Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Read This If You Want More Sales This Week - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Read This If You Want More Sales This Week (93 Views)

Do You Want More Likes And Followers On Your Facebook Page? / Coronavirus Fears Cost The World’s 5 Richest People $36bn This Week / Grow Your Sales - This will change " HOW " you do business " FOREVER " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read This If You Want More Sales This Week by Gns247: 7:48pm On Apr 03, 2022
As a business owner or service provider,

The best way to consistently get pipe-loads of customer to buy your products or services is to run targeted ad.

For example Facebook and Instagram has over 33million active Nigerians monthly.

Irrespective of what you are selling Facebook has the right audience for you.

Hence,

*I'm reaching out to see if you'd like me to help you get more customers this week with Facebook ad or Google ad.*

Let me know if you are interested.

(1) (Reply)

The Seven Processes Of Publishing: The Formats / The Future Of Law Is Remote / Contact Big T Creative Hub Logistics And Services Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.