.. After applying all different creams my hospitals gave me which was making it worse and expand.. The last doc I met advised me to use nixoderm and it cleared it in weeks.
I guarantee you..

1 Like

Re: Spots On My Back Refuse To Go Pictures by dopedan(m): 10:30am On Apr 03, 2022
captainking:

This is not vitiligo.. Stop rubbing all those creams.. They make it worse.. Use nixoderm morning and night and thanks me later.
It happened to me-too.. After applying all different creams my hospitals gave me which was making it worse and expand.. The last doc I met advised me to use nixoderm and it cleared it in weeks.
I guarantee you..
Alright i will try that thanks
Re: Spots On My Back Refuse To Go Pictures by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 11:55am On Apr 03, 2022
dopedan:
contact me I'll give you what to rub ..herbal formulation with ori Shea butter,check my signature
Re: Spots On My Back Refuse To Go Pictures by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 11:55am On Apr 03, 2022
Within two weeks it'll clear it all
Re: Spots On My Back Refuse To Go Pictures by Originalsly: 10:26pm On Apr 03, 2022
If it's something on the skin ... then neem may help. Better to get the neem leaves... pound them add water and use to bathe. I more suspect it is an allergy. You may be eating something that you're allergic to. I had something similar... fades a little at times then pop up at other times. Was allergic to pork and didn't know.... noticed over time it will flare up the day after eating pork. All cleared up when I stopped. Maybe you should get off certain types of foods and see what happens ...... I have nonclue what's on your menu .... just start with the stuff off the charts for most people.

1 Like

Re: Spots On My Back Refuse To Go Pictures by kcmichael: 10:48am On Apr 05, 2022
use original funbact A cream it will clear in 2 wks

(1) (Reply)

Ladies! How To Calculate Safe Period To Have Sex And Avoid Pregnancy / Cosmetic Acupuncture - The Latest Craze By Women In Looking Beautiful / Do You Want To Stop Snoring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.