Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Rita Dominic’s Lit Bridal Shower Party As She Set To Walk Down The Aisle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic’s Lit Bridal Shower Party As She Set To Walk Down The Aisle (2980 Views)

Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike / Mercy Aigbe Dances With Her Daughter, Michelle As She's Set To Turn 18 / Peter Okoye, Family & Friends Attend Linda Ikeji's Baby Shower Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Dominic’s Lit Bridal Shower Party As She Set To Walk Down The Aisle by Maryann97: 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2022

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic’s Lit Bridal Shower Party As She Set To Walk Down The Aisle by Alaefulu(m): 3:09pm On Apr 03, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Rita Dominic’s Lit Bridal Shower Party As She Set To Walk Down The Aisle by suffering: 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2022
Foolish Nairaland and its many error pages.
Re: Rita Dominic’s Lit Bridal Shower Party As She Set To Walk Down The Aisle by Gift96: 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2022
Happy for you Rita
Re: Rita Dominic’s Lit Bridal Shower Party As She Set To Walk Down The Aisle by Benwallt(m): 6:48pm On Apr 03, 2022
Las las
Re: Rita Dominic’s Lit Bridal Shower Party As She Set To Walk Down The Aisle by brychays90: 9:18pm On Apr 03, 2022
Amazing
Re: Rita Dominic’s Lit Bridal Shower Party As She Set To Walk Down The Aisle by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 03, 2022
Rita dominic, my crush that year. Anyway I am happy for her grin grin.

Re: Rita Dominic’s Lit Bridal Shower Party As She Set To Walk Down The Aisle by thrillionaire(m): 11:07pm On Apr 03, 2022
Hey RiRi.. congratulations
Re: Rita Dominic’s Lit Bridal Shower Party As She Set To Walk Down The Aisle by Authoreety: 12:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
Rita Dominic!

The lady I wanted to marry wen I was just 16 and fresh out of secondary school..
Re: Rita Dominic’s Lit Bridal Shower Party As She Set To Walk Down The Aisle by joyidor(f): 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
Congrats Rita, I wish u all d best

(1) (Reply)

Football Star, Amobi Okoye's 24 Birthday Bash / Ghanaian Star ,yvonne Nelson To Be Chief Bridesmaid For Mercy Johnson / Tonto Dike Finally Explains Meaning Of Tattoo On Her Back. Incredible!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.