Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

BIRTHDAY: Evang. Ebenezer Obey To Release Album At 80th Birthday Celebration - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BIRTHDAY: Evang. Ebenezer Obey To Release Album At 80th Birthday Celebration (346 Views)

Ebenezer Obey's Son, Olayinka, Is Dead / Evangelist Ebenezer Obey's 80th Birthday Thanksgiving (Video) / Victor Olaiya: 2face, KWAM1, Ebenezer Obey And Other Stars Pay Tributes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BIRTHDAY: Evang. Ebenezer Obey To Release Album At 80th Birthday Celebration by farem: 7:04pm On Apr 03, 2022
Ebenezer Obey to release album at 80th birthday celebration
By
Funmilayo Ayanwusi
3rd Apr, 2022 at 6:10 PM
Music veteran, Ebenezer Obey-Fabiyi, is set to celebrate his

Speaking to Sunday Scoop about his birthday plans, the evangelist exclaimed that clocking 80 comes only through the grace of God.

He said, "God, who has seen me through from day one to 80 years old is the one I would commit the rest of my life to.

“Everything left in the hands of God will be taken care of. I have a six track-album that will be released tomorrow (April 3).

"The songs are about thanksgiving. We need God’s intervention to help us overcome the bad things happening in Nigeria. It is only God that can bring peace to the country.

“We need every Nigerian to work together towards restoring peace to Nigeria. We only need to appeal to ourselves. I believe Nigeria will

https://www.google.com/amp/s/wuzupnigeria.ng/amp/story/entertainment/ebenezer-obey-to-release-album-at-80th-birthday-celebration

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BIRTHDAY: Evang. Ebenezer Obey To Release Album At 80th Birthday Celebration by Golan007: 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2022
Nice one.
Re: BIRTHDAY: Evang. Ebenezer Obey To Release Album At 80th Birthday Celebration by Mofun: 2:51am On Apr 04, 2022
Big congratulations to him. It's not something to be taken for granted.
Check my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Yul Edochie's Second Wife's Biography, All You Need To Know / Emotional Moment As Adebayo Salami‘oga Bello’ Got Surprised On His 70th Birthday / Video:ini Dima Okojie Gets Amazing Surprise Bridal Shower From Her Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.