Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Hear What Nigerian Youth President Said! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Hear What Nigerian Youth President Said! (444 Views)

Pictures From Nigerian Youth Achievers Award In Lagos / George Floyd Protester: I Love Black Di.c.k So You Will Hear Me Speak / Follow The Live Updates Of Nigerian Youth Decide National Rally In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hear What Nigerian Youth President Said! by HigherPower99: 1:44am On Apr 04, 2022
"As the newly elected youth president, I demand with immediate effect that all Nigerian celebrities stop harassing and intimidating our youths with pictures of their newly acquired cars, houses, and tour/ travel photos as that is causing more harm than good at this very hard and critical times!
Let all Nigerian celebrities do well by always engaging their followers with meaningful, insightful, and educational posts as that's the best way to go! Let's try to always be sympathetic! Let's be our brother's keeper!

Yul Edochie is good example to copy guys!"

Chileem Ifeanyichukwu Okoye
(Youth President)

(1) (Reply)

Win Gifts In THE 3X SUPERSTAR Campus Tour / [live Streaming]* Thanksgiving Day 2014 Macy’s Parade / How To Celebrate Your Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.