Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Yahaya Bello Is Exactly Like MKO, My Father: Hafsat Abiola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Is Exactly Like MKO, My Father: Hafsat Abiola (896 Views)

Hafsat Abiola Knelt Down While Thanking Bola Tinubu (Throwback Video) / Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician / Hafsat Abiola Apologizes To Buhari On Behalf Of Abiola Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahaya Bello Is Exactly Like MKO, My Father: Hafsat Abiola by osinbanjoisaliar: 11:32pm On Apr 03, 2022
afsat Abiola, Director-General, Yahaya Bello Presidential Campaign Organisation, says she is leading the campaign efforts of the Kogi governor because she sees the qualities needed to take Nigeria to its right destination in him.

Ms Abiola, daughter of late Chief M.K.O Abiola, acclaimed winner of the 1993 presidential elections, said on Sunday in Lagos that one of the similarities between her late philanthropist father and the Kogi governor, was that they both refused to have political godfathers.

This, she said, was responsible for the persecution the governor had faced by different interests and the controversies around his administration.

The DG expressed the confidence that Mr Bello would clinch the ticket of the All Progressives Congress irrespective of the zone of the National Chairman.

“Nigerians must be given the free hand to choose their leaders. That is the meaning of democracy. My father did not contest to represent zoning interests. His interest was Nigeria and Nigeria alone,” she said.

She added that another similarity was that the late MKO believed in a United Nigeria, just like Mr Bello, noting that he also treated everyone around him with respect regardless of their social standing.

“These are the same qualities I have seen in the Kogi governor. He dared to contest, not minding that he was from a minority tribe in Kogi and won, and he has come out again. My father did the same, when it was believed that a Yoruba man could not be President.

“Yahaya Bello is the best man for the job. And you know me, I’m not driven by pecuniary considerations. I do what I believe in. In the next seven weeks, we will be working hard, and when we emerge, we will deliver a Nigeria of our dreams,” she said.

She said her father would have been happy to see that a young, courageous man like Mr Bello had done everything to bring back his Hope ’93 in Hope ’23, with the same person that did the manifesto on board – Sen. Jonathan Zwingina.

Many Nigerians from all walks of life had stormed the Eagle Square at the nation’s capital on Saturday to witness the official acceptance of Mr Bello to vie for the 2023 Presidency.

While declaring his intention to run, Mr Bello reiterated that he had demonstrated capacity to lead Nigeria in his present assignment as the governor of Kogi, noting that, for him, all that mattered was Nigeria and the wellbeing of citizens.

Ms Abiola pointed out that the presidential aspirant had the right marks where the votes were – women and youths – adding that being the first female Director-General of a presidential campaign organisation was an attestation to Mr Bello’s unrivalled record in women inclusion.

https://gazettengr.com/im-leading-yahaya-bellos-campaign-because-he-has-same-qualities-as-my-father-hafsat-abiola/
Re: Yahaya Bello Is Exactly Like MKO, My Father: Hafsat Abiola by osinbanjoisaliar: 11:35pm On Apr 03, 2022
Chineke, Olumba Olumba, chei! Babangida abeg forgive me for all the bad things when I dey talk about you. I no know say na because you like us na ein make you cancel that election. See as papa God save our country. Abiola for don kill us the same way yahaya Bello don almost finish Kogi. Thank God O!

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Is Exactly Like MKO, My Father: Hafsat Abiola by gasparpisciotta: 11:37pm On Apr 03, 2022
Me: Hafsat, Hafsat, Hafsat!!! How many times did I call you?

Hafsat:3x bros

Me: see as I Dey look you, please don’t allow MKO turn in his grave o!

5 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Is Exactly Like MKO, My Father: Hafsat Abiola by philGeo(m): 11:40pm On Apr 03, 2022
Just insult your late father directly no the use LIKE. this guy the get hope say person fit die before the declaration oh.
Re: Yahaya Bello Is Exactly Like MKO, My Father: Hafsat Abiola by esnbrutality: 11:52pm On Apr 03, 2022
Abiola family knows that thiefnubuu used Abiola and June12 to become relevant politically.

Abiola family knows that thiefnubuu detests them.

Abiola family are aligning with the forces that the cabal will use to destroy thiefnubuu.

THIEFNUBUU IS FINISHED POLITICALLY.

OSIBANJO ISNT A THREAT!!

Zombies on the internet pretend not to know that "Yahaya Bello" will finish Tinubu.

So much for useless sophisticated politics of pigs that reside @ oshogbo/ibadan etcetc...spits!

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Is Exactly Like MKO, My Father: Hafsat Abiola by Puttin: 12:00am On Apr 04, 2022
esnbrutality:
Abiola family knows that thiefnubuu used Abiola and June12 to become relevant politically.

Abiola family knows that thiefnubuu detests them.

Abiola family are aligning with the forces that the cabal will use to destroy thiefnubuu.

THIEFNUBUU IS FINISHED POLITICALLY.

OSIBANJO ISNT A THREAT!!

Zombies on the internet pretend not to know that "Yahaya Bello" will finish Tinubu.

So much for useless sophisticated politics of pigs that reside @ oshogbo/ibadan etcetc...spits!
moonlight tales.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Is Exactly Like MKO, My Father: Hafsat Abiola by Tinubuadvocate: 12:09am On Apr 04, 2022
That's Nigeria for you everybody just looking for what to eat but what surprised me most about Abiola daughter I thought her own father left enough so that they will not be looking for crumb.
Re: Yahaya Bello Is Exactly Like MKO, My Father: Hafsat Abiola by omowolewa: 12:24am On Apr 04, 2022
Yes, except for the ear and speech tone.

Na the same father fathered them
Re: Yahaya Bello Is Exactly Like MKO, My Father: Hafsat Abiola by Oceanjagaban: 12:27am On Apr 04, 2022
Hasfat Abiola I see that yahaya Bello is giving you enough dickoflagin
Re: Yahaya Bello Is Exactly Like MKO, My Father: Hafsat Abiola by Rootprof(m): 1:16am On Apr 04, 2022
How old was she when her father was alive Seems she knows nothing then and now. You better stop insulting you papa make him no vez throw you slap from where he dey.
Re: Yahaya Bello Is Exactly Like MKO, My Father: Hafsat Abiola by leofab(f): 2:22am On Apr 04, 2022
Grim
Re: Yahaya Bello Is Exactly Like MKO, My Father: Hafsat Abiola by Ttalk: 4:16am On Apr 04, 2022
Hafsat should just shut her mouth
Re: Yahaya Bello Is Exactly Like MKO, My Father: Hafsat Abiola by Wazobia2216: 5:33am On Apr 04, 2022
Hafsat, how much was it that you had to incur curse
Re: Yahaya Bello Is Exactly Like MKO, My Father: Hafsat Abiola by Truthisunique2: 5:33am On Apr 04, 2022
Thank God your father was never president like the drug man

Yorubas including abiola children are still sharing abiola meat till date to highest bidder

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Is Exactly Like MKO, My Father: Hafsat Abiola by Kzinne: 5:39am On Apr 04, 2022
Re: Yahaya Bello Is Exactly Like MKO, My Father: Hafsat Abiola by sreamsense: 5:42am On Apr 04, 2022
Just make sure you collect your remaining balance from Yaya Bello before primary election takes place. Don't say I know tell you o! I don't want to hear, he refuses to pay my balance because he loses primary because even me I don't know the kind of 3D-packaging service you want to offer Yaya Bello that will make him win primary. Honestly, I don't know! He is just sharing money to you and FFK to benefit from state
Re: Yahaya Bello Is Exactly Like MKO, My Father: Hafsat Abiola by Nobody: 5:43am On Apr 04, 2022
Really? Could it be why he was not allowed to be president? Anybody like that man in Kogi definitely doesn’t deserve to be president of Nigeria.
Re: Yahaya Bello Is Exactly Like MKO, My Father: Hafsat Abiola by Whazar(m): 5:46am On Apr 04, 2022
Don’t blame her she needs the dough too
Re: Yahaya Bello Is Exactly Like MKO, My Father: Hafsat Abiola by ivolt: 5:55am On Apr 04, 2022
There are different flavors to being a bastard.
A full grown adult with no life direction or solid career but using her father's name to
collect political favors can be considered a bastard.
Re: Yahaya Bello Is Exactly Like MKO, My Father: Hafsat Abiola by Racoon(m): 6:13am On Apr 04, 2022
shocked What an insult to the person of the late Chief MKO Abiola(RIP sir). This just shows how the average politician can rubbish his or her integrity because of this dirty game.
Re: Yahaya Bello Is Exactly Like MKO, My Father: Hafsat Abiola by Chynwe(f): 6:14am On Apr 04, 2022
Lwkmd!!! How did we get here?
Re: Yahaya Bello Is Exactly Like MKO, My Father: Hafsat Abiola by beejaay: 6:23am On Apr 04, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
That's Nigeria for you everybody just looking for what to eat but what surprised me most about Abiola daughter I thought her own father left enough so that they will not be looking for crumb.

Lovely that you talked about yourself today.. Your support for tinubu is always about your stomach, thank God for telling the truth today.. Hunger hunger follower
Re: Yahaya Bello Is Exactly Like MKO, My Father: Hafsat Abiola by yuping(m): 6:28am On Apr 04, 2022
undecided weed
Re: Yahaya Bello Is Exactly Like MKO, My Father: Hafsat Abiola by Cantonese: 6:33am On Apr 04, 2022
Very irresponsible comparison by the daughter born by the late Alhaja Kudirat Abiola to the late Chief MKO Abiola. I thought this lady had some sense in those days when she struggled over her father's unnecessary detention by Abacha. In trying to put food on her table she insulted her father.

Unfortunately her mother got Chief Abiola to vie for that position. His first wife warned him against it, but the moment she passed on in 1992, Kudirat nudged him to make the move. It cost her. It cost the man. And now the nonsense first daughter supports a Yaya Bello who has not been able to fix Okene, his state capital in 8 years.

It is very shocking to note that this Lady got to this level. It is a big shame on her.
Re: Yahaya Bello Is Exactly Like MKO, My Father: Hafsat Abiola by christejames(m): 1:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
Buhari has really dealt with Nigerians by plaguing us with hunger to the extent that we are now bereft of any modicum of morality in us...

She should be truthful to herself that the journey she is about to embark with this misfit of a governor won't even scratch the surface.

RIP Hungerbad
Re: Yahaya Bello Is Exactly Like MKO, My Father: Hafsat Abiola by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
Ur Papa sef na scammer

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Working With ISWAP Terrorists Kills Self After Arrest | Sahara / Brothers, It Is Time To Come Home. / EKWEREMADU: UK Law, Human Trafficking Explained.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.