Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,388 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Are Very Poor People Excused From Paying Tithe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Very Poor People Excused From Paying Tithe (224 Views)

Man Kicked Out Of Anglican Church In Warri For 'Not Paying Tithe, Dressing Well' / Should You Be Paying Tithe While You're Owing People Money? — Nigerian Man / Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Very Poor People Excused From Paying Tithe by realG101(m): 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
I have read the verses of the bible that enjoin us to pay tithe to the church.

While rithe is sacrosanct, I also believe that the concept of tithing is mainly to support the indigent, the widows and the needy in general.

Having said the above, I am curious if individuals in the above category (widows, poor people) are still expected to pay tithe.

Please share your opinion
Re: Are Very Poor People Excused From Paying Tithe by SanctifiedSista(f): 2:28pm On Apr 03, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Yes they are exempted wen since they are not ready for the benefits grin grin grin
Things will be tight for anyone that dosent pay tithe

(1) (Reply)

MFM PMCH Program For May 2022 Edition / Was I Wrong To Tell A Pastor These? / Archbishop Idahosa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.