Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Exactly What To Say In DM To Make Sales! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exactly What To Say In DM To Make Sales! (231 Views)

Why Exactly Is The Cement Price Going Up This Way? / DM For Price: Why Do Online Vendors Do This? / Can I Make Sales On Fiverr With Nigerian Account In Graphics Design? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exactly What To Say In DM To Make Sales! by maoDS: 6:27am On Apr 04, 2022
Entrepreneurs who sell fashion items are raving over these secrets!!! Online course creators will not like what we are doing! We are giving away this knowledge which they would have sold in their $10 courses!

1. Mary, John, Grace, Aisha, your secrets are out in the open. Have you watched the above video? Do you get the point or are you laughing at your competitor’s attire? It is your problem we are discussing and solving today!

We are referring to how you just lost those customers who wanted to buy the fashion items you sell!

I mean, how you always have been losing them from your DM in the few times you manage to get customers to your DM!

Or are you making enough sales? Be sincere Deborah… John is your business booming?

Ok, don’t feel attacked, we didn’t reveal your surnames! Please don’t be mad at us … Especially not when we are about to blow your mind!

Grace, we will help you now!

When a client, after all the chaos on the online street, finally makes it to your DM, I mean, this person is in your DM, instead of looking at pictures of Beyonce half-naked, or watching some super hot model tweak her big behind or flaunt his handsome! Or even some funny video/meme!

All that entertaining was left to come to your DM and the things that you say do not magnet them to you! You don’t give offers good enough to make them melt or salivate like dogs who just saw the best treat ever! Or like a man who has just seen the biggest behind ever! Haha, don’t mind me… The problem is that you say the boring things a million other broke fashion entrepreneurs are saying, instead of presenting your product like that ice cream that your customer needs to take right now to live a better, joyous much classy and confidence filled life! Or quickly gauge your customer and talk in line of the results they should want from the act of buying your product(s).

Ok, just stop with that expression on your face, you are wondering, how? Like for God’s sake, am I Opera? “Joy, confidence filled life… it’s just fashion items I sell! MAO Digital Solution or whoever wrote this article, do you know what you are saying?

What trash am I reading…”

Don’t worry, see this live practical…

On a serious note, instead of saying, the same “…this is a quality red bag, believe me, and this is the cheapest you can find for this quality…” “I sell cheap quality!…” “New stock alert… Available nationwide…” et cetera, that you have been saying with little sales to show forth!

SAY SOMETHING LIKE…

“…This gown will help you get your life partner focused on you because it will so snatch your curves out, thereby giving you the perfect figure 8 that will make all the side chicks fade to your man! He will not be able to take his eyes off you!

This gown I want to help you with is so rare, there are only 3 pieces left in stock! You know it is this... GET TO Mary, SO THAT she can give you the link to the full secret/article while you can still get access now! There are a few pictures and videos for better understanding that will help you better, if you get it on time..

Message +2347084987170 on whatsapp... no calls please... or click this link to get to her whatsapp
https:///HotFashionEntrepreneurSalesSecret

(1) (Reply)

Ticketmaster__phone" Number | Customer Service Phone.number Cienowm / 3 Profitable Side Hustles One Can Do Right Now Along With A Regular 9-5 Salary J / Massive Discount On Jumia This Easter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.