Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Ochanja Roundabout, Before And After The Cleanups (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ochanja Roundabout, Before And After The Cleanups (Photos) (41891 Views)

Soludo Transforms 18 Years Of Dumpsite To A Waterfountain In Ochanja (photos) / Peter Obi Expresses Sadness Over Ochanja Market Building Collapse In Onitsha / Ochanja Market: Mob Stopped Firefighters From Putting Out Fire - CGF (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ochanja Roundabout, Before And After The Cleanups (Photos) by Sergio101(m): 4:10am On Apr 04, 2022
Frigga13:

This one dey speak grammar where he’s state dey burn
.. wen you don impress yourself finish..

I gairuu..

Next!

Nwoke si ebea pụọ.

You ain't even Anambra based to be talking trash.

Willie is the worst governor....... maybe na your papa be the best governor.

Nonsense and ingredients

Re: Ochanja Roundabout, Before And After The Cleanups (Photos) by Propsvilla(m): 7:03am On Apr 04, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
This DSS guy caught my attention in the whole thing. cool
The guy is battle ready
The posing will win award in Photography competition
Re: Ochanja Roundabout, Before And After The Cleanups (Photos) by juman(m): 8:03am On Apr 04, 2022
Our democracy needs soludo to be highly successful governor to be an example to others.
Re: Ochanja Roundabout, Before And After The Cleanups (Photos) by Rawtruth1: 8:40am On Apr 04, 2022
Soludo has the solution
Re: Ochanja Roundabout, Before And After The Cleanups (Photos) by Fatbam003: 8:41am On Apr 04, 2022
IamPatriotic:
Soludo should leave all these quest for validations, and settle down with the real jobs of government and governance. Ayo Fayose snapped more than these in his first term in office. We know his antics, it may still be selling in places like Anambra, but na old format of a 419 in Government House.
shut up pessimist
Re: Ochanja Roundabout, Before And After The Cleanups (Photos) by MARKone(m): 8:42am On Apr 04, 2022
Frigga13:

OBIANO is the worst governor of Anambra since creation

You've not heard of Mbadinuju, that dude was a Monumental Failure.

Re: Ochanja Roundabout, Before And After The Cleanups (Photos) by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:42am On Apr 04, 2022
Udo ga achi na ala Anambra

Do you want window blind, 3D wallpaper, 3D wallpanel, all kinds of curtain, wall cornice, Linoleum carpet e.t.c
Check my signature or WhatsApp 07063397657

Re: Ochanja Roundabout, Before And After The Cleanups (Photos) by Daluvy29(m): 8:42am On Apr 04, 2022
He is really taking Governance serious. Neatness is next to godliness.
Re: Ochanja Roundabout, Before And After The Cleanups (Photos) by timefarm(m): 8:43am On Apr 04, 2022
rowland545:
This man doesn't have good dress sense...but that's not what he was voted for anyway...

As long as he does d job if he likes let him tie wrapper and wear pollo I don't care
Which stupid dress sense do you want him to have again?

Someone is going to clean gutter, you want him to dress in Babaringa?
Is because you are used to purposeless governor wearing big cloth up and down without anything to show for it.
His dress sense shows he means business not a regular

Re: Ochanja Roundabout, Before And After The Cleanups (Photos) by Testimony1988(m): 8:44am On Apr 04, 2022
DozieMartin:
That means Obaino failed
hahahaha, maybe in the area of sanitation.
Re: Ochanja Roundabout, Before And After The Cleanups (Photos) by jrusky(m): 8:45am On Apr 04, 2022
BigRocky:
I wish all this known gun men we allow him work and deliver as promise

How would they allow him when some fools ipigs slaves here are hailing "Eze Idiala" a.k.a "Igwe Ewu" called Ekpa?

I stand with Soludo courage and I will be happy if he can be ruthless with any ipigs or known gunmen bastards. These embarrassment is too much.

Ekpa must be declare wanted ASAP.

Re: Ochanja Roundabout, Before And After The Cleanups (Photos) by GloriousGbola: 8:45am On Apr 04, 2022
if you need a governor to initiate a cleanup of a local government , then your problems are just beginning

Re: Ochanja Roundabout, Before And After The Cleanups (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 04, 2022
BigRocky:

It's not an excuse. Should the same be said about Buhari too?
Re: Ochanja Roundabout, Before And After The Cleanups (Photos) by tollyboy5(m): 8:48am On Apr 04, 2022
BKayy:
No responsibility, accountability or any "bility" of such.
No, no let's just "celebrate that the trash was cleared by ordinary people who it's not their job to do so"

You know one thing reasonable people prefer? it is people taking responsibility for their actions. The refuse management service should be held accountable for allowing such in the first place and necessary action/punishment taken to avert such in future.

Thank you and God bless
You don't mean this wow!
If you go to places in Lagos occupied by most indigene. Places like Epe badagry.
You'll notice the Lagos bales and obas take responsibility of keeping their environment clean.

I keep saying this, those who migrated to Lagos brought in their dirty habit.

Re: Ochanja Roundabout, Before And After The Cleanups (Photos) by sagaf4: 8:48am On Apr 04, 2022
Re: Ochanja Roundabout, Before And After The Cleanups (Photos) by nauto: 8:48am On Apr 04, 2022
Good
Re: Ochanja Roundabout, Before And After The Cleanups (Photos) by odomanis: 8:49am On Apr 04, 2022
rowland545:
This man doesn't have good dress sense...but that's not what he was voted for anyway...

As long as he does d job if he likes let him tie wrapper and wear pollo I don't care

What do you expect him to wear for inspection of clearance of drainages and refuse dumps ? Na waa for you people o ! Na dressing you want talk now. Maybe you didnt know Soludo when he was the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). You wan try am for dressing ?
Re: Ochanja Roundabout, Before And After The Cleanups (Photos) by ogwuche4u(m): 8:51am On Apr 04, 2022
IamPatriotic:
Soludo should leave all these quest for validations, and settle down with the real jobs of government and governance. Ayo Fayose snapped more than these in his first term in office. We know his antics, it may still be selling in places like Anambra, but na old format of a 419 in Government House.

Confused human being. Applaud progress for once in your life. Don't be a bittered soul.
Re: Ochanja Roundabout, Before And After The Cleanups (Photos) by SmartPolician: 8:52am On Apr 04, 2022
Frigga13:

OBIANO is the worst governor of Anambra since creation

If you say that, then you were too young to know what Chinwoke Mbadinuju did.

Re: Ochanja Roundabout, Before And After The Cleanups (Photos) by BKayy: 8:52am On Apr 04, 2022
tollyboy5:

You don't mean this wow!
If you go to places in Lagos occupied by most indigene. Places like Epe badagry.
You'll notice the Lagos bales and obas take responsibility of keeping their environment clean.

I keep saying this, those who migrated to Lagos brought in their dirty habit.
You mean those from Ibadan?

I have historical records to back up my claim if you don't mind
Re: Ochanja Roundabout, Before And After The Cleanups (Photos) by ogwuche4u(m): 8:52am On Apr 04, 2022
odomanis:

What do you expect him to wear for inspection of clearance of drainages and refuse dumps ? Na waa for you people o ! Na dressing you want talk now. Maybe you didnt know Soludo when he was the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). You wan try am for dressing ?

Some people will just be spewing rubbish. Maybe they want him to wear agbada to the clean up.
Re: Ochanja Roundabout, Before And After The Cleanups (Photos) by ManMountain(m): 8:54am On Apr 04, 2022
These people are naturally dirty with the market mentality

Re: Ochanja Roundabout, Before And After The Cleanups (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 8:54am On Apr 04, 2022
shocked shocked shocked

What is this?? ??
Re: Ochanja Roundabout, Before And After The Cleanups (Photos) by madampresident(f): 8:56am On Apr 04, 2022
IamPatriotic:

What exactly do you call the real job of government and governance?

Little changes like this are the real deal. Clean environment, eased traffic, are these not among basic things the people are asking from their leaders? Clear me abeg
Re: Ochanja Roundabout, Before And After The Cleanups (Photos) by tollyboy5(m): 8:56am On Apr 04, 2022
BKayy:

You mean those from Ibadan?

I have historical records to back up my claim if you don't mind
Ibadan and SE and SS
You all need to keep Lagos clean plz
Re: Ochanja Roundabout, Before And After The Cleanups (Photos) by Tboymessiah(m): 8:57am On Apr 04, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

God bless soludo, this man has been trying to get to this post and God has grant him his desire.
Re: Ochanja Roundabout, Before And After The Cleanups (Photos) by Handsum64: 9:01am On Apr 04, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Why didn't you compared it to Dubai .
Brighter Grammar for JSS1 is your friend
Re: Ochanja Roundabout, Before And After The Cleanups (Photos) by passion007: 9:01am On Apr 04, 2022
We are so easy to impress. So now that you've cleaned it up, where will the waste generated over the next 2 months go? Or its just going to reaccumulate.
Enugu runs an efficient waste collection system, and even our Innoson produces waste disposal trucks for them. Soludo needs to understudy the system in Enugu and apply it here.
Re: Ochanja Roundabout, Before And After The Cleanups (Photos) by Handsum64: 9:02am On Apr 04, 2022
BigRocky:
The New Queen Primer and Brighter Grammar for JSS1 could be of help

Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) / "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns / President Buhari Declares For Second Term