Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Governor Umahi Dedicates Victory At Appeal Court To God (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umahi Dedicates Victory At Appeal Court To God (Photos) (18911 Views)

Anambra: Soludo Dedicates Victory To Policemen Killed During Town Hall Meeting / Dino Melaye Kneels Down, Praises God (Photos) / Dino Melaye To Ike Ekweremadu: "Dem Dey Plan You Too But We Get God" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Umahi Dedicates Victory At Appeal Court To God (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 04, 2022
But the real case is with Appeal court Abuja where he is challenging his sacking ,this one is whether he will be sacked or not and holds no water cos he had already been sacked ,the judgment that sacked him is what he should vacate . He is just being wise by half with this Appeal court judgment cos it won't stop the Abuja appeal court from passing verdict on his case with them .
Re: Governor Umahi Dedicates Victory At Appeal Court To God (Photos) by iezeiyida(m): 9:49am On Apr 04, 2022
I knew the case against him don't hold water. But, what I'm saying is that Engr. David Nweze Umahi, of Ebonyi state, should be given the APC presidential ticket if Buhari get any atom of conscience and good reasoning cry Why denying Igbos everything

Unify and stabilise the tensions in this country by giving South East the chance to lead. Umahi is very qualified for that

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Dedicates Victory At Appeal Court To God (Photos) by Austineva(m): 9:51am On Apr 04, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Good for him
Niggar u are back. Thank God. We have missed u big here. We are waiting for d packages u bring come. My mind was telling me whether u went for Ukraine-Russia war cos u disappeared since then. Welcome bro. Hope they didn't kill ur client for Ukraine?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi Dedicates Victory At Appeal Court To God (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 04, 2022
We deceive ourselves too much in this SHITHOLE with the name of God and Jesus Christ! After all the bribery and magomago, you still went ahead to involve God.
Re: Governor Umahi Dedicates Victory At Appeal Court To God (Photos) by Cajal(m): 9:59am On Apr 04, 2022
The thing go pain WIKE the on line president
Re: Governor Umahi Dedicates Victory At Appeal Court To God (Photos) by Tomek09(m): 10:01am On Apr 04, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Good for him
Welcome back slawormiir.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi Dedicates Victory At Appeal Court To God (Photos) by Tomek09(m): 10:02am On Apr 04, 2022
Congratulations Gov Dave Umahi.
Re: Governor Umahi Dedicates Victory At Appeal Court To God (Photos) by Tomek09(m): 10:03am On Apr 04, 2022
A win-win situation for the people of Ebonyi State.
Re: Governor Umahi Dedicates Victory At Appeal Court To God (Photos) by Tomek09(m): 10:04am On Apr 04, 2022
Dave Umahi for President 2023.
Re: Governor Umahi Dedicates Victory At Appeal Court To God (Photos) by Tomek09(m): 10:04am On Apr 04, 2022
Cajal:
The thing go pain WIKE the on line president
Let it pain him very well.
Re: Governor Umahi Dedicates Victory At Appeal Court To God (Photos) by Tomek09(m): 10:05am On Apr 04, 2022
Austineva:
Niggar u are back. Thank God. We have missed u big here. We are waiting for d packages u bring come. My mind was telling me whether u went for Ukraine-Russia war cos u disappeared since then. Welcome bro. Hope they didn't kill ur client for Ukraine?
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi Dedicates Victory At Appeal Court To God (Photos) by Ajaoayomide2030: 10:07am On Apr 04, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Good for him
boss where have you been since all this while??
I don miss you oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi Dedicates Victory At Appeal Court To God (Photos) by Franking: 10:07am On Apr 04, 2022
As if he knows God.
Re: Governor Umahi Dedicates Victory At Appeal Court To God (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 04, 2022
DAVID VS GOLIATH

PART TWO LOADING
Re: Governor Umahi Dedicates Victory At Appeal Court To God (Photos) by chymeze: 10:24am On Apr 04, 2022
His problems are not over. I think what PDP ought to have done would have been to focus on throwing out the legislators who decamped since it's not legal to remove the governor through the means they're seeking, and since the law is very clear that legislators who decamp would lose their seats. Subsequently, put in new PDP legislators and commence impeachment proceedings against the governor. Shikena! I trust Wike anyway.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Dedicates Victory At Appeal Court To God (Photos) by chymeze: 10:27am On Apr 04, 2022
iezeiyida:
I knew the case against him don't hold water. But, what's I'm saying is that Engr. David Nweze Umahi, of Ebonyi state, should be given the APC presidential ticket if Buhari get any atom of conscience and good reasoning cry Why denying Igbos everything

Unify and stabilise the tensions in this country by giving South East the chance to lead. Umahi is very qualified for that
You obviously don't know umahi. You are probably one of those living outside Ebonyi state who don't know the mess that is happening in that state and just use the cheap propaganda of infrastructure to rate him competent. Why not relax and ask true Ebonyi indigenes to tell you the hell they're passing through under the man. Why do you think they was great rejoicing in Ebonyi when the courts sacked him? Lolz
Re: Governor Umahi Dedicates Victory At Appeal Court To God (Photos) by quickberry(m): 10:34am On Apr 04, 2022
Fahdiga:
Illegal governor

Re: Governor Umahi Dedicates Victory At Appeal Court To God (Photos) by Jman06(m): 10:40am On Apr 04, 2022
Even the devil calls God when he/she wants to deceive the gullible

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Dedicates Victory At Appeal Court To God (Photos) by LongManAfrica: 11:01am On Apr 04, 2022
2 billon naira judgement .Praises to God indeed
Re: Governor Umahi Dedicates Victory At Appeal Court To God (Photos) by Mrtaye: 11:19am On Apr 04, 2022
chymeze:

You obviously don't know umahi. You are probably one of those living outside Ebonyi state who don't know the mess that is happening in that state and just use the cheap propaganda of infrastructure to rate him competent. Why not relax and ask true Ebonyi indigenes to tell you the hell they're passing through under the man. Why do you think they was great rejoicing in Ebonyi when the courts sacked him? Lolz
Oga go and sit down..I am from Abeokuta and I can witness the massive development in civil and infrastructure which is there for all to see or so you call 35km road construction meager when others are doing 3-4km roads...abi you are just here to tarnish people's image

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi Dedicates Victory At Appeal Court To God (Photos) by Freemasonry: 11:23am On Apr 04, 2022
Come on nah!
How can he be celebrating?
It's too early in the game.
Besides, the judgement in question is not the suit filed by the PDP. The case that was decided in his favor was the case instituted against him by Sonny Ogbuoji of the APC, who challenged his candidacy.
Therefore, it is stupid for anyone to celebrate over this judgement by a lower court in Enugu, while Umahi's big albatross is waiting in Abuja.
The judgement of justice Ekwo's has not been set aside by any superior court, neither has a stay of execution been secured.
So it's either the celebrant is suffering from selective perception, or he's ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Dedicates Victory At Appeal Court To God (Photos) by Lifeemetu(m): 11:27am On Apr 04, 2022
Some men dy try ooo
How umahi take they ride this em plus size wife

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Dedicates Victory At Appeal Court To God (Photos) by Jostoman: 11:28am On Apr 04, 2022
PhoneCareIkeja:
So it was audio sack

What ApC government cannot do does not exist
the case is different from the one PDP is dragging with him.
Re: Governor Umahi Dedicates Victory At Appeal Court To God (Photos) by chinedu234(m): 11:30am On Apr 04, 2022
An appeal filed by an umahi surrogate to hoodwink umahi and the simple. This is why I respect the ancient of days as represented by the bible. These people who have dug pits for others will eventually become the occupants. Umahi and co should go and receive wisdom.
Re: Governor Umahi Dedicates Victory At Appeal Court To God (Photos) by Afamed: 11:34am On Apr 04, 2022
Fahdiga:
Illegal governor
UGM patron
Re: Governor Umahi Dedicates Victory At Appeal Court To God (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 11:36am On Apr 04, 2022
Likeandshare:
Like if you think he is doing a good job in his state,share if you don't
umahi is number 1 in the whole South combined
Re: Governor Umahi Dedicates Victory At Appeal Court To God (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 11:36am On Apr 04, 2022
Fahdiga:
Illegal governor
didrin we from Ebonyi State love him
Re: Governor Umahi Dedicates Victory At Appeal Court To God (Photos) by Monchengladbach(m): 11:53am On Apr 04, 2022
Its a pity and umahi and his wife can't deny it, they are more like a shadow of themselves right now.
He placed a big bet by joining Apc,and would now be unable to produce his successor, which is every governor iceing on the cake.
The odds are not in is favour in the state right now, no structure, no heavyweight politician on his side, and he possess no threat anymore in d state.

PDP schedule of activities leading to the 2023 general election is superb and is giving APC nightmare and sleep less night.

The last straw that would break the camels back is when Apc losses the presidential.

Right now we care no more if he stays till the end of the tenure.
Re: Governor Umahi Dedicates Victory At Appeal Court To God (Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 12:19pm On Apr 04, 2022
Afamed:

UGM patron
Erudite skuller

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Arrest Hoodlums Who Invaded Rivers LGA Ahead Of Re-run Election. Photos / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano (Early Pictures) / NJC Recalls Six Judges Accused Of Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.