Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Man Utd Vs Leicester City: Iheanacho Voted Leicester City's Man Of The Match - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Utd Vs Leicester City: Iheanacho Voted Leicester City's Man Of The Match (27260 Views)

Iheanacho Voted Leicester’s Man Of The Match After Wonder Goal Vs Crystal Palace / Leicester City's Iheanacho Becomes Fourth Nigerian To Win Premier League Player / Ndidi Voted Leicester’s EPL Most Valuable Player This Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Utd Vs Leicester City: Iheanacho Voted Leicester City's Man Of The Match by zombieTRACKER: 9:31pm On Apr 02, 2022
calculator123:
Yet he did nothing against Ghana over two legs

sack pinnick
sack Eguavoen

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Vs Leicester City: Iheanacho Voted Leicester City's Man Of The Match by fergie001: 9:31pm On Apr 02, 2022
Kingcalls:
Sancho is an overhyped world class trash idiot... Ronaldo didn't play and the dropped points again ... they said he is the problem... man u have not won a single game that he dint feature this season since he joined

Sancho is the worst I have seen......
Re: Man Utd Vs Leicester City: Iheanacho Voted Leicester City's Man Of The Match by pyyxxaro: 9:33pm On Apr 02, 2022
Why this guy always de open mouth na Bush Dog grin
Re: Man Utd Vs Leicester City: Iheanacho Voted Leicester City's Man Of The Match by Cmanforall: 9:33pm On Apr 02, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE
Madison also did well
Re: Man Utd Vs Leicester City: Iheanacho Voted Leicester City's Man Of The Match by maticar: 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2022
Kingcalls:
Sancho is an overhyped world class trash... Ronaldo dint play and the dropped points again ... they said he is the problem... man u have not won a single game that he dint feature this season since he joined
Pls ooo

So many matches ronaldo played and they lost or drew ooo

2 Likes

Re: Man Utd Vs Leicester City: Iheanacho Voted Leicester City's Man Of The Match by Nattyjnr15(m): 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2022
Prayon:
Senior man, Well deserved
Weldone senior man Kelz.
For your electrical and mechanical engineering design.
Pls call 08062217286
Re: Man Utd Vs Leicester City: Iheanacho Voted Leicester City's Man Of The Match by Jostoman: 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2022
calculator123:
did your ROBOT that you people coach use him in the second leg

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Vs Leicester City: Iheanacho Voted Leicester City's Man Of The Match by lexy2014: 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2022
Danielle09:
Senior man himself

I'm still wandering why they kept you on the bench the whole game
against Ghana

Which of d game?
Re: Man Utd Vs Leicester City: Iheanacho Voted Leicester City's Man Of The Match by Danielle09: 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2022
I don't know how a sane coach will bench a in-form Iheanacho for start a struggling Dennis in Watford

Shows clearly Eguavoen was not in control of that match, he was just a figure head

4 Likes

Re: Man Utd Vs Leicester City: Iheanacho Voted Leicester City's Man Of The Match by TruthinAction: 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2022
Nigeria has great players but our NFF don't know how to manage them. I still feel the pains of the lost to Ghana. We are never serious in this country.
Re: Man Utd Vs Leicester City: Iheanacho Voted Leicester City's Man Of The Match by lexy2014: 9:41pm On Apr 02, 2022
Jostoman:
did your ROBOT that you people coach use him in the second leg

If he didn't play well in the first, the coach was in order to drop him in d second leg
Re: Man Utd Vs Leicester City: Iheanacho Voted Leicester City's Man Of The Match by pek(m): 9:41pm On Apr 02, 2022
calculator123:
I know someone was going to say this. How many minutes did he play in the second game? Can a player score in every game?
Re: Man Utd Vs Leicester City: Iheanacho Voted Leicester City's Man Of The Match by lexy2014: 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2022
Danielle09:
I don't know how a sane coach will start a struggling Dennis for a in-form iheanahco

Shows clearly Eguavon was not in control of that match, he was just a figure head

How was ihenacho in form when we played Ghana? What did he use his in form to do in the first leg?
Re: Man Utd Vs Leicester City: Iheanacho Voted Leicester City's Man Of The Match by sam564: 9:43pm On Apr 02, 2022
Seniormankel.... With just 45% input u won MOTM.... Wonderful God... Cut soap for me nah
Re: Man Utd Vs Leicester City: Iheanacho Voted Leicester City's Man Of The Match by lexy2014: 9:43pm On Apr 02, 2022
pek:
I know someone was going to say this. How many minutes did he play in the second game? Can a player score in every game?

If a player can't score in every game, what's d guarantee that he would scored in the second leg?
Re: Man Utd Vs Leicester City: Iheanacho Voted Leicester City's Man Of The Match by tuzle(m): 9:44pm On Apr 02, 2022
calculator123:
he didn't play the second leg now
Re: Man Utd Vs Leicester City: Iheanacho Voted Leicester City's Man Of The Match by IbileIfe: 9:44pm On Apr 02, 2022
calculator123:
Senior Man whom the Black Stars of Ghana reduced to Junior Man.

I don't like NIgerian players who play their best for their foreign clubs, but fail to play their best for the national team

2 Likes

Re: Man Utd Vs Leicester City: Iheanacho Voted Leicester City's Man Of The Match by tuzle(m): 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2022
lexy2014:

If a player can't score in every game, what's d guarantee that he would scored in the second leg?
u don't expect a player to play well in every game and he wasn't the only bad player in the 1st leg.
Re: Man Utd Vs Leicester City: Iheanacho Voted Leicester City's Man Of The Match by lexy2014: 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2022
tuzle:
u don't expect a player to play well in every game and he wasn't the only bad player in the 1st leg.

You haven't answered d question:

Re: Man Utd Vs Leicester City: Iheanacho Voted Leicester City's Man Of The Match by Kingcalls: 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2022
maticar:

Pls ooo

So many matches ronaldo played and they lost or drew ooo

What i said is that they said he is the problem but they haven't won a single match that he dint feature... the ones they won, they had him play and he is the utd player with the most winning goals this season
Re: Man Utd Vs Leicester City: Iheanacho Voted Leicester City's Man Of The Match by Kingcalls: 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
paulolee:

dis talk no de tire u? ur cr7 no play d first leg dt Leicester won 4-2?
united squad are bad with or without cr7...
this same squad finished top 3 last season without cr7 n now dey are about losing top4 with cr7....na improvement or wat??
hope he would be part of united Europa team next season or na to japa again?

Any intelligent person will not compare previous season to present season and blame it on a single player... Leicester won the league on 2016 and cudnt make CL the following season... lille won the league last season and are not even top 5 presently, atletico won the league last season and are struggling to make top 4 , mayb we should blame greizmann ....

Certainly man u have lost when Ronaldo played ...but they have more chance of winning when he is playing... besides utd have not won Leicester in 4 games now, dating since last season.... so now , u know utd is a terrible team with or without Ronaldo... but u said he unbalanced the team

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Vs Leicester City: Iheanacho Voted Leicester City's Man Of The Match by Naughtysex: 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
Odetokun3:
Senior man wey no carry us go World Cup
He was benched bro

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Vs Leicester City: Iheanacho Voted Leicester City's Man Of The Match by derecho(m): 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
Who tell you say Lagos population pass Ghana? Dem be about 32million o...Lagos claims 19million
Kingpele:
This is whom that useless coach benched,If I should have my way everyone in NFF should be sacked and all the players and technical team should be sacked let's start afresh ,I couldn't believe that a useless team in AFCON Ghana will go passed super chickens to world Cup, a tiny Ghana that is less than the entire population of lagos and with useless team as well
Re: Man Utd Vs Leicester City: Iheanacho Voted Leicester City's Man Of The Match by Greatfullheart: 9:56pm On Apr 02, 2022
calculator123:
he's not the only in the naija team oga. A tree cannot make a forest, and a drop of water cannot make a forest
Re: Man Utd Vs Leicester City: Iheanacho Voted Leicester City's Man Of The Match by WHITELIGHTER: 9:59pm On Apr 02, 2022
Noshitboi:
Eguavoen na idiot

He used Egypt's match to scam the whole nation into thinking he's a great tactician...we all know the rest

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Vs Leicester City: Iheanacho Voted Leicester City's Man Of The Match by kingsways: 10:04pm On Apr 02, 2022
They should have played him in the second leg

He wasn't the problem in the first leg, midfield was absent
Re: Man Utd Vs Leicester City: Iheanacho Voted Leicester City's Man Of The Match by SmartyPants(m): 10:09pm On Apr 02, 2022
calculator123:

He played one leg. Did you really watch the two games or you just saw an opportunity to make a "clever" comment?
Re: Man Utd Vs Leicester City: Iheanacho Voted Leicester City's Man Of The Match by Swanzi(m): 10:11pm On Apr 02, 2022
Kingpele:
This is whom that useless coach benched,If I should have my way everyone in NFF should be sacked and all the players and technical team should be sacked let's start afresh ,I couldn't believe that a useless team in AFCON Ghana will go passed super chickens to world Cup, a tiny Ghana that is less than the entire population of lagos and with useless team as well

I can feel ur pains take heart bro gringrin

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Vs Leicester City: Iheanacho Voted Leicester City's Man Of The Match by SmartyPants(m): 10:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
IbileIfe:

Senior Man whom the Black Stars of Ghana reduced to Junior Man.

I don't like NIgerian players who play their best for their foreign clubs, but fail to play their best for the national team

The club side is far different fromthe national side.

First, you need to understand that most of our players who play for top teams are just average players in their teams, and they are made better by the quality around them.

Also, the club sides train daily so the chemistry is much better. Add that to the fact that we have had coaching issues.

But for Iheanacho in particular, his problem is that he is used as a 10 in Nigeria but he plays 9 in Leicester. He is obviously a far better 9 than 10.

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Vs Leicester City: Iheanacho Voted Leicester City's Man Of The Match by Popesuccess(m): 10:15pm On Apr 02, 2022
calculator123:
The problem with Nigeria is coaching

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / Argentina President Fernandez Urges Messi To Return Home / EPL: Odion Ighalo To Join Manchester Utd’s Rivals, Newcastle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.