Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Let’s Settle This Matter Once And For All: How Can I Make Money Online? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let’s Settle This Matter Once And For All: How Can I Make Money Online? (267 Views)

Naira Fair Value Should Settle Between ₦‎640-₦‎680/$ – Bismarch Rewane / Naira To Appreciate, Settle At N600/$1 In Coming Months, Says JP Morgan / I Make N150,000 Monthly Selling Akara In Kaduna – Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let’s Settle This Matter Once And For All: How Can I Make Money Online? by Digitalranky: 10:25pm On Apr 03, 2022
Here's something important you need to know.

The fastest way to increase your value level and make more money online is to acquire new skills.

Talking about skills, I am referring to high-income digital skills.

What's a high-income digital skill?

This is any skill you can acquire that increases your value in the business market.

It puts you in a position where businesses and business owners cower around for your services to help them run their business effectively.

These skills include Copywriting, web development, forex trading, content creation, social media management, #SEO, #Advertising Etc.

With these skills, you can work for multiple businesses, charge them any amount as a contract worker and make a shit-load of money every month.

With a high-income skill, you are the architect of your financial story.

Your future and how much you want to earn is solely determined by you.

If you need more money, you take more clients and sell your services to more businesses or business owners.

If you need more #clients you up your client acquisition game and have more of them in need of your services.

High income skills allows you to escape the rat race and build wealth even if you don't have a university degree.

I have seen nobodies become VIPs to big businesses because of the skills they've acquired.

To acquire these skills, it's as simple as going to YouTube and watching a couple of FREE video beginner tutorials about this skill

And getting your hands dirty implementing from the basic level up.

Whatever skill you want to acquire, once you learn the basics, you can start working on projects for your friends, family members for free or for a very low price.

Or work on your own pet projects; simple projects any beginner can work on.

While doing this; make sure you are building your portfolio along.

Or... you can take the second path which is actually the fastest way to acquire new skills.

This has to do with purchasing the training materials or get into the training programs individuals who are already successful with this skillset you are trying to learn.

Because, in this training programs are made up of their years of struggles, pain, disappointments and whatever they did to overcome them.

In these programs they've packaged their knowledge and experiences into lessons that you can go through.

...and when you do so diligently, in a couple of months you see yourself completing a journey that would have taken you 3 years.

In this era, the best thing you can do for yourself is to normalize investing in yourself.

These programs gives you direct access to these experts and they end up coaching and mentoring you through out your journey to success.

Money loves and is attracted to value and when you prove yourself skillfully competent to offer businesses with great value they wouldn't mind doing the financially impossible things to make sure they keep the relationship with you alive.
Re: Let’s Settle This Matter Once And For All: How Can I Make Money Online? by Digitalranky: 10:27pm On Apr 03, 2022
Dear reader,

If you are interested in earning a comfortable living as a well-paid freelancer

Working with foreign clients/companies who pay between $1000- $5000 per project (or per month)

So you are making just enough money to live comfortably and take care of all your needs and that of your loved ones…

� Even if you don’t have any high income skill

� Even if you are totally new to making money online

� Even if you are as student or work a 9-5

� Even if you have never been paid for your skills before

It doesn’t matter

What matters right now is your desire to break out of your current financial circumstance

And if you can 100% commit to the simple steps you will be learning about below

It won’t be long until you start seeing results

Why am I so sure of this?

The reason is because…

Earlier this year I created a FREE report that have helped 100’s Of Regular Everyday people (with no prior knowledge about freelancing) Make Their first $1000, $2000, $5000+ By Simply Working with Foreign Clients As Freelancer In Nigeria.

And you too can do the same.

Click on the link below to get ACCESS to these FREE REPORT and also get to connect with me on whatsApp �

https://digitalranky.com/freel-wa
Re: Let’s Settle This Matter Once And For All: How Can I Make Money Online? by Digitalranky: 9:02am On Apr 04, 2022
Happy new week

Listen up.

The possibilities of making money online is just so much.

All you need is to follow simple secrets.

Which if you've been following me closely you will notice I have being sharing alot of them lately.

Simple secrets similar to something you will be learning from the video I will be sharing with you below.

All you need is a well structured plan for implementation.

Let me show you how you can turn your financial tears and fears into creating a sustainable income online and start making $1k-$5k monthly as a freelancer.

✅ Even if you don’t have any high income skill.

✅ Even if you are totally new to making money online.

✅ Even if you are as student or work a 9-5.

✅ Even if you have never been paid for your skills before.

It doesn’t matter

What matters right now is your desire to break out of your current financial circumstance

And if you can 100% commit to the simple steps you will be learning about from the video below �

It won’t be long until you start seeing results

Click on the link below to get ACCESS to these FREE video and also get to connect with me on whatsApp �

https://digitalranky.com/freel-wa-vid

Once again, happy new week

And I wish you a "BIG MONEY WEEK"
Re: Let’s Settle This Matter Once And For All: How Can I Make Money Online? by Digitalranky: 7:27am On Apr 05, 2022
The problem is, you look down on yourself.

You think you are not good enough.

You underestimate what's within you and what you can bring to the world around you.

Maybe your background or your experience in life have instilled these thoughts inside you.

The truth is...

You are more than enough to hit that goal of your.

You have what it takes to be the best in whatever you are doing right now.

You are good, step out there and start killing it
Re: Let’s Settle This Matter Once And For All: How Can I Make Money Online? by Digitalranky: 7:28am On Apr 05, 2022
Have you watched this video?

https://digitalranky.com/freel-wa-vid

If you want to rewrite your financial story, this is where you start.

(1) (Reply)

A Shocking Story About Betting / I Can Fix Your Spoilt Washing Machine And Electric Gas Cooker You / Comprehensive Guide On Shareasale Affiliate Sign Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.