Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,803 members, 7,813,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Stage Is Set For Amaechi's Declaration (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stage Is Set For Amaechi's Declaration (pics) (4561 Views)

What Next For Amaechi, Onu, Buhari’s Other Ex-ministers After APC Primary Defeat / 2023 Presidency: Ooni Of Ife Prays For Amaechi / NIMASA Reception Party For Amaechi And Wife In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stage Is Set For Amaechi's Declaration (pics) by Mrikay94(m): 9:07am On Apr 04, 2022
The Minister of transportation and Chieftain of APC Rt. Hon. Chibuike Amaechi might be declaring his intentions to run for the position of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in the coming weekend, information reaching us indicates that the progressive politician will be declaring in Port Harcourt the capital of his home state.
The declaration will be held at the Adokiye Amiesimaka Stadium.
The mega thanksgiving rally/ homecoming is in advance stage of planning, during the last weekend top Chieftains of APC in Rivers State were at the stadium to inspect the level of preparation.
Those present were Chief Hon. Victor Giadom the national vice chairman South south of the APC, Chief Emeka Beke state chairman of the APC, Hon. Asita O Asita, Dr. Tonye Cole, Hon. Dawari George, etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stage Is Set For Amaechi's Declaration (pics) by Truthisunique2: 9:50am On Apr 04, 2022
We are together

Tinubu urchins should be holding their inhaler now o

E go choke as the annointed one makes the grandest entrance so far

20 Likes

Re: Stage Is Set For Amaechi's Declaration (pics) by oilPUSSY(f): 9:53am On Apr 04, 2022
Miners go dey start to shit for their pants cheesy

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stage Is Set For Amaechi's Declaration (pics) by Mrikay94(m): 9:53am On Apr 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
We are together

They don't know

2 Likes

Re: Stage Is Set For Amaechi's Declaration (pics) by Truthisunique2: 9:54am On Apr 04, 2022
Mrikay94:

They don't know
make pant dey wear dem

Notice Amaechi won't consult with Buhari before declaring like the others usually do, because Na same Buhari don dey arrange the movement since last year

E go choke that's why a full stadium is needed

17 Likes

Re: Stage Is Set For Amaechi's Declaration (pics) by Parachoko: 9:55am On Apr 04, 2022
Amechi is just wasting his time and money.
Re: Stage Is Set For Amaechi's Declaration (pics) by oilPUSSY(f): 9:56am On Apr 04, 2022
Parachoko:
Inconsequential opinion...

He doesn't need to waste any money to get APC ticket like your tiny god that's spending billions chasing his own shadow

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stage Is Set For Amaechi's Declaration (pics) by Truthisunique2: 9:56am On Apr 04, 2022
Parachoko:
pains already

I thought you were jubilating before he has no money to contest

Afonja sef

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stage Is Set For Amaechi's Declaration (pics) by Parachoko: 9:56am On Apr 04, 2022
oilPUSSY:

Your opinion
I never forced my opinion on you... So?
Re: Stage Is Set For Amaechi's Declaration (pics) by Parachoko: 9:57am On Apr 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
pains already
Pains about what?
Re: Stage Is Set For Amaechi's Declaration (pics) by Truthisunique2: 9:57am On Apr 04, 2022
Parachoko:
I never forced my opinion on you... So?
it's in you

We know, express your pains

6 Likes

Re: Stage Is Set For Amaechi's Declaration (pics) by Truthisunique2: 9:57am On Apr 04, 2022
Parachoko:
Pains about what?
pains that buhari has said bullion vans and money bags won't be needed to determine who flies APC flag

3 Likes

Re: Stage Is Set For Amaechi's Declaration (pics) by Parachoko: 9:58am On Apr 04, 2022
Re: Stage Is Set For Amaechi's Declaration (pics) by Mrikay94(m): 10:00am On Apr 04, 2022
Tinubu urchins just arrived

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stage Is Set For Amaechi's Declaration (pics) by Nigerialabalaba: 10:01am On Apr 04, 2022
OP, notin for dis random pictures confirm anytin but even if e no be fake news, d broken decrepit background alone don tell d whole story of d kain pesin e be. Na hin legacy for Rivers u see so for dat background.
Sometimes,I dey even dey forget say na Amaechi be d predecessor of Wike because d kain relegation e don suffer for rivers shock me.
Btw, I no see the authentic Sen Magnus Abe APC faction dia o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stage Is Set For Amaechi's Declaration (pics) by Mrikay94(m): 10:02am On Apr 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
pains that buhari has said bullion vans and money bags won't be needed to determine who flies APC flag
Some people are warming up to join SDP

5 Likes

Re: Stage Is Set For Amaechi's Declaration (pics) by omowolewa: 10:03am On Apr 04, 2022
Open for him
Re: Stage Is Set For Amaechi's Declaration (pics) by Truthisunique2: 10:03am On Apr 04, 2022
Mrikay94:
Tinubu urchins just arrived
dem no dey use ear hear Amaechi

It's like nuclear explosion in their brain

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stage Is Set For Amaechi's Declaration (pics) by Truthisunique2: 10:04am On Apr 04, 2022
Mrikay94:

Some people are warming up to join SDP
dem better do that in earnest

You go see the high power delegation federally that would accompany Amaechi to rivers

Reallignment go soon start leaving the bullion orphan

4 Likes

Re: Stage Is Set For Amaechi's Declaration (pics) by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
We are together

Lolz. Someone who cannot deliver his own LGA.. APC would be playing into the hands of PDP if they try such. It would be game over by 12 noon on election day.
Re: Stage Is Set For Amaechi's Declaration (pics) by Truthisunique2: 10:05am On Apr 04, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
OP, notin for dis random pictures confirm anytin but even if e no be fake news, d broken decrepit background alone don tell d whole story of d kain pesin e be. Na hin legacy for Rivers u see so for dat background.
Sometimes,I dey even dey forget say na Amaechi be d predecessor of Wike because d kain relegation e don suffer for rivers shock me.
did they cut the hand of wike to do that stadium for 8 years now

Have wike not been using it since like that

Joke on you Amaechi remains the leader of APC in the south south, you can see giadom there his ally as a testament to his leadership of APC south south

4 Likes

Re: Stage Is Set For Amaechi's Declaration (pics) by Truthisunique2: 10:06am On Apr 04, 2022
Siwel25:

Lolz. Someone who cannot deliver his own LGA.. APC would be playing into the hands of PDP if they try such. It would be game over by 12 noon on election day.
but Na you the thing the pain on him behalf why Abdul?

Make we play into the hands of PDP how e take concern you?

Na you get the party or one man in lagos

3 Likes

Re: Stage Is Set For Amaechi's Declaration (pics) by FoolaniHellman: 10:06am On Apr 04, 2022
Ok
Re: Stage Is Set For Amaechi's Declaration (pics) by FoolaniHellman: 10:07am On Apr 04, 2022
Op is suffering from Tinubu's Syndrome grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Stage Is Set For Amaechi's Declaration (pics) by Mrikay94(m): 10:07am On Apr 04, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
OP, notin for dis random pictures confirm anytin but even if e no be fake news, d broken decrepit background alone don tell d whole story. Na hin legacy for Rivers u see so. Sometimes,I dey even dey forget say na Amaechi be d predecessor of Wike because d kain relegation e don suffer for rivers shock me.
Am only replying to set record straight first government is suppose to be a thing of continuity, the stadium was not completed before Amaechi left office and was left to rot by the new administration.
Concerning authentic faction you know better

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stage Is Set For Amaechi's Declaration (pics) by Mrikay94(m): 10:08am On Apr 04, 2022
Siwel25:

Odiegu

2 Likes

Re: Stage Is Set For Amaechi's Declaration (pics) by oilPUSSY(f): 10:09am On Apr 04, 2022
Siwel25:

Obasanjo didn't win his unit in 1999.. Go and check

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stage Is Set For Amaechi's Declaration (pics) by Truthisunique2: 10:10am On Apr 04, 2022
Mrikay94:

Am only replying to set record straight first government is suppose to be a thing of continuity, the stadium was not completed before Amaechi left office and was left to rot by the new administration.
Concerning authentic faction you know better
Na their way,

Amaechi they say no be threat but Na tsunami for their head

We continue to dismantle their propaganda

3 Likes

Re: Stage Is Set For Amaechi's Declaration (pics) by Truthisunique2: 10:10am On Apr 04, 2022
oilPUSSY:

Obasanjo didn't win his unit in 1999.. Go and check
he no even win him region

6 Likes

Re: Stage Is Set For Amaechi's Declaration (pics) by Truthisunique2: 10:12am On Apr 04, 2022
Amaechi Na man you be

3 Likes

Re: Stage Is Set For Amaechi's Declaration (pics) by Truthisunique2: 10:12am On Apr 04, 2022
We dey with you

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zelensky In A New York Gay Pride Parade Way Back 1991 / BREAKING: Again, Appeal Court Upholds Kanu’s Freedom / List Of Companies Owned By Tinubu In Both Nigeria And Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.