Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

My Evening Exchanges With A Fraudster - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Evening Exchanges With A Fraudster (513 Views)

Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) / SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures / How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Evening Exchanges With A Fraudster by Gentlerespect76: 5:57pm On Apr 02, 2022
I do not accept friendship requests from strangers or people I had no connection with. So this evening I was just relaxing when my messenger beeped. I checked only to see a message with the picture of my friend's younger brother whose friendship request I just accepted. I became suspicious immediately. Reading the message confirmed my fears that his account had been hacked by bad boys. But I was ready for a cruise. So read my exchanges with this foolish boy.

I have noticed that most times these bad boys use account number of girls. Why is this so? Is it possible that the owners know about what their accounts are being used for? Please share your thoughts.

Re: My Evening Exchanges With A Fraudster by Gentlerespect76: 6:01pm On Apr 02, 2022
More

Re: My Evening Exchanges With A Fraudster by house10s2: 6:21pm On Apr 02, 2022
Junior7000:
So you sent him 15k? You're a F00L!
i dont think he did

1 Like

Re: My Evening Exchanges With A Fraudster by ZooCountry45: 8:50pm On Apr 02, 2022
Cruise
Re: My Evening Exchanges With A Fraudster by Cholls(m): 8:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
My brothers and sisters look at the time of his transfer

2 Likes

Re: My Evening Exchanges With A Fraudster by slawormiir: 8:59pm On Apr 02, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Damnnn
Those Niggars on local trying to maga you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Evening Exchanges With A Fraudster by Gentlerespect76: 9:44pm On Apr 02, 2022
house10s2:
i dont think he did
You are right. I didn't. Was just catching cruise. grin

1 Like

Re: My Evening Exchanges With A Fraudster by Gentlerespect76: 9:44pm On Apr 02, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Damnnn
Those Niggars on local trying to maga you
grin
I know bro
Re: My Evening Exchanges With A Fraudster by Gentlerespect76: 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
Cholls:
My brothers and sisters look at the time of his transfer
grin
Re: My Evening Exchanges With A Fraudster by Gentlerespect76: 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2022
ZooCountry45:
Cruise
Correct bro grin

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja Website Have Been Hacked(pictures) / Zimbabwean Youths Find Cheap Highs In Used Diapers, Sanitary Pads / Nigerian Army Arrests Soldier Selling Multi-million Naira Ammunition To Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.