Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,069 members, 7,821,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Unknown Gunmen Set Imo Council Secretariat Ablaze (video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unknown Gunmen Set Imo Council Secretariat Ablaze (video) (32386 Views)

Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) / Gunmen Attack Funeral In Anambra State, Set Vigilante Vehicle Ablaze (Video) / Man Accused Of Turning Students To Yams In Ibadan, Set Ablaze (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Set Imo Council Secretariat Ablaze (video) by Memeni(m): 2:29am On Apr 04, 2022
Fulani HERDSMEN AGAIN!!!!!!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Set Imo Council Secretariat Ablaze (video) by fof1: 2:33am On Apr 04, 2022
Tracka:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k9GKZ63Z4k
https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cb5jWM-goV8/?utm_medium=copy_link

FOOLISHNESS On Continuous Display in the East. Keep Destroying yourselves and Wasting ur Limited Resources...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Set Imo Council Secretariat Ablaze (video) by nyiamfrank: 3:58am On Apr 04, 2022
Disclaimer12:
The monster we create is here! I guess it's uthman Dan fodio that's taking over our land or was that not the lies? Let's keep denying and let's keep pretending we don't know where all these emanate from! I guess when u have headache, the cure is to cut off the head, if we are fighting Buhari for being a tyrant, then I wonder what you'll call these! Nelson Mandela led fights against white superiority and enslavement, I doubt if they killed people in Soweto thinking they were hurting the white, if we throw our community to a total anarchy, destroying lives and property, intimidating the natives before getting Biafra, wknder how we'll be ruled when the Biafra is actualised, anyone that defers to their opinion is a saboteur and the penalty is death! Maybe we all should go read ANIMAL FARM again and awaken our inner mind!
An article well written. But what I am yet to know is how much exactly you benefited from the the carnage orchestrated by terrorists, hoodlums and bandits in recent times. When it happens in the east, you condemn. When it happens in the north, you say it is their business. Invading military university, Kaduna airport, derailing train and killing and kidnapping, laying siege on Abuja to Kaduna expressway, etc. and you say Nigeria is viable. You are yet to know what is coming to you

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Set Imo Council Secretariat Ablaze (video) by nyiamfrank: 4:03am On Apr 04, 2022
eleko1:
shocked KANU Wild PIGs@ work.
Fulani terrorists are doing their own. Ipob UGM,ESN are doing their own too.Make we dey observe cool
Another erudite skuller spotted. Typical Afonja from OduduWayo Republic
Re: Unknown Gunmen Set Imo Council Secretariat Ablaze (video) by Paretomaster1(m): 4:36am On Apr 04, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

ACTION OF IDIOTIC FULANI TERRORISTS

Keep deceiving yourself...... so it's not the DSS this time around??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Set Imo Council Secretariat Ablaze (video) by kingthreat(m): 5:26am On Apr 04, 2022
ssogundele:
Who’s lost? Setting government infrastructure located in your area on fire is like cutting the nose to spite the eyes.

This is what happens when illiterates and drug addicts chair a movement. They do stupid things.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Set Imo Council Secretariat Ablaze (video) by boyfrank: 5:42am On Apr 04, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

ACTION OF IDIOTIC FULANI TERRORISTS

Anakhoheri. If u actually believe that then ur IQ is on the floor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Set Imo Council Secretariat Ablaze (video) by Okeyc230: 5:44am On Apr 04, 2022
Wasted resources. Unemployment hitting the roof. Suffer on the increase.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Set Imo Council Secretariat Ablaze (video) by depezee(m): 6:17am On Apr 04, 2022
Disclaimer12:
The monster we create is here! I guess it's uthman Dan fodio that's taking over our land or was that not the lies? Let's keep denying and let's keep pretending we don't know where all these emanate from! I guess when u have headache, the cure is to cut off the head, if we are fighting Buhari for being a tyrant, then I wonder what you'll call these! Nelson Mandela led fights against white superiority and enslavement, I doubt if they killed people in Soweto thinking they were hurting the white, if we throw our community to a total anarchy, destroying lives and property, intimidating the natives before getting Biafra, wknder how we'll be ruled when the Biafra is actualised, anyone that defers to their opinion is a saboteur and the penalty is death! Maybe we all should go read ANIMAL FARM again and awaken our inner mind!

Do you have another life other than this same boring lines every time.
Get yourself life for once, man!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Set Imo Council Secretariat Ablaze (video) by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:18am On Apr 04, 2022
SilentQueen:
Southeast is gradually turning to a war zone, but do I give a f**k, Hell no grin

We have to give a f/=k o!!!

These actions affects us all because soon the craziness might spread to other states.

People will leave their states and migrate elsewhere. Elsewhere is Lagos and its already congested.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Set Imo Council Secretariat Ablaze (video) by musty177(m): 6:23am On Apr 04, 2022

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Set Imo Council Secretariat Ablaze (video) by Miracle2022: 6:51am On Apr 04, 2022
BSdetective:
Freedom comes with great sacrifice grin
and you are hiding under your mum's wrapper to type this.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Set Imo Council Secretariat Ablaze (video) by ikpumbe(m): 8:18am On Apr 04, 2022
Disclaimer12:

Don't cry than the bereived... Take your sympathy to ibadan
Re: Unknown Gunmen Set Imo Council Secretariat Ablaze (video) by Ternistacle(m): 9:03am On Apr 04, 2022
Golan007:

No need groping in the dark.

If you would call a spade a spade nothing would happen to you.

Ipob/ESN are responsible for the carnage going on in the east.
Yo no doubt they are responsible but I mean is that... In 100 attacks they are responsible for at most 80% and the rest is political thugs.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Set Imo Council Secretariat Ablaze (video) by Sleekfingers: 2:41pm On Apr 04, 2022
Tracka:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k9GKZ63Z4k

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cb5jWM-goV8/?utm_medium=copy_link

Good. They should continue. Their actions is really affecting buhari......awon confused people
Re: Unknown Gunmen Set Imo Council Secretariat Ablaze (video) by Disclaimer12: 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
I have a life your entire generation might never have grin grin grin
depezee:

Do you have another life other than this same boring lines every time.
Get yourself life for once, man!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Set Imo Council Secretariat Ablaze (video) by Disclaimer12: 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
Actually the joke is on you sir! I have a dual citizenship just like your god! I can afford to go to UK just to eat Sushil! But you? You're trapped in Aba grin grin grin
Kwestionair:

No wonder you’re in this sorry state in your country. It’s a waste of time talking to you mo.ron that are waiting to put in another failure but will claim to know everything . The joke is on you
Re: Unknown Gunmen Set Imo Council Secretariat Ablaze (video) by Kwestionair: 5:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
Disclaimer12:
Actually the joke is on you sir! I have a dual citizenship just like your god! I can afford to go to UK just to eat Sushil! But you? You're trapped in Aba grin grin grin

Very stupid somebody. You have UK citizenship if that is true, and supporting evil government for people to keep suffering and dying in their hand.
Why did you run away? Why not stay and enjoy the evil you support?
You will not end well if you don’t repent
Re: Unknown Gunmen Set Imo Council Secretariat Ablaze (video) by Disclaimer12: 9:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
Actually the probability of u not ending well is bigger than mine! You're a sad man, frustrated! Confused and u think your only problem is the government! Better go get life grin grin grin
Kwestionair:

Very stupid somebody. You have UK citizenship if that is true, and supporting evil government for people to keep suffering and dying in their hand.
Why did you run away? Why not stay and enjoy the evil you support?
You will not end well if you don’t repent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Impersonating Ahmed Musa In Kano Arrested By Police (Photo) / Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint in Anambra, Set Patrol Vans Ablaze (Photos) / Obituary: Timothy Adegoke To Be Buried On Saturday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.