Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Help Me Purchase Msc Form - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Me Purchase Msc Form (270 Views)

2021/2022 Unilag Postgraduate Msc Form Exam Date Past Questions 2021/2022 Thread / OAU RAIN Semester 2018 MSC, Form / Ibu Faith Graduates With Distinction In MSc From University Of Bedfordshire, UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Purchase Msc Form by JOACHINpedro: 10:20am On Apr 03, 2022
Good morning and happy Sunday to my fellow nairalanders, pls I'm in dire need of finance to purchase my Msc form to UNN. I'm currently a new corp member but have not been paid for last month. This is not a joke that's why I posted this with my real account.
The form price is 26thousand and it's been open for sometime now, I fear it may end soon. Pls help me, I'll send prove if I'm requested to
Any amount will go a long way
Re: Help Me Purchase Msc Form by Mrsoft3(m): 11:18am On Apr 03, 2022
It's a good thing you want to further your education and you are seeking for assistance, but if you purchase the form and get the admission how would you fund the school fees? How long would you want to seek for assistance?

My advice see out your service year, save the little you can try and go for online courses to get new skills so as to increase your value Guage, you can go for masters at anytime. You can even get a better paying job with those online skills or courses than your masters degree, except if you want to lecture
Re: Help Me Purchase Msc Form by JOACHINpedro: 11:25am On Apr 03, 2022
Mrsoft3:
It's a good thing you want to further your education and you are seeking for assistance, but if you purchase the form and get the admission how would you fund the school fees? How long would you want to seek for assistance?

My advice see out your service year, save the little you can try and go for online courses to get new skills so as to increase your value Guage, you can go for masters at anytime. You can even get a better paying job with those online skills or courses than your masters degree, except if you want to lecture
Yes I wish to start from lecturing, though I messed up in my underg due to lack of proper orientation and not aligning my passion with my career but I'm ready to make amends for it, though the financing is not going as I expected but I believe I'll scale the hurdle.
For the soft skill, I'm already on it.
Thanks though

(1) (Reply)

Industrial Training / Workday Tenant Access Needed For Practice GMS Tenant Access / Anambra Chief To Deliver Lecture At Oxford University On Titles In Igboland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.