Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,314 members, 7,836,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Terrorists Kill Two Nigerian Soldiers Along Notorious Abuja-Kaduna Expressway - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorists Kill Two Nigerian Soldiers Along Notorious Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (25764 Views)

Bandits Kidnap Many Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway / Governor Sani Bello Evacuated By Helicopter From Abuja-Kaduna Expressway / Soldiers Beat Up Shiites Women Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorists Kill Two Nigerian Soldiers Along Notorious Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by Bigchristo: 1:12am On Apr 03, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Nigeria now synonymous with crime scene .

Who has noticed that our Honourable Minister of Information has been silent recently?
E-get Y! grin
Maybe he currently run out of lies or possibly he has been used and dumb lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Kill Two Nigerian Soldiers Along Notorious Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by obinnajohnson: 1:13am On Apr 03, 2022
Please o!, is it the same road we got a report earlier yesterday that the IG of police was patrolling ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Kill Two Nigerian Soldiers Along Notorious Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by Bigchristo: 1:14am On Apr 03, 2022
Insecurity:
Terrorists Kill Two Nigerian Soldiers Along Notorious Abuja-Kaduna Expressway, Injure Many Others
The incident, it was gathered also left several soldiers injured.

http://saharareporters.com/2022/04/02/terrorists-kill-two-nigerian-soldiers-along-notorious-abuja-kaduna-expressway-injure-many
The Northerners has allowed terrorist to grow so deep in their region for so long without speaking up, everything is politicize in this country, I remember when it all started when we speak they call us wailers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Kill Two Nigerian Soldiers Along Notorious Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by Safyqueen: 1:20am On Apr 03, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Soldiers are killed in hundreds every day in the north

If this was ughelli the idiots would be threatening to cum rape their sisters

I guess the stench from hijabi Toto no interest them

Use your sense now. Anyway we are fasting and no time for nasty comment or insults. I will never pray that what soldiers are doing in the north where we have this insecurities should be replicated anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Terrorists Kill Two Nigerian Soldiers Along Notorious Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by VPN11(m): 1:41am On Apr 03, 2022
I know that Hausas are peaceful. They are never violent; unfortunately; they allowed this animals from Futadjalon ;foreign countries; to take over their lands. Now they (Hausas) and Other indigenous tribes ;are paying; the prize.

I pray for my Arewa brothers; and sisters.
Wake up.
This our generational fight.

"The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great-grandfather, Uthman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We use the minorities of the North as willing tools and the South as a conquered territory and never allow them to rule over us, and never allow them to have control over their future." ~ Ahmadu Bello

Re: Terrorists Kill Two Nigerian Soldiers Along Notorious Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by tit(f): 1:49am On Apr 03, 2022
obinnajohnson:
Please o!, is it the same road we got a report earlier yesterday that the IG of police was patrolling ?

It is either the soldier drive anyhow and throw those in the back of pickup on the road
Or they give themselves friendly fire.

How can bandits put ied along Abuja Kaduna road?
Re: Terrorists Kill Two Nigerian Soldiers Along Notorious Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by Babyboyforeal(m): 2:15am On Apr 03, 2022
Truthisunique2:

How many times will they tell you Nigeria is not for you?

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Kill Two Nigerian Soldiers Along Notorious Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by Nobody: 3:55am On Apr 03, 2022
Why is the media still calling this Islamic terrorists as bandits?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terrorists Kill Two Nigerian Soldiers Along Notorious Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by Nobody: 4:12am On Apr 03, 2022
Insecurity:
Terrorists Kill Two Nigerian Soldiers Along Notorious Abuja-Kaduna Expressway, Injure Many Others

http://saharareporters.com/2022/04/02/terrorists-kill-two-nigerian-soldiers-along-notorious-abuja-kaduna-expressway-injure-many

My God! Nigeria is now a jungle. And to imagine that this was the same road my self and my colleague trekked over 10km to get fuel between 11pm -2am without fear of getting hurt is mind blogging.

And this was around 27th of April 2013 on our way back from Law School, Baguda , Kano State.

I never really understood what happened that night until recently. When my guys we left in the car went about doing thanksgiving in their churches, I kept wondering why as per not be them take risk trek that journey .

Now I know better. Thank you Lord for all you have done and will keep doing.
Re: Terrorists Kill Two Nigerian Soldiers Along Notorious Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by elocas: 4:39am On Apr 03, 2022
EXACTLY quote author=UselessBuharist post=111592789]They were invited to destabilise GEJ government and now they are feeling the heat [/quote]
Re: Terrorists Kill Two Nigerian Soldiers Along Notorious Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by kernniejay(m): 4:43am On Apr 03, 2022
nony43:
I thought IG mounted road blocks with his boys.
The road blocks are only meant for lizards and rodents that may want to cross the express. Definitely not for bandits.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Kill Two Nigerian Soldiers Along Notorious Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by eedimo(m): 4:55am On Apr 03, 2022
In the south, the soldiers would have started burning houses and beating anyone on sight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Kill Two Nigerian Soldiers Along Notorious Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by maticar: 5:49am On Apr 03, 2022
ignis:
Bandits may take over the government soon.
On a serious note, you are not far from the truth

But not in the way people are thinking it, these guys will make a move for abuja someday

They are currently testing out resistance and capacity levels, people need to open their eyes and see the bigger picture

LGAs in niger are under their control, Kaduna has been conquered partly.......abuja is the bigger picture and let's not think it's impossible
Re: Terrorists Kill Two Nigerian Soldiers Along Notorious Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by maticar: 5:50am On Apr 03, 2022
eedimo:
In the south, the soldiers would have started burning houses and beating anyone on sight.
Na there power reach, killing armless civilians and tagging them criminals but won't face the real menace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Kill Two Nigerian Soldiers Along Notorious Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by Tzar(m): 5:51am On Apr 03, 2022
On the same road the IG (protected with bulletproof cars/gear and gun weilding bodyguards) patrolled and said is safe for Nigerians?!
Na wa o!
Re: Terrorists Kill Two Nigerian Soldiers Along Notorious Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by bilangha(m): 6:00am On Apr 03, 2022
Muslim are the problem of this country

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terrorists Kill Two Nigerian Soldiers Along Notorious Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 03, 2022
Sergio101:
Again??

And you are telling me that higher authorities doesn't have clue of the cause of this whole thing??

They do, but won't do a thing about it.
Re: Terrorists Kill Two Nigerian Soldiers Along Notorious Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 03, 2022
maticar:

On a serious note, you are not far from the truth

But not in the way people are thinking it, these guys will make a move for abuja someday

They are currently testing out resistance and capacity levels, people need to open their eyes and see the bigger picture

LGAs in niger are under their control, Kaduna has been conquered partly.......abuja is the bigger picture and let's not think it's impossible

Don't you see the big picture yet?
Re: Terrorists Kill Two Nigerian Soldiers Along Notorious Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 03, 2022
Bigchristo:
The Northerners has allowed terrorist to grow so deep in their region for so long without speaking up, everything is politicize in this country, I remember when it all started when we speak they call us wailers

Yeah, their children and benefactors amongst us. Now they re doing more of the wailing, cheer up the worst is yet to come.
Re: Terrorists Kill Two Nigerian Soldiers Along Notorious Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by abobote: 6:25am On Apr 03, 2022
Same Saturday, they told us IGP and his tactical team are on the road
Re: Terrorists Kill Two Nigerian Soldiers Along Notorious Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by Ebubu: 6:42am On Apr 03, 2022
Truthisunique2:

lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Kill Two Nigerian Soldiers Along Notorious Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by Abujason: 6:52am On Apr 03, 2022
Insecurity:

I am waiting to hear when the useless military will go and burn down the village and kill the people as they usually do in SE
Re: Terrorists Kill Two Nigerian Soldiers Along Notorious Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by duduade: 7:19am On Apr 03, 2022
I thought they have deployed people to that axis
Re: Terrorists Kill Two Nigerian Soldiers Along Notorious Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by rhemahills(m): 7:22am On Apr 03, 2022
Gawu Babangida is not on Kaduna Abuja expressway. It's on Suleja Minna road. Sahara reporters with their fake news as usual
Re: Terrorists Kill Two Nigerian Soldiers Along Notorious Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by bayelsaowei(m): 7:54am On Apr 03, 2022
insidelife22:
In the past the military would have taking over from this incompetent administration with the rates soldiers are being killed daily.

But it seems that tribal bigotry and politics has taking over those at the top of the military setup.
don't underestimate the power of money oo...our military folks now earn so much that they've forgotten about their duties..
Re: Terrorists Kill Two Nigerian Soldiers Along Notorious Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by bobbythegreat(m): 7:56am On Apr 03, 2022
40years gone and Fela said all these things and they are still happening

joe54:
Story!!!!?!!
IG is still on Patrol Security

7minutes later all Don cool down brother POLICE Don run away ARMY don Dissappear.
Re: Terrorists Kill Two Nigerian Soldiers Along Notorious Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by nony43(m): 8:12am On Apr 03, 2022
kernniejay:

The road blocks are only meant for lizards and rodents that may want to cross the express. Definitely not for bandits.

grin grin grin

�����

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Kill Two Nigerian Soldiers Along Notorious Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by Bigchristo: 8:52am On Apr 03, 2022
quentin06:

Yeah, their children and benefactors amongst us. Now they re doing more of the wailing, cheer up the worst is yet to come.
Well I feel sad seeing evil befall them, I hope another competent person take office and stop this menace
Re: Terrorists Kill Two Nigerian Soldiers Along Notorious Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by Chrisslim(m): 9:09am On Apr 03, 2022
Dis is jus d genesis our people talk say if u pesin go juju house go thief him go dey run dey look back thinking say d juju go pursue am bt na when him don forget b4 the juju go catch am the north are collecting there share of d problem they brought to Jonathan
Re: Terrorists Kill Two Nigerian Soldiers Along Notorious Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 9:19am On Apr 03, 2022
The level of insecurity in this country ehnn
Re: Terrorists Kill Two Nigerian Soldiers Along Notorious Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by lexy2014: 10:34am On Apr 03, 2022
Truthisunique2:

honestly. if these soldiers were killed in the south, the soldiers will come back and burn and destroy houses in the communities in that vicinity. but once they are killed like chickens in the north, they will humble themselves like chickens beaten by rain

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jubilation In Lagos Market Over Tinubu’s Victory At APC Primaries (Video) / Gov. Ayo Fayose Says Buhari Is His Father / I Will Stop Governor Obiano From Joining APC – Ogene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.