Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

NDLEA Arrests 7 Drug Dealers, Records Largest Cocaine Seizure At Rivers Airport - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests 7 Drug Dealers, Records Largest Cocaine Seizure At Rivers Airport (31247 Views)

NDLEA Makes Its Largest Cocaine Seizure Of 21.9Kg In Abuja Airport / EFCC Arrests 7 Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) / EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests 7 Drug Dealers, Records Largest Cocaine Seizure At Rivers Airport by chatinent: 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2022
The pics clearly showed people from all three major tribes but trust tribalists, they will start a tribal war at the slightest opportunity.
Re: NDLEA Arrests 7 Drug Dealers, Records Largest Cocaine Seizure At Rivers Airport by guru90: 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2022
Paromarc:
If they succeeded, they'd be living large and claiming legit

Yes naaaa
Re: NDLEA Arrests 7 Drug Dealers, Records Largest Cocaine Seizure At Rivers Airport by madukaanaya(m): 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2022
Mrs remi aluko,44
Re: NDLEA Arrests 7 Drug Dealers, Records Largest Cocaine Seizure At Rivers Airport by obontami: 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
Re: NDLEA Arrests 7 Drug Dealers, Records Largest Cocaine Seizure At Rivers Airport by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:22pm On Apr 03, 2022
Naijanascam:
Good...... but why only the one from Kano aren't clear to read from....

Just asking though
zoom, you will see clearly or are this dog type of reader?

Re: NDLEA Arrests 7 Drug Dealers, Records Largest Cocaine Seizure At Rivers Airport by ogbologbo1000(m): 6:25pm On Apr 03, 2022
Why Dem blur aboki their own names?
Re: NDLEA Arrests 7 Drug Dealers, Records Largest Cocaine Seizure At Rivers Airport by RIDOO: 6:51pm On Apr 03, 2022
This is how they parade them all the time and before you know it they would have realeased them with 2m fine to go and continue where they stopped.
I begin to wonder if there is still judiciary in Nigeria...it favours some and deal with some.It's not fair at all....But l thought they said the logo means the law is blindfolded n and held a sword to discipline whosoever that trespasses.But,no it removes the seal in it's eye to know who is involved.
Not untill the law follow it's due cause n people are sentenced according will all these nonsense stop.
Re: NDLEA Arrests 7 Drug Dealers, Records Largest Cocaine Seizure At Rivers Airport by stasius: 7:15pm On Apr 03, 2022
Naijanascam:
Good...... but why only the one from Kano aren't clear to read from....

Just asking though

They are two of them. The one on the right is ABBA Sani.
Re: NDLEA Arrests 7 Drug Dealers, Records Largest Cocaine Seizure At Rivers Airport by Naijanascam: 8:38pm On Apr 03, 2022
stasius:

They are two of them. The one on the right is ABBA Sani.

Thank you for the update
Re: NDLEA Arrests 7 Drug Dealers, Records Largest Cocaine Seizure At Rivers Airport by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 03, 2022
Kinematics:

Oda tribes no concern us. Na ibo wey wan force biafla on us b our problem. When I say the majority of crimes in Rivers is done by Ibos you guys will say I'm being tribalistic.

Mind the way you talk and spread lies so all the crimes done by Degbam and dwell boys are now igbos abi. Bros stop being stupid please.
Re: NDLEA Arrests 7 Drug Dealers, Records Largest Cocaine Seizure At Rivers Airport by alabo1: 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2022
fergie001:

The last picture though. It looks as if they are collecting an award.
Re: NDLEA Arrests 7 Drug Dealers, Records Largest Cocaine Seizure At Rivers Airport by Kinematics: 9:37pm On Apr 03, 2022
obynzo:

[s]Mind the way you talk and spread lies so all the crimes done by Degbam and dwell boys are now igbos abi. Bros stop being stupid please.[/s]

Nonsense and ipigs
Re: NDLEA Arrests 7 Drug Dealers, Records Largest Cocaine Seizure At Rivers Airport by Abujason: 9:53pm On Apr 03, 2022
SHINJA:
Ohhhhhh this people again grin grin
The richest tribe in Nigeria

Dem swear for Una with drugs haba

Only for naija u go see igbo man with 2by2 small shop dey sell A4 paper but dey drive car of 10million dey build house of 50million for village ..

We need to chase these barbarians from Nigeria..

So what will you now do after the Igbos finish buying all of Lagos then come and buy your God-forsaken ancestral home state join for raising pigs? Will you just go and jump into the ocean, hug a transformer or jump in front of a moving train to end it all for you once and for all?

Just asking ooo.
Re: NDLEA Arrests 7 Drug Dealers, Records Largest Cocaine Seizure At Rivers Airport by SHINJA: 9:59pm On Apr 03, 2022
Abujason:

So what will you now do after the Igbos finish buying all of Lagos then come and buy your God-forsaken ancestral home state join for raising pigs? Will you just go and jump into the ocean, hug a transformer or jump in front of a moving train to end it all for you once and for all?

Just asking ooo.

They should develop their region first ...

Tribalism will lead you no where...

Say No To Tribalism..
Re: NDLEA Arrests 7 Drug Dealers, Records Largest Cocaine Seizure At Rivers Airport by Abujason: 11:38pm On Apr 03, 2022
SHINJA:

They should develop their region first ...

Tribalism will lead you no where...

Say No To Tribalism..

First of all, try visiting SE before asking the Igbos to develop their region first. Aside Abuja and Lagos both of which Igbos control most of the businesses their, what other region is doing better than Igbos?

Look at you talking about tribalism when you are carrying it on your head. Loot at your attached post again and see if you are not one of the worst bigots on this Nairaland.

You are just so shameless.

Re: NDLEA Arrests 7 Drug Dealers, Records Largest Cocaine Seizure At Rivers Airport by SHINJA: 11:46pm On Apr 03, 2022
Abujason:

First of all, try visiting SE before asking the Igbos to develop their region first. Aside Abuja and Lagos both of which Igbos control most of the businesses their, what other region is doing better than Igbos?

Look at you talking about tribalism when you are carrying it on your head. Loot at your attached post again and see if you are not one of the worst bigots on this Nairaland.

You are just so shameless.

We can see how develop your region is,but what is stopping you guys from staying in your region

Your region is a barren land with nothing to show off..
Only hotels,clubs and fuel station..

In the whole of South only River state and Akwaibom state is well developed...
Re: NDLEA Arrests 7 Drug Dealers, Records Largest Cocaine Seizure At Rivers Airport by Abujason: 1:30am On Apr 04, 2022
SHINJA:

We can see how develop your region is,but what is stopping you guys from staying in your region

Your region is a barren land with nothing to show off..
Only hotels,clubs and fuel station..

In the whole of South only River state and Akwaibom state is well developed...

First of all, it’s called developed not develop. Thank you!

Coming to your statement regarding why we can’t stay in our region, I thought you all said it’s one Liegeria where anyone can live anywhere. So we are taking advantage of that and buying and extending our control and dominance. After Lagos and Abuja na ya ancestral home state and village we will buy up next and send you and your wretched family to Niger Republic or Benin Republic.

And I thought you and others like you get angry and call Igbos names because IPOB and some of our people want Biafra. So it’s either you are ok with all being part of one Liegeria or let everyone go their own ways.

But thanks for exposing yourself for all to see what a horrible human being and tribalist you are. Don’t come out again to call anyone a tribalist because you are worse.

Not even sure why I am responding to such a dunce and brainless fart like you.

Over and out!
Re: NDLEA Arrests 7 Drug Dealers, Records Largest Cocaine Seizure At Rivers Airport by SHINJA: 5:52am On Apr 04, 2022
Abujason:

First of all, it’s called developed not develop. Thank you!

Coming to your statement regarding why we can’t stay in our region, I thought you all said it’s one Liegeria where anyone can live anywhere. So we are taking advantage of that and buying and extending our control and dominance. After Lagos and Abuja na ya ancestral home state and village we will buy up next and send you and your wretched family to Niger Republic or Benin Republic.

And I thought you and others like you get angry and call Igbos names because IPOB and some of our people want Biafra. So it’s either you are ok with all being part of one Liegeria or let everyone go their own ways.

But thanks for exposing yourself for all to see what a horrible human being and tribalist you are. Don’t come out again to call anyone a tribalist because you are worse.

Not even sure why I am responding to such a dunce and brainless fart like you.

Over and out!

Are you done crying Mr okoro ?? grin grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests 7 Drug Dealers, Records Largest Cocaine Seizure At Rivers Airport by dalass(f): 6:10am On Apr 04, 2022
Abdul05:
Did l Miss some thing.... grin grin

Nononoo...two flatynos heads dey there... grin

2 Abokis also dey dia... Howbeit with blurred board... See partiality even in the parading of criminals grin grin grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests 7 Drug Dealers, Records Largest Cocaine Seizure At Rivers Airport by Abujason: 7:48am On Apr 04, 2022
SHINJA:

Are you done crying Mr okoro ?? grin grin

Fcking prick, I guess you have no answer for the education I just gave you.

Please give me your family and village heads names. Your ancestral land must be bought for my piggery business. Start looking for where to run to.
Re: NDLEA Arrests 7 Drug Dealers, Records Largest Cocaine Seizure At Rivers Airport by SHINJA: 7:51am On Apr 04, 2022
Abujason:

Fcking prick, I guess you have no answer for the education I just gave you.

Please give me your family and village heads names. Your ancestral land must be bought for my piggery business. Start looking for where to run to.

E pain m... grin cheesy

Online millionaires grin grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests 7 Drug Dealers, Records Largest Cocaine Seizure At Rivers Airport by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 04, 2022
Kinematics:

Nonsense and ipigs

As usual when you have nothing to say you throw insults..... Dense fellow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Free 42-Year-Old Yobe Rapist Who Raped 7-Year-Old Girl / How Do I Track A Person's Location Using A Phone Number / EFCC Seals The First Group Company That Sold Buratai His Dubai Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.