Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

RRS Intercepts Bus Load Of Illegal Drugs (Arizona) In Lagos. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RRS Intercepts Bus Load Of Illegal Drugs (Arizona) In Lagos. (35573 Views)

Bandits Take Illegal Drugs Before Going For An Operation (video/pictures) / Imo To Conduct Mass Burial For Victims Of Illegal Refinery Explosion / Ondo Amotekun Intercepts Bus Loaded With 500 Daggers, Guns, Arrests 18 Suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RRS Intercepts Bus Load Of Illegal Drugs (Arizona) In Lagos. by InoGetJoy: 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2022
IPOB has been vindicated

Re: RRS Intercepts Bus Load Of Illegal Drugs (Arizona) In Lagos. by Recession96: 4:56pm On Apr 03, 2022
Ordinary grass.

So God that gave the world the grass is being mocked. Chai.

They should release those innocent grass sha
Re: RRS Intercepts Bus Load Of Illegal Drugs (Arizona) In Lagos. by Xcelinteriors(f): 4:56pm On Apr 03, 2022
All this to destroy more youth. Hmmmm it is well o

Do you want window blind, 3D wallpaper, 3D wallpanel, all kinds of curtain, wall cornice, Linoleum carpet e.t.c
Check my signature or WhatsApp 07063397657
Re: RRS Intercepts Bus Load Of Illegal Drugs (Arizona) In Lagos. by Bsideboi(m): 4:56pm On Apr 03, 2022
One thing is sure. These drugs will find its way back to the streets.
Re: RRS Intercepts Bus Load Of Illegal Drugs (Arizona) In Lagos. by Edugist4u: 4:58pm On Apr 03, 2022
Deport the illegal migrant to my house let me arrest her for you
Re: RRS Intercepts Bus Load Of Illegal Drugs (Arizona) In Lagos. by Hyper77: 4:59pm On Apr 03, 2022
Ordinary AZ, them dey form say dem don intercept consignment.
Aboki go collect delivery of arms for Apapa warf, transport am all the way to North, nobody go intercept am.

Nigeria's security operatives should channel same energy they put into fighting petty crimes to fighting the main the main crimes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RRS Intercepts Bus Load Of Illegal Drugs (Arizona) In Lagos. by edosignature(m): 5:00pm On Apr 03, 2022
Why not parade the said "Alhaji" that owns the drugs. Parading his footsoldiers & allowing the alhaji to go scot free serve no one good.

The Nigeria judicial known for it notorious corruption is part of this drug syndicate for it keep letting them go scot free.

1 Like

Re: RRS Intercepts Bus Load Of Illegal Drugs (Arizona) In Lagos. by Bigheart042(m): 5:05pm On Apr 03, 2022
Perhaps heading to tinubu house..
Re: RRS Intercepts Bus Load Of Illegal Drugs (Arizona) In Lagos. by Khaysee: 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2022
This drugs have destroyed lot of youth a lot of addicted youth dying and running mad
Kudos

We sell all types of men clothing payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily at wholesale low 4k only

Re: RRS Intercepts Bus Load Of Illegal Drugs (Arizona) In Lagos. by Kinematics: 5:07pm On Apr 03, 2022
Afonjas are learning fast from ndi potopoto.
Re: RRS Intercepts Bus Load Of Illegal Drugs (Arizona) In Lagos. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2022
all this drug dealers must surely pass Lagos una never see something

1 Like

Re: RRS Intercepts Bus Load Of Illegal Drugs (Arizona) In Lagos. by Iceberg3: 5:14pm On Apr 03, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Really?
sideeboi:
One thing is sure. These drugs will find its way back to the streets. grin oldmnkYs are waiting to collect them
Re: RRS Intercepts Bus Load Of Illegal Drugs (Arizona) In Lagos. by delzbaba(m): 5:14pm On Apr 03, 2022
There's a drug epidemic in Lagos to be honest, the way the youths are taking hard drugs like tramadol without fear is alarming, if you have a youth or teenager at home and he drinks all this cheap energy drinks in pep bottles often, pls watch him closely he might be on drugs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RRS Intercepts Bus Load Of Illegal Drugs (Arizona) In Lagos. by Netsuccor1(m): 5:18pm On Apr 03, 2022
God help us
Re: RRS Intercepts Bus Load Of Illegal Drugs (Arizona) In Lagos. by GloriousGbola: 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2022
RRS trying to steal some of that NDLEA thunder
Re: RRS Intercepts Bus Load Of Illegal Drugs (Arizona) In Lagos. by CheedyJ(m): 5:22pm On Apr 03, 2022
E be like better bar dey diz drug business o, hmmm

1 Like

Re: RRS Intercepts Bus Load Of Illegal Drugs (Arizona) In Lagos. by simply22: 5:23pm On Apr 03, 2022
Re: RRS Intercepts Bus Load Of Illegal Drugs (Arizona) In Lagos. by toujurs: 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2022
Who is that fool, requesting for rrs to stop one way commercial drivers, What then is the job of lastma officers, those lastma are illiterates, old men behaving like thugs. Its only private car owners they go after. angry
Re: RRS Intercepts Bus Load Of Illegal Drugs (Arizona) In Lagos. by Zuhudu1: 5:26pm On Apr 03, 2022
smiley[color=#990000][/color]say no to drugs abuse �
Re: RRS Intercepts Bus Load Of Illegal Drugs (Arizona) In Lagos. by luminouz(m): 5:26pm On Apr 03, 2022
delzbaba:
There's a drug epidemic in Lagos to be honest, the way the youths are taking hard drugs like tramadol without fear is alarming, if you have a youth or teenager at home and he drinks all this cheap energy drinks in pep bottles often, pls watch him closely he might be on drugs.
I have never seen this so called epidemic o. Not even one crazy or mad drug addict.
Re: RRS Intercepts Bus Load Of Illegal Drugs (Arizona) In Lagos. by FlatEarthGuy20(m): 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2022
cryz
illicit:
Is it gun, is it bomb

1 Like

Re: RRS Intercepts Bus Load Of Illegal Drugs (Arizona) In Lagos. by jrusky(m): 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2022
Realestatevixen:
Hmmm... I would prefer they intercept buses loaded with bandits and boko haram terrorists.

You said what Pls repeat yourself?

Both criminal in these trade I mean both bandit, boko haram and all these drug syndicates should be executed on the spot.

But wait without telling their name I know definitely they are my people from SE. Biko how long are we going to be doing crime to oppress the villagers for goodness sake?

My people had gone to China, Indonesia, Cambodia, India etc doing drugs but they have now return home to use drugs destroy their fathers land biko na wetin? Na only us need money or what? Even the skull minning going on in SW it was discovered 90% of body parts buyers are still my peoplefrom SE biko for God sake I ask again na wetin? Is this a curse or something?

Later we will come here and say we are the developer and most industrious, pls developing criminals or what? Or industrious in criminality or what

Pls don't quote for tribal jab I'm talking to my kinsmen who believes you must blow anyhow anyway and ends up disracing entire SE.
Re: RRS Intercepts Bus Load Of Illegal Drugs (Arizona) In Lagos. by delzbaba(m): 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2022
luminouz:

I have never seen this so called epidemic o. Not even one crazy or mad drug addict.
yaba left is full to the brim, and when i say epidemic go and ask 5 abokis selling around you about tramadol atleast 3 will have it.

1 Like

Re: RRS Intercepts Bus Load Of Illegal Drugs (Arizona) In Lagos. by luminouz(m): 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2022
delzbaba:
yaba left is full to the brim, and when i say epidemic go and ask 5 abokis selling around you about tramadol atleast 3 will have it.
Wow.... never knew it's kinda worse like that.

Well, I don't usually talk to abokis except when to change dollar, shine shoe, eat suya or buy maishai.
Re: RRS Intercepts Bus Load Of Illegal Drugs (Arizona) In Lagos. by delzbaba(m): 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2022
luminouz:

Wow.... never knew it's kinda worse like that.

Well, I don't usually talk to abokis except when to change dollar, shine shoe, eat suya or buy maishai.
Any aboki that sells cigarette or that that snuff will surely have it
Re: RRS Intercepts Bus Load Of Illegal Drugs (Arizona) In Lagos. by guru90: 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2022
I don't know which is beta now....

Yahoo or drugs dealers....

but I think that Drugs dealers is 100% beta than Yahoo....
Re: RRS Intercepts Bus Load Of Illegal Drugs (Arizona) In Lagos. by okerekeikpo: 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2022
How Arizona take be bad thing?
Re: RRS Intercepts Bus Load Of Illegal Drugs (Arizona) In Lagos. by Golan007: 5:38pm On Apr 03, 2022
What is Arizona?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Killed As Killer Cultists Run Into Police Ambush In Lagos. Photos / Prosper Peters Okwandu Arrested For Murder Of Blessed Kelechukwu Iwuanyanwu / Policeman Kills Man In Delta By Pushing Him Into An Oncoming Lorry (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.