Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

I Saw This Digital Dc To Dc Battery Charger On Youtube, I Decided To Build Mine - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Saw This Digital Dc To Dc Battery Charger On Youtube, I Decided To Build Mine (2253 Views)

12v Dc To Dc Phone Charger / I Saw This Message On Whatsapp And My Phone Hanged. Please What Could It Mean / The Bontel Phone That Can Charge Other Phones I Saw Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw This Digital Dc To Dc Battery Charger On Youtube, I Decided To Build Mine by ULiTv: 9:22pm On Apr 02, 2022
Check out my digital DC to DC battery charger I build, using ic TC3588C, capacitors and led.
Cc: Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique ishilove

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgc2uMIu8Z0

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Digital Dc To Dc Battery Charger On Youtube, I Decided To Build Mine by lawalosky(m): 9:30pm On Apr 02, 2022
I see you building bomb one day! Lolz just joking

6 Likes

Re: I Saw This Digital Dc To Dc Battery Charger On Youtube, I Decided To Build Mine by ULiTv: 9:31pm On Apr 02, 2022
lawalosky:
I see you building bomb one day! Lolz just joking
If you have the circuit diagram, I will build it to 65%
cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: I Saw This Digital Dc To Dc Battery Charger On Youtube, I Decided To Build Mine by lawalosky(m): 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2022
ULiTv:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ok all the best! Keep with your research, you shall get there someday,, I love your spirit

3 Likes

Re: I Saw This Digital Dc To Dc Battery Charger On Youtube, I Decided To Build Mine by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2022
ULiTv:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Can you build an audio ic?.....pls show me the circuit diagram...

Re: I Saw This Digital Dc To Dc Battery Charger On Youtube, I Decided To Build Mine by LikeAking: 12:12am On Apr 03, 2022
Guy u too much.

Abeg no hating.
Re: I Saw This Digital Dc To Dc Battery Charger On Youtube, I Decided To Build Mine by ULiTv: 2:59am On Apr 03, 2022
michael77777:

Can you build an audio ic?.....pls show me the circuit diagram...

I.c LA4440 will better job, just google it

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Digital Dc To Dc Battery Charger On Youtube, I Decided To Build Mine by ULiTv: 3:03am On Apr 03, 2022
LikeAking:
Guy u too much.

Abeg no hating.
Thanks boss, appreciate.

This circuit you can use it to charge two different mobile battery. Maybe when you have Battery1 fully charged but Battery2 is lower, from the project, you can use B1 to charge B2

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Digital Dc To Dc Battery Charger On Youtube, I Decided To Build Mine by talk2hb1(m): 6:34am On Apr 03, 2022
Good, Good
Re: I Saw This Digital Dc To Dc Battery Charger On Youtube, I Decided To Build Mine by Itzteewhy(m): 7:11am On Apr 03, 2022
Omo Big thumbs up
Re: I Saw This Digital Dc To Dc Battery Charger On Youtube, I Decided To Build Mine by ULiTv: 7:35am On Apr 03, 2022
talk2hb1:
Good, Good
Thanks brother
Re: I Saw This Digital Dc To Dc Battery Charger On Youtube, I Decided To Build Mine by ULiTv: 7:36am On Apr 03, 2022
Itzteewhy:
Omo Big thumbs up
Thanks
Re: I Saw This Digital Dc To Dc Battery Charger On Youtube, I Decided To Build Mine by Flamees(m): 8:07am On Apr 03, 2022
ULiTv:
Check out my digital DC to DC battery charger I build, using ic TC3588C, capacitors and led.
Cc: Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique ishilove

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgc2uMIu8Z0
Did you study computer engineering?
Wanted to study the course but dem no gree
I'm Chemical Engineering student tho.
Re: I Saw This Digital Dc To Dc Battery Charger On Youtube, I Decided To Build Mine by ULiTv: 9:09am On Apr 03, 2022
Flamees:

Did you study computer engineering?
Wanted to study the course but dem no gree
I'm Chemical Engineering student tho.
Ok, Electrical engineer sir

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Digital Dc To Dc Battery Charger On Youtube, I Decided To Build Mine by psucc(m): 11:57am On Apr 03, 2022
Op, if you can help Nigerians solve their power problem - phone and gadget charging- honestly, you have done more than what any President gas done.

Please go deeper
Re: I Saw This Digital Dc To Dc Battery Charger On Youtube, I Decided To Build Mine by ULiTv: 12:39pm On Apr 03, 2022
psucc:
Op, if you can help Nigerians solve their power problem - phone and gadget charging- honestly, you have done more than what any President gas done.

Please go deeper
Honestly, I have so many circuits I want to build only that most of the items expecially (ICs) are pretty much expensive.
Re: I Saw This Digital Dc To Dc Battery Charger On Youtube, I Decided To Build Mine by FixxNigeria23: 12:54pm On Apr 03, 2022
Honestly we have so many talents westing away in Nigeria, the op is really blessed how I wish the government will harness your knowledge
Re: I Saw This Digital Dc To Dc Battery Charger On Youtube, I Decided To Build Mine by Youngpo413: 2:04pm On Apr 03, 2022
Nice one.
Re: I Saw This Digital Dc To Dc Battery Charger On Youtube, I Decided To Build Mine by psucc(m): 2:37pm On Apr 03, 2022
ULiTv:

Honestly, I have so many circuits I want to build only that most of the items expecially (ICs) are pretty much expensive.
please anytime you want to put it on sale, quote me
Re: I Saw This Digital Dc To Dc Battery Charger On Youtube, I Decided To Build Mine by ULiTv: 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2022
psucc:
please anytime you want to put it on sale, quote me
Definitely
Re: I Saw This Digital Dc To Dc Battery Charger On Youtube, I Decided To Build Mine by ULiTv: 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2022
Youngpo413:
Nice one.
Thanks
Re: I Saw This Digital Dc To Dc Battery Charger On Youtube, I Decided To Build Mine by Makaveli217(m): 8:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
Can you build an audio ic?.....pls show me the circuit diagram..

How many watts do you need?
What do you intend to power with it?

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Your Blackberry Bis On Your Pc. / Pls Peeps,how Do I Download Opera Mini Browser 4a Bold2 / Mtn Hynet In Abuja, Does It Work N Where Can U Buy It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.