Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

What Do You Do With Church Flyers Given To You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Do With Church Flyers Given To You (142 Views)

My Experience With Church Service In Russia (Photos, Videos) / Ghanaian Pastor Caught In Hotel Room Trying To Sleep With Church Elder's Wife / Pastor Odumeje Shows Off N4m To Be Given To Victims Of Ochanja Market Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do With Church Flyers Given To You by Michelle70(m): 9:28am On Apr 03, 2022
I know most of us had had a time when these church people give us flyers inviting us to a church.
Have you ever attended the church or you just throw away the flyers when they arent watching?

As for me, I don't throw it away, I use it to jot down things, it comes in handy sha, but if it doesn't have a part where I can write, I just use am form boat or airplane

Mynd44 coman tell us how many awaiting ban u jot down with those flyers.
Re: What Do You Do With Church Flyers Given To You by isaiah4life(m): 9:38am On Apr 03, 2022
Trash it.
Re: What Do You Do With Church Flyers Given To You by Mindlog: 9:56am On Apr 03, 2022
Never attended those Churches, I have always stuck to where I worship.
Re: What Do You Do With Church Flyers Given To You by sonmvayina(m): 9:56am On Apr 03, 2022
Use them to make boat....
Re: What Do You Do With Church Flyers Given To You by Bestiee01(f): 9:58am On Apr 03, 2022
Toilet tissue
Re: What Do You Do With Church Flyers Given To You by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:59am On Apr 03, 2022
Give it to someone else.
Re: What Do You Do With Church Flyers Given To You by Barbiturate(m): 10:00am On Apr 03, 2022
I don't collect
Re: What Do You Do With Church Flyers Given To You by Suspect1: 10:01am On Apr 03, 2022
Re: What Do You Do With Church Flyers Given To You by ReacherSaidNoth: 10:02am On Apr 03, 2022
They can very useful when you need to wipe dust or spilled water from a table.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/04/2022 / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This.... / Self-consciousness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.