Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Enugu 2023: Jubilant Supporters Receive Onoh Back To Enugu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu 2023: Jubilant Supporters Receive Onoh Back To Enugu (17263 Views)

Enugu 2023: I Am More Experienced Than Peter Obi - Chijioke Edeoga / Banky W Jubilant After Winning PDP Rerun Primaries & Reps Ticket (Video) / Enugu 2023: Ekweremadu, The System Won’t Bow To You! - Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu 2023: Jubilant Supporters Receive Onoh Back To Enugu by afamaustin(m): 6:26pm On Apr 02, 2022
All of them are the same except me
Re: Enugu 2023: Jubilant Supporters Receive Onoh Back To Enugu by lexy2014: 6:30pm On Apr 02, 2022
NkanuSon:
He has high chances of winning bcs of his sister but it's not their zone turn and pdp has decided to follow zoning agreements, zoning will affect his ambition

Even if, they will look for commissioner post for him or sha give him one post make e de chop until governor reach him hand
Re: Enugu 2023: Jubilant Supporters Receive Onoh Back To Enugu by Unshackled: 6:33pm On Apr 02, 2022
Paid publicity and hired crowd of touts.

This man is as unpopular and hated like a plaque in Enugu.

In fact he's one of the key reasons the present administration is very unpopular.

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Jubilant Supporters Receive Onoh Back To Enugu by Januari12: 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2022
Hxhdh

Re: Enugu 2023: Jubilant Supporters Receive Onoh Back To Enugu by Unshackled: 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2022
NkanuSon:
He has high chances of winning bcs of his sister but it's not their zone turn and pdp has decided to follow zoning agreements, zoning will affect his ambition
he won't even get votes in his village. This is one of the most hated man in government in Enugu.

Stop misleading the public.
Re: Enugu 2023: Jubilant Supporters Receive Onoh Back To Enugu by EnglandAmaka(f): 6:48pm On Apr 02, 2022
NkanuSon:

Cc.. Eldoradoxx, you might be interested in the info below..

I was thinking so too. Till i made a call and called Ngwo and i was told, Onoh is from Ngwo but when Enugu North Local Government was created, his part of Ngwo which is very close to Miliken Hill was carved into the New Enugu North Local Government. Enugu North Local Government is in Enugu East Senatorial Zone.

He has the right to contest though he is an Ngwo man but falls under Enugu East zone. The same way an Isiuzo man that is Nsukka still has the right to contest because they are under the same Enugu East zone.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu 2023: Jubilant Supporters Receive Onoh Back To Enugu by aikyg(m): 6:50pm On Apr 02, 2022
This guy is not prepared to handle the responsibility that comes with running Enugu state. We need people like Frank Nweke, Bat Nnaji and jeff Nnamani.
Re: Enugu 2023: Jubilant Supporters Receive Onoh Back To Enugu by offiahvictor(m): 7:03pm On Apr 02, 2022
KoleDgreat2020:
Dead on arrival.. Ekweremadu we know.........
dead on arrival
Re: Enugu 2023: Jubilant Supporters Receive Onoh Back To Enugu by offiahvictor(m): 7:04pm On Apr 02, 2022
Dyke15:
In Ikeoha we stand
who be we? you go stand tire. Enugu East we go...

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Jubilant Supporters Receive Onoh Back To Enugu by Dyke15(m): 7:24pm On Apr 02, 2022
offiahvictor:
who be we? you go stand tire. Enugu East we go...
I ve no problem if it goes to Enugu east only if it doesn't go to Nkanu coz they ve suffocated Enugu east.
But on IKEOHA'S mandate I stand ND u too ve ur own candidate.
At d end of d day, 042 bu nkeanyi.
Dalu nwanne

2 Likes

Re: Enugu 2023: Jubilant Supporters Receive Onoh Back To Enugu by Kingpele(m): 7:27pm On Apr 02, 2022
This guy is brutal
Re: Enugu 2023: Jubilant Supporters Receive Onoh Back To Enugu by MoneyGoDrop: 7:31pm On Apr 02, 2022
Saying he will continue from where the present governor stopped has already made him lose my support. Dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Jubilant Supporters Receive Onoh Back To Enugu by FlamesD: 7:47pm On Apr 02, 2022
Ikeoha is the best man for the job now in Enugu state.
Re: Enugu 2023: Jubilant Supporters Receive Onoh Back To Enugu by Jumbojnr(m): 8:35pm On Apr 02, 2022
eldoradoxx:
I though its the turn of Enugu East (Nkanus) to produce the next Governor of Enugu State.
Enugu North is currently occupying the seat. Onoh is from Enugu West that handed power over to Enugu north.
Cc NkanuSon

Onoh is from Enugu east bro, and Enugu east comprises of a part of Nsukka ( isi-uzo LGA),
nike ( Enugu east LGA ),
nkanu ( nkanu east n west LGA)
and part of ngwo ( Enugu north LGA )
Enugu east is diverse culturally

2 Likes

Re: Enugu 2023: Jubilant Supporters Receive Onoh Back To Enugu by NCANTaskForce: 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2022
Another land grabber
Re: Enugu 2023: Jubilant Supporters Receive Onoh Back To Enugu by garfield1: 9:26pm On Apr 02, 2022
EnglandAmaka:

Cc.. Eldoradoxx, you might be interested in the info below..

I was thinking so too. Till i made a call and called Ngwo and i was told, Onoh is from Ngwo but when Enugu North Local Government was created, his part of Ngwo which is very close to Miliken Hill was carved into the New Enugu North Local Government. Enugu North Local Government is in Enugu East Senatorial Zone.

He has the right to contest though he is an Ngwo man but falls under Enugu East zone. The same way an Isiuzo man that is Nsukka still has the right to contest because they are under the same Enugu East zone.

I thought nsukka is only nsukka lga
Re: Enugu 2023: Jubilant Supporters Receive Onoh Back To Enugu by garfield1: 9:27pm On Apr 02, 2022
Jumbojnr:

Cc NkanuSon

Onoh is from Enugu east bro, and Enugu east comprises of a part of Nsukka ( isi-uzo LGA),
nike ( Enugu east LGA ),

Which part of Enugu east is nnamani,nwobodo and frank nweke from
Re: Enugu 2023: Jubilant Supporters Receive Onoh Back To Enugu by eldoradoxx: 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2022
Jumbojnr:

Cc NkanuSon

nike ( Enugu east LGA ),
Onoh is not Nkanu and that will be a big issue with Nkanu people that populate Enugu East Senatorial Zone.
Re: Enugu 2023: Jubilant Supporters Receive Onoh Back To Enugu by vickydevoka(m): 10:12pm On Apr 02, 2022
garfield1:

I thought nsukka is only nsukka lga
he means Adada people
Re: Enugu 2023: Jubilant Supporters Receive Onoh Back To Enugu by koning: 11:01pm On Apr 02, 2022
Jumbojnr:

Cc NkanuSon

nike ( Enugu east LGA ),

Dude, the whole of Enugu East is Nkanu land including Nike. Ngwo and Isi-uzo are just attachee.

I doubt if Onoh has the right to take the spot of Enugu East senatorial zone.
Re: Enugu 2023: Jubilant Supporters Receive Onoh Back To Enugu by offiahvictor(m): 12:26am On Apr 03, 2022
Dyke15:
I ve no problem if it goes to Enugu east only if it doesn't go to Nkanu coz they ve suffocated Enugu east.
But on IKEOHA'S mandate I stand ND u too ve ur own candidate.
At d end of d day, 042 bu nkeanyi.
Dalu nwanne
I love this bro. You are right.
Re: Enugu 2023: Jubilant Supporters Receive Onoh Back To Enugu by donchibe: 3:00am On Apr 03, 2022
This is the magic onoh his father did. Ngwo is suppose be udi and in enugu west but Using his power as governor then, he created enugu north local government which is enugu north now out of udi local government. Only Ngwo controls that local government. Ngwo is suppose to be in enugu west but is in enugu east. That was his father's magic. The boy has the chance to become the governor of enugu state.
Re: Enugu 2023: Jubilant Supporters Receive Onoh Back To Enugu by Gaddafih001(m): 3:04am On Apr 03, 2022
NkanuSon:
Funny enough,their own part of Ngwo is part of Enugu East senatorial zone.
Re: Enugu 2023: Jubilant Supporters Receive Onoh Back To Enugu by akevic: 5:47am On Apr 03, 2022
Who says it is not their turn. Ngwo is part of Enugu East Sen. Zone as well as Nkanu
Re: Enugu 2023: Jubilant Supporters Receive Onoh Back To Enugu by EmmyCC: 6:43am On Apr 03, 2022
Unshackled:
Paid publicity and hired crowd of touts.

This man is as unpopular and hated like a plaque in Enugu.

In fact he's one of the key reasons the present administration is very unpopular.
You're absolutely right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu 2023: Jubilant Supporters Receive Onoh Back To Enugu by Jumbojnr(m): 7:18am On Apr 03, 2022
koning:

Dude, the whole of Enugu East is Nkanu land including Nike. Ngwo and Isi-uzo are just attachee.

I doubt if Onoh has the right to take the spot of Enugu East senatorial zone.

Do you mean Enugu east LGA? If yes, nike is the same as nkanu
I believe for the sake of fairness and equity, everyone from Enugu East senatorial district has the right, irrespective of their cultural background, whether Nsukka, Nkanu or Ngwo

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Jubilant Supporters Receive Onoh Back To Enugu by Jumbojnr(m): 7:20am On Apr 03, 2022
garfield1:

Which part of Enugu east is nnamani,nwobodo and frank nweke from
They are Nkanu men, I think from either Nkanu east or Nkanu west
Re: Enugu 2023: Jubilant Supporters Receive Onoh Back To Enugu by Jumbojnr(m): 7:22am On Apr 03, 2022
eldoradoxx:
Onoh is not Nkanu and that will be a big issue with the Nkanu people that populate Enugu East Senatorial Zone.
No doubt, the Nkanu people won't be happy but they don't have the final say
Re: Enugu 2023: Jubilant Supporters Receive Onoh Back To Enugu by eldoradoxx: 7:27am On Apr 03, 2022
Jumbojnr:

No doubt, the Nkanu people won't be happy but they don't have the final say
Nkanus dominate Enugu politics

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘Don’t Despair Over Osun, Victory Awaits Tinubu In 2023’ - Support Group / Dangote Lekki Refinery Will Boost Nigeria Economy- Ambode / Buhari Swears In Muheeba Dankaka, Chairman, Members Of FCC, RMAFC, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.