Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,172 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Multimedia Enhance Lynks Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Multimedia Enhance Lynks Ltd (1633 Views)

Certain Attributes That Will Enhance Your Personal Effectiveness At Work. / Looking For An Organization To Enhance My Skills In Networking. / Multimedia Enhance Lynks Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multimedia Enhance Lynks Ltd by Okuzboy(m): 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2007
cheesy
multimedia enhance lynks is offering opportunity for all to be wealth and rich. it all about networking, you reffer people and peoplereffer people.
it is of three category, the GOLD, the DIAMOND the SILVER. u register through some one who is a member and u are given five forms to reffer five other persons, and onc e u reffder your five person u don't need to reffer other five people again expect u want to register another one. visit www.multimedialynks.com for more details. u can call their customer care for more information, u can email me at okuzboy@yahoo.com and we can chat for discussion. this company is authentic and real. my phone number is 08064181380.
Multimedia En-Hance Lynks is a promotional scheme at the same time a layout investment. Once you sign up into the scheme it is intended that you must purchase any multimedia product during registration.

http://www.multimedialynks.com/info.php#Growth%20and%20Compensation%20tables
Re: Multimedia Enhance Lynks Ltd by patdee: 2:40pm On Aug 06, 2007
am into multimedia enhancement lynk (MEL).its real.i have recieved my money for the month of july.its mainly for those residing in north for now.i stay in kano.for more information and how to register you can call on 08065406399 or email patocool79@yahoo.com
Re: Multimedia Enhance Lynks Ltd by shilox(m): 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2007
God bless you Okuz and Pat, #landers should hear about Multimedia Enhance Lynks.
It is not only in the north but all over the country now.

Multimedia Enhance Lynks is REAL and LEGIT. I'm also a distributor just got my july compensation.
What category are u guys in?
Re: Multimedia Enhance Lynks Ltd by mixture(m): 11:33am On Aug 07, 2007
Yeah! MEL is real and people are makin money from it I just joined, am in kano 've since someone get 120k live. I registered for A-Gold & B- silver. emmanuelmshelia@yahoo.com 08036017838.
Re: Multimedia Enhance Lynks Ltd by Okuzboy(m): 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2007
SHILOX and MIxture, thanks. multimedia enhance lynks is every where i just register last month and i was able to meet the target of five persons and i recieve my compensation last month too. u can call me on 08064181380, am now a member of the GOLD category.
i advice every body to go into it cos it deliver cool cash to your hands on monthly basis. or email me okuzboy@yahoo.com
Re: Multimedia Enhance Lynks Ltd by Sadman(m): 10:44pm On Aug 27, 2007
A new category has been created called DIAMOND CATEGORY 'A'. This category is the best so far, because it is not as expensive as the gold and more than the silver, it is a compromise reached to achieve the fastest growing category.
For more information on the diamond category, contact me at el_saddiq22@yahoo.com or +2348065938990 (but only text please).
Information on it is not even available on their website.

(1) (Reply)

Available Jobs In Telecommuting Apply / A Mass Communicator Urgently Needed In Lagos. / Urgent Vacancy For A Mechanical/electrical Technician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.