Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Naval Officer Shoots Man Dead Over Bribe In Abia State (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Naval Officer Shoots Man Dead Over Bribe In Abia State (photo) (25687 Views)

Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees / Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) / Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naval Officer Shoots Man Dead Over Bribe In Abia State (photo) by Gadaluck(m): 11:29am On Apr 04, 2022
tit:
Is this part one of the killing of 3 frsc officials on Sunday?

Only part two came before part one?

U observe well. This is probably part one and such things I feel is the reason those UGM guys are now targeting all uniformed men in the southeast.
Re: Naval Officer Shoots Man Dead Over Bribe In Abia State (photo) by Cutehector(m): 11:29am On Apr 04, 2022
This country is just filled with wickedness.
Re: Naval Officer Shoots Man Dead Over Bribe In Abia State (photo) by EmmyOD(m): 11:33am On Apr 04, 2022
A Samsung Galaxy A12 for sale at a price of 60K
If interested, call me on 08108387659.
MODS, make una no vex ooo, sakpa hold nairalander for here, lol
Re: Naval Officer Shoots Man Dead Over Bribe In Abia State (photo) by Defacto4truth: 11:33am On Apr 04, 2022
That very junction is notorious for both the FRSC officers and the naval men. They act as if they are generating revenue for the govt. The have boys holding wares as if they are selling to customers. But are actually collecting bribe for them .
Re: Naval Officer Shoots Man Dead Over Bribe In Abia State (photo) by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:42am On Apr 04, 2022
Make dem shoot his head too and said they wanted to shoot his leg
Re: Naval Officer Shoots Man Dead Over Bribe In Abia State (photo) by Ucloaded01: 11:46am On Apr 04, 2022
This seldom happen in the north...easterners so much fear for security men and lack of togetherness caused what they are suffering today. You want to arrest one hausa man, more than 50 others will gather up to request for explaination.
Re: Naval Officer Shoots Man Dead Over Bribe In Abia State (photo) by okhaiii(m): 11:57am On Apr 04, 2022
This country ehn na strong protest, stronger then #endsars protest for save and help the common man. Cus Las Las an ordinary man no get mouth again for this country oppression everywhere.
Niece:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cb62OniI-Xs/
Re: Naval Officer Shoots Man Dead Over Bribe In Abia State (photo) by Germi9: 12:03pm On Apr 04, 2022
Police today, Army tomorrow . Sorrow tears and blood na dem regular trade mark
Re: Naval Officer Shoots Man Dead Over Bribe In Abia State (photo) by Halo22: 12:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
Mtchewww......Such an unfortunate scene. When I said these uniform men are always on drugs people will be doubting it. What could make a military man shoot an unarmed civilian who didn't even resist stopping when he was asked to? May God save us in this country.
Re: Naval Officer Shoots Man Dead Over Bribe In Abia State (photo) by euwalaka: 12:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
edmaraja:
After some people will be asking why UGM is also targeting FRSC.
. Brother Tell those fools that HATE UNKNOWN GUNMEN. Those Flat headed morning Muslims from the West
Re: Naval Officer Shoots Man Dead Over Bribe In Abia State (photo) by euwalaka: 12:35pm On Apr 04, 2022
Gadaluck:

U observe well. This is probably part one and such things I feel is the reason those UGM guys are now targeting all uniformed men in the southeast.
. Brother this one happened on Friday afternoon at Umuika junction while the one at Anambra happened yesterday. And I think is because of the one on Friday. The UGM strike
Re: Naval Officer Shoots Man Dead Over Bribe In Abia State (photo) by issum(m): 12:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
tiswell:
death to him too sad

we don't hear or see these kind of senseless killings of law abiding citizens by the security agencies in the northern Nigeria.

I hate to say it,but it is what it is...igbos are endangered species in this evil government regime.
in the North we have many law abiding citizen.
Re: Naval Officer Shoots Man Dead Over Bribe In Abia State (photo) by Obainomilano: 12:41pm On Apr 04, 2022
When you give a mad dog a gun and starve the mad dog you are simply asking it for blood ...that is the situation of the armed forces mad dogs with guns and the people who are supposed to tame them are busy sharing their hard fought loot while the nation and it citizens burn....#orator#
Re: Naval Officer Shoots Man Dead Over Bribe In Abia State (photo) by Nchenches: 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
Niece:

The Naval officer needs to be transferred to Boko Haram war so that he will be killed.
Naval officer on road checkpoint!!! Armed forces formations in the SE mount illegal check points to extort Igbos. Their salaries are not enough for them because they want to buy SUVs and build houses all over the place.
Re: Naval Officer Shoots Man Dead Over Bribe In Abia State (photo) by Nchenches: 1:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
Coldsperm:

The FRSC own is even worse. If those guys deal with you, you will suddenly realise that Police is truly your friend. I am so sure that is why they were killed yesterday in Anambra because UGM no dey target them before. You won't see them in the North but here they mount every pole looking for who to frustrate.

Those FRSC people are the worst in extortionist business.
They first tell their victim: we are all university graduates. Objective: to let their victim understand that it's huge sum of bribe money they are asking from the victim, should greater than police bribe money.
Re: Naval Officer Shoots Man Dead Over Bribe In Abia State (photo) by Caseywilliams(m): 1:08pm On Apr 04, 2022
Niece:

You see why i no dey get pity for this blood sucking demons when they get same judgement from UGM?
Anyway Rip to the dead.
Re: Naval Officer Shoots Man Dead Over Bribe In Abia State (photo) by NorthernersSuck: 1:32pm On Apr 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:

So those frsc officers were actually killed by ugm?

Thanks for this information, because I thought it was fulani herdsmen and dss.

You sounds so stupid, old man like you reasoning like an animal, are you satisfied with this killing in ABIA state? Aren't you? But this morning I saw your stupid post about what happened in the Anambra state, anyway, I'm not against them killing our beloved brothers and sisters in the East, but I dey promise them always that there must be a revenge, we must pay them back, just like what prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu said, them go kill us, we go kill them, at last Biafra must be restored, enjoy your cerebration

Re: Naval Officer Shoots Man Dead Over Bribe In Abia State (photo) by Mandela887(m): 1:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
Am surprised this thing happened in Abia & d Naval guy is still breathing...that naval guy is supposed to b burn to ashes...if u check well,it will b either Hausa/Fulani or Yoruba Muslim
Re: Naval Officer Shoots Man Dead Over Bribe In Abia State (photo) by LilleG(m): 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
So many things happening

In this country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death / Navy Arrests 14 Stowaways In Lagos / Court Sentences Two Policemen To Death For Apo 6 Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.