Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

How Can I Deposit Into My Domiciliary Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Deposit Into My Domiciliary Account (1545 Views)

How Do I Deposit Fund Into My Payoneer Card At A Cheap Rate / Please How Can I Deposit To Blockchan Or Binance? / Domiciliary Account Opening: Which Bank Has Best To Offer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Deposit Into My Domiciliary Account by adaperry25: 7:19pm On Apr 03, 2022
I intend opening a domicilliary account soon.
I have a local account in same bank. Is it possible to transfer funds from my local account into dollar account or ill have to source for dollars somewhere.

Please I need enlightenment
Re: How Can I Deposit Into My Domiciliary Account by DrTosinAwe: 7:27pm On Apr 03, 2022
adaperry25:
I intend opening a domicilliary account soon.
I have a local account in same bank. Is it possible to transfer funds from my local account into dollar account or ill have to source for dollars somewhere.

Please I need enlightenment

Get naira the equivalent of the dollar you wish to buy. Exchange the naira for dollars

Take the dollars to your bank and deposit to your account

Simple
Re: How Can I Deposit Into My Domiciliary Account by adaperry25: 7:28pm On Apr 03, 2022
DrTosinAwe:

Get naira the equivalent of the dollar you wish to buy. Exchange the naira for dollars

Simple
What if I want to withdraw....will the bank give me dollars or they'll convert to naira
Re: How Can I Deposit Into My Domiciliary Account by DrTosinAwe: 7:31pm On Apr 03, 2022
adaperry25:

What if I want to withdraw....will the bank give me dollars or they'll convert to naira

They'll give you dollars, you sell it in exchange for Naira
Re: How Can I Deposit Into My Domiciliary Account by Zidoh(m): 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2022
Re: How Can I Deposit Into My Domiciliary Account by adaperry25: 9:00pm On Apr 03, 2022
DrTosinAwe:

Simple
Sorry for asking too much o.
I should get the dollars from black market?
Will the bank give me an account where I can get an exchanger that will just transfer directly.
Re: How Can I Deposit Into My Domiciliary Account by emooo(m): 9:37pm On Apr 03, 2022
The Black Market will give you in cash and you pay them in cash too mostly all these mallam but when you deposit it in bank and want to withdraw they will only pay you in naira but equivalent to current price of dollars from CBN not black market.
Re: How Can I Deposit Into My Domiciliary Account by nlwhy: 9:53pm On Apr 03, 2022
emooo:
The Black Market will give you in cash and you pay them in cash too mostly all these mallam but when you deposit it in bank and want to withdraw they will only pay you in naira but equivalent to current price of dollars from CBN not black market.
There is a little error here, bank will pay you in dollar when u withdraw then u can exchange it to naira from the black market (mallam).

1 Like

Re: How Can I Deposit Into My Domiciliary Account by adaperry25: 10:21pm On Apr 03, 2022
nlwhy:
There is a little error here, bank will pay you in dollar when u withdraw then u can exchange it to naira from the black market (mallam).
Oh thank you
Re: How Can I Deposit Into My Domiciliary Account by DrTosinAwe: 11:55am On Apr 04, 2022
adaperry25:

Sorry for asking too much o.
I should get the dollars from black market?
Will the bank give me an account where I can get an exchanger that will just transfer directly.

You've been answered.

Good luck Ada
Re: How Can I Deposit Into My Domiciliary Account by emooo(m): 6:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
Bank will not pay you in dollars they will only pay you in naira, but if you want to deposit you deposit in dollars, you can get the dollars from black market or mallams .
Re: How Can I Deposit Into My Domiciliary Account by lightdream: 7:58am On Apr 06, 2022
Percentage Bank charges apply for the remittance in dollars cheesy
Re: How Can I Deposit Into My Domiciliary Account by Jess99: 11:42am On Apr 23, 2022
emooo:
Bank will not pay you in dollars they will only pay you in naira, but if you want to deposit you deposit in dollars, you can get the dollars from black market or mallams .
Not true. You can withdraw in dollars. I did so last 2 weeks and attempted to do so yesterday but they told me to come back on Tuesday since it wasn't available
Re: How Can I Deposit Into My Domiciliary Account by Jess99: 11:43am On Apr 23, 2022
lightdream:
Percentage Bank charges apply for the remittance in dollars cheesy
For gtbank withdrawal, it costs 10 cents
Re: How Can I Deposit Into My Domiciliary Account by Jaxx123: 11:53pm On Aug 05, 2022
Re: How Can I Deposit Into My Domiciliary Account by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:54am On Apr 04, 2023
emooo:
Asin,after I deposit my dollars they will not allow me withdraw my money
Re: How Can I Deposit Into My Domiciliary Account by SavageResponse(m): 10:58am On Apr 04, 2023
BeLookingIDIOT:

Asin,after I deposit my dollars they will not allow me withdraw my money

Don't mind that idiot he's talking rubbish.

If you deposit dollar cash in your dom account you will be allowed to also withdraw dollar cash when you need the money.

Tell anybody who asks that I said so!
Re: How Can I Deposit Into My Domiciliary Account by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 11:52pm On Apr 04, 2023
SavageResponse:

Don't mind that idiot he's talking rubbish.

If you deposit dollar cash in your dom account you will be allowed to also withdraw dollar cash when you need the money.

Tell anybody who asks that I said so!
I heard it can be so sometimes,and that the dollars you deposit have to be the $100 notes
Re: How Can I Deposit Into My Domiciliary Account by SavageResponse(m): 12:07am On Apr 05, 2023
BeLookingIDIOT:

I heard it can be so sometimes,and that the dollars you deposit have to be the $100 notes

You can deposit any denomination just make sure that it is the new US dollar notes

(1) (Reply)

Crumb Rubber Processing Unit For Sale-unbelievable Price / 1 Million Naira Business With Monthly Returns Of 50k. / Any Idea How Much Dolar Is Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.