Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

New Artist Guide: How To Promote Your Music With Zero Budget - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / New Artist Guide: How To Promote Your Music With Zero Budget (151 Views)

Promote Your Music With Us Today And Get Massive Downloads / Record Ur Music With Us / How To Promote Your Music In Nigeria With Little Or No Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Artist Guide: How To Promote Your Music With Zero Budget by KevinEze: 4:02am On Apr 03, 2022
Usually, I’d hear aspiring and emerging independent artists ask this very popular question. The question always revolves around promoting music without a budget. 

“How do I begin my music career with no money?”

“How do I promote my music with zero budget?”

“How do I promote my songs since I’m broke?”

Answering these questions directly is quite tough because supporting the idea that you can build a sustainable music career by depending on free or cheap options isn’t quite real. But if you go through a lot of my blog posts, you’ll realize that I’ve answered these questions via my previous blogs. This time, I’m deciding to put all the knowledge in one place to help you begin your journey and promote your music with zero budget. 

In this article, I’ll discuss how you can tackle different areas of music marketing as a new artist with zero budget. It’s important to know that marketing encompasses a lot more than just promoting your music to new fans, accessing data to make better decisions, and having products to sell them. Do not fret, as you’ll be getting top-notch details on how to promote your music with zero budget. 

Click here to continue reading: https://kevineze.com/how-to-promote-your-music-with-zero-budget/

(1) (Reply)

SOLD: M Audio 2x2 M Track Sound Card For Sale / Used SDG 305 Ibanez Bass For Sale At A Very Affordable Price / MUSIC: Auwal M Ashraff- So Bayan Mutuwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.