Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Adeboye: I Don’t Know Whether There Will Be 2023 Election Yet - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeboye: I Don’t Know Whether There Will Be 2023 Election Yet (38289 Views)

For Me, Lagos Has Not Had A Governorship Election Yet / Tension In Kaduna As G-election Yet To Be Announced / BREAKING: I Don’t Know Whether There Will Be 2023 Election Yet – Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye: I Don’t Know Whether There Will Be 2023 Election Yet by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 03, 2022

Re: Adeboye: I Don’t Know Whether There Will Be 2023 Election Yet by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2022
Hmmm, God didn't tell you Russia and Ukraine will goto war too.
God ain't taliking much these days, network problem I suppose or God never spoke at all.
Re: Adeboye: I Don’t Know Whether There Will Be 2023 Election Yet by eyiolarhomisore: 5:26pm On Apr 03, 2022
Toks2008:

Gbam!

He actually said a lot... When GOD does not speak, HE IS ACTUALLY SPEAKING.

And only those with deep minds will catch the message he just passed across.

What is the message about.. I don’t have a deep mind

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Don’t Know Whether There Will Be 2023 Election Yet by DappaD: 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2022
chatinent:
Lol.

This one doesn't know whether or not to lie that God told him sth again.

Not as if God tells them anything tho!

Lol. God never invite am to the regular tea party. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye: I Don’t Know Whether There Will Be 2023 Election Yet by yinkbell: 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2022
zionstaar75:
the Bible call's people like you FOOLS! SIMPLETONS!!!do u know who God is?ask God?if u ever experience God's (I mean God the Father not holy Spirit) you'll fear Him for the rest of your life.its been 20years since I experienced it but I still have goose pimples now taking about it.He should ask God because they are mates abi?I feel very very bad for describing u with unGodly language but you're a MEGA IDIOT!!!!

Bro I always tremble when I see these set of people opening there mouths speaking ill of anoited servants of God. It always beat my imagination. It would have been better if only they atttract unto themselves judgement and condemnation but the innocent people will be dragged along. Some people follow Satanists in this forum whose heaven we don't
know where they came from to insult anoited servants. I pity these set of people. When things begin to go awry for them, one will not be able to trace the source of their predicaments. I pray God have mercy on them.

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye: I Don’t Know Whether There Will Be 2023 Election Yet by sketcherJ(m): 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2022
chatinent:
Lol.

a ni.compoop u are
Re: Adeboye: I Don’t Know Whether There Will Be 2023 Election Yet by Apexbb: 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2022
So God is communicating u directly....

U be confirmed liar!
Re: Adeboye: I Don’t Know Whether There Will Be 2023 Election Yet by chatinent: 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2022
sketcherJ:
a ni.compoop u are

Don't mistake me for your real father.
Re: Adeboye: I Don’t Know Whether There Will Be 2023 Election Yet by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2022
But who ever told him he was to know or he would know if there will be elections?
I know what he is implying. And you know what I am equally implying.
All these people, self. They wouldn't do the one that concerns the growth of the body of Christ. Over to the rest of you!
Re: Adeboye: I Don’t Know Whether There Will Be 2023 Election Yet by peacenaija(m): 5:38pm On Apr 03, 2022
Angelfrost:
I listened to every word he said.... This is gross under reporting!

Pa Adeboye said some very sensitive things today...

The words he spoke are the conversation every serious Nigerian should be having right now!

Where is this nation headed?!! The future is horribly bleak for this country!

PDP messed up! But, what APC has done in just 7 years, we may never ever recover!!! The damage will reverberate for generations untold!

Where does the next president even start from?!!! Is there even a starting point?!! Is there even a headway?!!

You are on point.. I was in the church and Baba said alot of things that a good government will swing in to action and tackle.... He asked some questions that only God can reveal

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Don’t Know Whether There Will Be 2023 Election Yet by chatinent: 5:39pm On Apr 03, 2022
Newton2024:
Buhari is being used as the poster boy of horrible leadership at Robert Gordon University (RGU), Aberdeen, UK.

https://www.facebook.com/lawababatunde.sulon/videos/1906201312896326/?app=fbl

Mehn, so embarrassing.
Re: Adeboye: I Don’t Know Whether There Will Be 2023 Election Yet by chatinent: 5:39pm On Apr 03, 2022
Fretchy:
you can hardly respect your father... Your father must be this thing

My father doesn't use God to lie, deceive, and pretend.
Re: Adeboye: I Don’t Know Whether There Will Be 2023 Election Yet by Sheriman(m): 5:39pm On Apr 03, 2022
Daddy please tell us when BTC go reach $200,000,000 grin grin grin grin
Re: Adeboye: I Don’t Know Whether There Will Be 2023 Election Yet by 4good(m): 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2022
Hezmatosky:
But there will be redeem convention next year?

This is your answer:

If Jesus tarries, YES. Because there is known divine instruction on such yearly programs which is organized by the leadership of the church. But same cannot be said about Nigerian election that depends on many factors some of which you and I don't even know about.

The G.O. is right because he has no say at all when it comes to national elections. The powers that be can do and undo. You see how that they are two different things.
Re: Adeboye: I Don’t Know Whether There Will Be 2023 Election Yet by chatinent: 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2022
[quote author=Ralph2211 post=111613327][/quote]

Not all old people are wise. I don't respect Daddy G.Os who don't respect God and use God's name to lie!
Re: Adeboye: I Don’t Know Whether There Will Be 2023 Election Yet by CoolAmbience(m): 5:50pm On Apr 03, 2022
rayvelez:
Annointed lying Osinbajo always lying against GEJ but now Nigerians know he is still the short devil.

Lying against GEJ? What lie?

There is no lie about the fact that GEJ was a total failure in governance.
Re: Adeboye: I Don’t Know Whether There Will Be 2023 Election Yet by AdeniyiA(m): 5:52pm On Apr 03, 2022
NO ELECTION IS HOLDING NEXT YEAR, ESP PRESIDENTIAL undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Adeboye: I Don’t Know Whether There Will Be 2023 Election Yet by Obainomilano: 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2022
It is strange to wonder if this God is even here ,I mean a lot of people want to ask this question but is an abomination so they just keep silent and believe even though in their minds God can not be in this country and we live barbarically like animals in the zoo ,being told what to eat,what to talk and what to believe and anyone who goes contrary becomes an infidel #orator#
Re: Adeboye: I Don’t Know Whether There Will Be 2023 Election Yet by kettykings: 6:03pm On Apr 03, 2022
deji17:

Every election cycle, you evil people predicts the demise of Nigeria. Perish that thoughts.

Demon can't you see what you demoniacs has brought to Nigeria
Re: Adeboye: I Don’t Know Whether There Will Be 2023 Election Yet by sketcherJ(m): 6:05pm On Apr 03, 2022
chatinent:

Don't mistake me for your real father.
nah. You are singular with your foolery, no one will mistake you for anyone
Re: Adeboye: I Don’t Know Whether There Will Be 2023 Election Yet by juman(m): 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
He meant nobody knows who would be alive then.
Re: Adeboye: I Don’t Know Whether There Will Be 2023 Election Yet by jolyment: 6:22pm On Apr 03, 2022
chatinent:
Lol.

The uncle doesn't know what the probability of their usual guesses would be so he needs more Intel before he calls probability “God told me” and leave his gullible followers screaming “Daddy G.O, more anointing.” Same annoiting he showered on the biggest scam of a Vice President today?

Maybe he needs to wait until December to study the look of things only to pop out with his usual sixty minutes call with God.

At the age we are, if you are still deceived by some techniques in religion, I think you are the reason the adage about “40” was made.

It is no disrespect to anyone but chief, there's an age in your life, and this time in this world, you should be anti-deceivable. It doesn't matter the religion! Use your common sense!

God do speak to people.The fact that he doesn't speak to you doesn't mean you should generalize it.
Re: Adeboye: I Don’t Know Whether There Will Be 2023 Election Yet by Chuskyvic: 6:23pm On Apr 03, 2022
So what did you know?
Re: Adeboye: I Don’t Know Whether There Will Be 2023 Election Yet by kafeii123: 6:52pm On Apr 03, 2022
Is the man himself sure anyone will be alive by 2023..... Let God just keep helping us....and let them all just hands off politics.... they evidently miscalculated with Osibanjo.... This our current situation could've been avoided.... just imagine..after the televised walk of whatever it is you decide to call it .....complaining about the mismanagement....has anything now changed.... The real christians know that prayer isn't the solution to this our malaise...its pragmatism we now need.... the people who allowed us relax...thinking it was our prayers that had been working.....we have grew so fat and lazy..that we chased them out out of parochial interests...see where that has landed everybody
Re: Adeboye: I Don’t Know Whether There Will Be 2023 Election Yet by CHARLOE(m): 7:00pm On Apr 03, 2022
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/breaking-i-dont-know-whether-there-will-be-2023-election-yet-adeboye/
He also said he'd pray for any presidential aspirant that come to him for prayer. We all know such antics are PR stunts by politicians, so i'm wondering, if a known corrupt politician contesting for presidency come to u for prayer, you'd pray for him? Secondly, if d politicians give u money (which is very likely) will u collect?
Re: Adeboye: I Don’t Know Whether There Will Be 2023 Election Yet by zionstaar75: 7:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
yinkbell:

Bro I always tremble when I see these set of people opening there mouths speaking ill of anoited servants of God. It always beat my imagination. It would have been better if only they atttract unto themselves judgement and condemnation but the innocent people will be dragged along. Some people follow Satanists in this forum whose heaven we don't
know where they came from to insult anoited servants. I pity these set of people. When things begin to go awry for them, one will not be able to trace the source of their predicaments. I pray God have mercy on them.
well spoken my brother,they are indeed Satanists
Re: Adeboye: I Don’t Know Whether There Will Be 2023 Election Yet by greencard: 7:15pm On Apr 03, 2022
ajerimitan:
There will be heavy blood shed, heavy casualties. There is enough proliferation of weapons and ammunition capable of reduce the population of Nigeria by 60% percent especially in the hands of bandits. Your politicians are only waiting to call the shot. I see a heeps of army uniforms burnt as refuse. But I am sure the military may take over. All Generals army respects politically are settled. Every other politician out there now is just another bag of blood. They will lie gentle like a snake waiting for situations to escalate and take over.
hmmm
Re: Adeboye: I Don’t Know Whether There Will Be 2023 Election Yet by maestroferddi: 7:21pm On Apr 03, 2022
juman:

Take me to court nah.
My name is akeem.

Most pentecostal churches are scammers, they are business center churches.
Give your life to Christ now.

Don't hide under the lame assertion you just made.

Forget about churches and pastors, all you need is a personal relationship with Jesus and you will never regret it.

You can do it...
Re: Adeboye: I Don’t Know Whether There Will Be 2023 Election Yet by Ameboperoo(m): 7:25pm On Apr 03, 2022
lexy2014:

adeboye and a lot of religious leaders carry a lot of responsibility, responsibility for their followers. Apart from holding programmes to attend, they should be concerned about how their followers are faring and how governance is affecting people's lives. I think it is criminal for adeboye& other religious leaders to just keep quiet at this critical time in our nations history & behave as if the bad governance doesn't concern them. There's evil in the land and it is disappointing that these men choose not to speak against this evil. forget about election and speak against the darkness in the land. who election help?

in my opionon, church leaders should forget about prosperity and blessing for now and focus on how nigeria should be saved from the bloodthirsty and wicked people ruling this country.
but that is the exact things he talked about. The op just decided to ignore those
Re: Adeboye: I Don’t Know Whether There Will Be 2023 Election Yet by supereagle(m): 7:25pm On Apr 03, 2022
jerseyboy:
Dem don start again. Oya daddy, tell us, when are we getting Yoruba Nation?
v
Yoruba Nation will be out by then. Prophet Segun Adebayo was emphatic on that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFF-fNDrc1E
Re: Adeboye: I Don’t Know Whether There Will Be 2023 Election Yet by onyxo76(m): 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2022
i wonder why some peeps dey stress themselves over wetin one church GO, talk or no talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twitter Presidential Election Between Bukola Saraki And Bobrisky. / Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari / Buhari Snubs Magu, Gets Senate Confirmation For 207 Appointees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.