Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,741 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Anambra Declares Monday Prayer Session To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home order  - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Declares Monday Prayer Session To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home order  (25011 Views)

COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order / Monday Prayer In Onitsha To Mark End Of Sit At Home In Anambra State Today(photo / Sit-At-Home: Governor Soludo Attends Monday Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Declares Monday Prayer Session To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home order by edmaraja: 10:22am On Apr 03, 2022
HBB1:

Cc Seun
Hope you also reported the Yoruba idiot I quoted because i was only retuning the insult he directed at my tribe. If you didn't report him as well then you are also an idiotic Yoruba fool like him.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Declares Monday Prayer Session To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home order by HBB1(m): 10:23am On Apr 03, 2022
edmaraja:

Hope you also reported the Yoruba idiot I quoted because i was only retuning the insult he directed at my tribe. If you didn't report him as well then you are also an idiotic Yoruba fool like him.

Cc Seun
Re: Anambra Declares Monday Prayer Session To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home order by MEGAWATCH: 10:23am On Apr 03, 2022
Landmack:

I am sure he’s one of the supporters of Ipob

Scammer

Yes, he is equally supporting Buhari and Tinubu too, so his sins are forgiven.
Re: Anambra Declares Monday Prayer Session To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home order by od501: 10:25am On Apr 03, 2022
ignis:

https://punchng.com/anambra-declares-monday-prayer-session-to-counter-Igbos-sit-at-home-order/?utm

Something I wonder who is advising these guys, they keep underestimating the relationship between IPOB and Igbos. IPOB is a religion in the SE, which kian Prayer are you talking about? E go clear your eye on Monday shaa..
Re: Anambra Declares Monday Prayer Session To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home order by Landmack: 10:26am On Apr 03, 2022
ignis:

The governor should facilitate the release of MNK.
That is the only solution

What’s ur governor doing about his release? Ediaaat!
Re: Anambra Declares Monday Prayer Session To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home order by Landmack: 10:27am On Apr 03, 2022
od501:

Something I wonder who is advising these guys, they keep underestimating the relationship between IPOB and Igbos. IPOB is a religion in the SE, which kian Prayer are you talking about? E go clear your eye on Monday shaa..

Come out and terrorise anybody na ur skull dem go hang for market square. Idiotic terrorist without balls.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Declares Monday Prayer Session To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home order by edmaraja: 10:27am On Apr 03, 2022
HBB1:

Cc Seun
Gtfoh
Re: Anambra Declares Monday Prayer Session To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home order by Mummyimbecile(m): 10:28am On Apr 03, 2022
Governor, Sir, everything is not prayer okay...
MNK must be released, that is non-negotiable. After all, Sunday igboho has been released! So why can't our leader and Daddy who we love so much Mazi Nnamdi Kanu be released?
Re: Anambra Declares Monday Prayer Session To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home order by HBB1(m): 10:29am On Apr 03, 2022
edmaraja:

Gtfoh

grin
Enjoy your time off, Bigot!
Re: Anambra Declares Monday Prayer Session To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home order by ignis: 10:29am On Apr 03, 2022
Landmack:

What’s ur governor doing about his release? Ediaaat!

Soludo is my governor.
Re: Anambra Declares Monday Prayer Session To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home order by edmaraja: 10:41am On Apr 03, 2022
HBB1:

grin
Enjoy your time off, Bigot!
Lol, are you a learner? All they can do is ban this moniker and I immediately activate another one. I'll always be here and there's nothing you or Seun can do about it grin

And BTW, you're the one that is an idiotic bigot because you see nothing wrong when your foolish tribesmen insult others only to come ranting like a lunatic when the insults are returned.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Declares Monday Prayer Session To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home order by Petdagr8t(m): 10:53am On Apr 03, 2022
I stand with Prof Soludo, the solution himself

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Declares Monday Prayer Session To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home order by omenkaLives(m): 11:01am On Apr 03, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
me too
Simon ekpa must die
Today you are against Ekpa and ipob, tomorrow you create a thread against them, day after that you you attack those who criticize them.

You're a confused man. grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Declares Monday Prayer Session To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home order by Diligence: 11:02am On Apr 03, 2022
Prayers are welcome, but pls note the Root Cause as to why MondaySit@Home continued even when IPOB cancelled it over and over is MNK.

Fg/buhari/malami kidnapped/abducted him. Release him unconditionally and with compensation.

It's not easy for main markets to lock gates and everyone adheres; it takes love for NDI-IGBO to stand behind MNK.

Tomorrow maybe 100% Compliance...once again, MondaySit@Home ends as soon as MNK is released!

Anyi Ekwusigoo!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Declares Monday Prayer Session To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home order by Yvngex(m): 11:04am On Apr 03, 2022
Bdndn
Re: Anambra Declares Monday Prayer Session To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home order by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:05am On Apr 03, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
Today you are against Ekpa and ipob, tomorrow you create a thread against them, day after that you you attack those who criticize them.

You're a confused man. grin
[/s]
check my posts
I'm always clear with my stand
I don't give a rat azz about ipob or whatever.
but I won't hesitate to attack anyone that use it as a decoy to attack my tribe because most people masquerading as Ipob haters especially in this forum are 100% igbo haters and I owe them maximum vawulence.
you can't hide under hate for ipob and attack my tribe.
no naaa it won't happen.
attack ipob as you wish, I'll never put mouth but attack my tribe...
well that's my purpose here.

so my position is always clear Omenka darling kiss

Besides I'm a babi gurl not a man

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Declares Monday Prayer Session To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home order by omenkaLives(m): 11:09am On Apr 03, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
check my posts
I'm always clear with my stand
I don't give a rat azz about ipob or whatever.
but I won't hesitate to attack anyone that use it as a decoy to attack my tribe because most people masquerading as Ipob haters especially in this forum are 100% igbo haters and I owe them maximum vawulence.
you can't hide under hate for ipob and attack my tribe.
no naaa it won't happen.
attack ipob as you wish, I'll never put mouth but attack my tribe...
well that's my purpose here.

so my position is always clear Omenka darling kiss

Besides I'm a babi gurl not a man
You are a bloody liar bloodykiller. grin

You attack those who attack ipob. The evidence is everywhere. You celebrate when they kill security personnel and mourn when they're smacked, saying they're innocent people. You were mad angry at the death of Ikonso and Dragon.

Stay one place make your thunder fit locate you with precision. grin

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Declares Monday Prayer Session To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home order by NLandIsHypocrit: 11:09am On Apr 03, 2022
DaniDani:
While they pray, among other things, they should pray that nnamdi kanu should be released. [s]However, ipob, esn, DOS, Simon ekekpa should do away with this Monday sit at home. It has outgrown its usefulness[/s]. Another idea to press for the release of nnamdi kalu should be brainstormed.
The usefulness of SitAtHome can never be over emphasized without the release of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, meanwhile it's not enough for you to suggest that another idea should be brainstormed, why don't you bring your own idea and let's look at it.
Re: Anambra Declares Monday Prayer Session To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home order by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 03, 2022
ignis:

He understands his people.

I seriously doubt he understands the magnitude of what he is dealing with.

I want him to succeed but I expect him to fail and will be pleasantly surprised if he succeeds.

Time will tell

1st law of governance in Nigeria: fight reason with reason, fight the unreasonable with even more unreason. Understand the people you are dealing with. If you are dealing with reasonable people, use reason. If you are dealing with ideological, cults, religious sentiments I.e unreasonable people then you cannot use reason. Never ever ever reason with the unreasonable unless you are about to unleash a terror on them and you are only engaging them to fulfill all righteousness. If you engage the unreasonable and you fail (which you will), they become stronger.

A people who claim they are fighting for secession and ravage the very zone they say they want to liberate, kill their own people, destroy their own economy are not reasonable people and IMHO you will not succeed using reason. This is not about Biafra but about territory, power and control. It is like asking the mafia to be reasonable and give up being the mafia.

IPOB cannot stop unless Kanu is released and Kanu will not be released certainly not under Buhari. It is foolhardy for Soludo to expect IPOB to stop when their leader is in jail! So I really don’t know how he expects to succeed.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Declares Monday Prayer Session To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home order by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:15am On Apr 03, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
You are a bloody liar bloodykiller. grin

You attack those who attack ipob. The evidence is everywhere. You celebrate when they kill security personnel and mourn when they're smacked, saying they're innocent people. You were mad angry at the death of Ikonso and Dragon.

[/s]
Shey like this if I swear for your head e go affect you.
well Buhari supporters are known lairs and all lairs shall rot in hell.

support Ortom to stamp out fulani herdsmen out Benue.
make Benue state great again through HE governor Ortom

kiss

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Declares Monday Prayer Session To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home order by od501: 11:15am On Apr 03, 2022
Landmack:

Come out and terrorise anybody na ur skull dem go hang for market square. Idiotic terrorist without balls.

Say that to the DSS sir, not me or IPOB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Declares Monday Prayer Session To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home order by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:17am On Apr 03, 2022
omenkaLives:
You are a bloody liar bloodykiller . grin

and stop calling me a killer
I'm a lover not a murderer

1 Like

Re: Anambra Declares Monday Prayer Session To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home order by NLandIsHypocrit: 11:19am On Apr 03, 2022
onumadu:
Let us see how the enforcers of sit at home will gun down people who went to church to pray.
The day you come between Igbo and God is the day you are finished. cool
Clever strategy.
SitAtHome stands, no one asked you not to pray but if you must pray on Monday stay in your house and pray otherwise choose other days away from Monday if you must go to Church, anything contrary to that, then you may be self deceitfully endangering Your safety. Wise up, those who have died in this process because Government asked them to come out, have you heard that the same Government compensated any of them or their family?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Declares Monday Prayer Session To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home order by ignis: 11:29am On Apr 03, 2022
NLandIsHypocrit:
SitAtHome stands, no one asked you not to pray but if you must pray on Monday stay in your house and pray otherwise choose other days away from Monday if you must go to Church, anything contrary to that, then you may be self deceitfully endangering Your safety. Wise up, those who have died in this process because Government asked them to come out, have you heard that the same Government compensated any of them or their family?

You must be a member of the unknown gunmen, with this kind of comment.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Declares Monday Prayer Session To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home order by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2022
ignis:

He understands his people.
yes they're hypocrite who bark at other terrorists but pamper their own terrorists and even want a soft landing for the criminal leader nnamdi Kanu under trial by Nigerian judiciary

1 Like

Re: Anambra Declares Monday Prayer Session To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home order by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:11pm On Apr 03, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Mazi should be released or sit at home will continue.

Soludo should speak with Buhari for Mazi’s release or forget about it

Any Igbo that dares to go to work or trade on Monday will face the full wrath of IPOB

Biafra or Death!

Dunces!

Trying to now rebuke what they once applauded.

Sit at home must continue.
u don't know anything the criminal nnamdi Kanu Case is in court are u asking buhari to interfere in court issue which is subjudicice...

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Declares Monday Prayer Session To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home order by ufotunang: 12:12pm On Apr 03, 2022
Prayer, faith without work is dead...after the prayer is the Eastern state governors/ federal government to dialogue with IPOB so the issues can be settled and solved in order for peace to come back to the South East., There is no problem that do not have a solution... when two elephants fight it's the common man that suffers
Re: Anambra Declares Monday Prayer Session To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home order by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:14pm On Apr 03, 2022
Hahahahahahaha soludo finally don succumbed... you can't go against the will of people grin grin
Re: Anambra Declares Monday Prayer Session To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home order by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:21pm On Apr 03, 2022
Media complete am now chai.
He also said he will fight for the release of our brother which is nnamdi kanu
Re: Anambra Declares Monday Prayer Session To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home order by Originalsly: 12:24pm On Apr 03, 2022
I just can't see this as being a smart move. All I'm seeing is cowardice. Isn't the governor responsible for the smooth running of the State?... including security?.... the same way the President is responsible for the smooth running of the country?... including security? We take every opportunity ... and rightly so....to condemn the President for his failure to clamp down on the ones causing the insecurities. We complain bitterly and angrily that he's doing nothing to curb it. But here we are..... praising the one who is embracing those who are causing it in our own home. What if Boko Haram says Stay at Home on Fridays until their leaders are all released from dentention?... and be whipping those who defy their order? What if Buhari then says we should use Fridays to clean our homes and pray? Would we consider that brilliant?
Simon Epka is not the governor... why is he calling the shots? Why not clamp down on his outfit? Why not get him extradited and locked away? What if he now calls for stay at home on Tuesdays and Wednesdays as well? Bowing to his demands is giving him more power. I just can't see how one sees any sense in having his own people suffer in a bid to free Kanu from prison. Whose side is Epka really on? For sure he is doing what the enemy would like to do but can't.
Business is in the DNA of Igbos .... and here is Epka with stay at home on Mondays... a business day ... is he not strangling business?... is he not weakening the DNA of Igbos? This is like committing mass suicide and we are supporting it.
With the governor indirectly supporting the stay at home... after shouting things must return to normal... would I be wrong to begin to come to the conclusion that Igbo leaders have no balls? Kanu was leading from abroad...... Epka is leading from abroad..... the people at home are going along with what they say ... never mind it is affecting their lives..... everyone just sitting and sipping the cool aid.... don't like it... but will drink and smile... now turning to God to end the suffering. BREAKING NEWS..God helps those who help themselves.
I'm hoping someone can try to show me any sense in stay at home or the Governor turning to prayer as the solution.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Declares Monday Prayer Session To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home order by Sleekfingers: 12:37pm On Apr 03, 2022
ignis:

https://punchng.com/anambra-declares-monday-prayer-session-to-counter-Igbos-sit-at-home-order/?utm

Awon confused people. So na prayer go stop insecurities in Anambra abi? Sometimes, I just wonder, how some nigerians reason.....

1 Like

Re: Anambra Declares Monday Prayer Session To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home order by Sleekfingers: 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2022
Golan007:
We are looking forward to Monday.

cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Buhari, APC Praised Atiku As Exemplary Nigerian' – Atiku Media / Video: PDP Youth Leader, Others Storms Dino's Residence In Solidarity / Buhari Campaigns In Ogun State (Live Report... Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.