Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Planning Of Relocating From North To South West - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Planning Of Relocating From North To South West (203 Views)

I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K / Planning To Buy A Car? Contact Us On +2347011116171 For Detailed VIN Reports! / ⚫⚫ Planning To Buy A Car❓Got The Car VIN/Chassis Number❓Run It With CarGuideNG! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Planning Of Relocating From North To South West by uncletunsman: 9:24pm On Apr 02, 2022
Good evening to every member of this noble forum. Please, I need practical advice or guidance as I will be relocating from Kano to Akure with my family. Your advice, suggestions and shared experiences will be highly appreciated.
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To South West by uthlaw: 9:52pm On Apr 02, 2022
Bros you go leave kano for akure....

why do you wants to leave?
what is your job in kano and what are you intends to do when you get to akure,bro na wire boys full south west ooo,nothing de dere!
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To South West by OlawaleBammie: 10:08pm On Apr 02, 2022
uncletunsman:
Good evening to every member of this noble forum. Please, I need practical advice or guidance as I will be relocating from Kano to Akure with my family. Your advice, suggestions and shared experiences will be highly appreciated.
after una vote for the mannequin in Abuja, just cus una get plenty population, now una wan run comot as insecurity and banditry don show una shege.

Na yoruba i blame

(1) (Reply)

Registered 2003 Toyota Camry Xle / Registered 2007 Ford Edge / Registered Toyota Camry Xle 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.