Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Make 40% Annually Trading Real Estate And Here Is How - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make 40% Annually Trading Real Estate And Here Is How (298 Views)

MTFE AI Trading, Real Or Scam? / CBN: Cassava Derivatives Import Costs N183 Billion Annually / Nigeria Spends $1.2 Billion To Import Fish Annually - Emefiele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make 40% Annually Trading Real Estate And Here Is How by ciggy000(m): 3:37pm On Apr 02, 2022
With a lot of uncertainty in our business environment and the dwindling business trust occasioned by several failed online businesses such as ponzi schemes, forex trading crypto and lots more, investors are left with that huge gap and still prefers to leave idle funds in bank accounts yeilding no interest.

Like in every portfolio management there is always a risk and return element. I would be introducing us to a whole new business model powered by one of the leading real estate companies in Nigeria with over 31 affiliate companies spread across the federation. Where investors can invest and such investment would yeild a 40% interest annually.

You heard me well 40% ROI annually and not monthly. This model is christened buy to sell where investors subscribes to plots ranging from 10sqm and above. On subscription a payment receipt is issued, a contract of sale agreement is signed and a post dated cheque of said interest and capital issued and claimable in one year time.

Statistically real estate has proven to be the next cash cow after oil and gas. So take advantage of this window to invest and make some profit. Please note the company is AML/CFT compliance ( Anti money laundering/combating financial terrorism)

For further enquires and other frequently asked questions you can contact me on

1 Like

Re: Make 40% Annually Trading Real Estate And Here Is How by ciggy000(m): 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2022
Let me also state that all payments on investments shall be paid directly to the company's account as the company shall hold no liability whatsoever from any money paid through an agent or a third party acting on behalf of the company
Re: Make 40% Annually Trading Real Estate And Here Is How by carl90(m): 4:05pm On Apr 02, 2022
What is the name of the company?
Re: Make 40% Annually Trading Real Estate And Here Is How by ciggy000(m): 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2022
carl90:
What is the name of the company?
PWAN group Limited
Re: Make 40% Annually Trading Real Estate And Here Is How by carl90(m): 5:29pm On Apr 02, 2022
Okay !
Correct company !
My research on the company and its realtors shows they are registered with the Lagos state government.
That's good.
ciggy000:

PWAN group Limited
Re: Make 40% Annually Trading Real Estate And Here Is How by ciggy000(m): 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2022
Like I said earlier on all claims concerning the company is verifiable. Interested investors can DM and I would be telling you everything you need to know about buy 2 sell

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid To Watch Youtube Videos / I Have Business Idea Worth 35million Naira That Can Give 3 Times Turn Over / Earn Between $400 To $1000 Monthly Remotely. Click Here For More Info.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.