Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

PSG: Your Role In World Cup Not Clear – Piechniczek Slams Messi - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PSG: Your Role In World Cup Not Clear – Piechniczek Slams Messi (34287 Views)

Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi / An Angry Pundit Slams Messi. Do You Agree!!? / Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSG: Your Role In World Cup Not Clear – Piechniczek Slams Messi by tesppidd: 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
obedience4:
Stupid coach..
This same coach that has not won any major trophy as q coach and failed to carry his country to the world cup.
Just imagine the audacity of a nonentity coach to throw a shade at Messi under any guise!
Re: PSG: Your Role In World Cup Not Clear – Piechniczek Slams Messi by Anieke77(m): 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
MathewOG:
I have been a Barcelona's fan since 2003 and Messi's fan since 2005 and never had I for once say Ronaldo is better than Messi.The moving of Messi to France and his struggles in this same weak league has made me to Respect Ronaldo more than Messi
You were never a Messi fan

2 Likes

Re: PSG: Your Role In World Cup Not Clear – Piechniczek Slams Messi by Kingcalls: 6:17pm On Apr 04, 2022
kingyakos:

A player like Messi come once in every 200yrs, you are lucky and supposed to be greatful to be in this generation to witness a god in soccer displaying his attribute. Presently there's a course in football academy called Messi, Ronaldo ooo, Lewandoski ooo all na noise makers

Story....200yrs player that is a disaster in France....messi fans are so deluded grin grin
Re: PSG: Your Role In World Cup Not Clear – Piechniczek Slams Messi by Kingcalls: 6:19pm On Apr 04, 2022
donbenie:
No one cares about what?
SPEAK for yourself!
Goals and assists have always been part of football..
And they have to give an award to a skillet for it to be important..
Nobody gives an Award for number of interceptions and balls won by defenders and midfielders either..
Nor for number of saves by Goalkeepers..
So according to your understanding,they must not be important..

Awards are given for saves... assists were never in consideration until Messi minions started screaming assists
Re: PSG: Your Role In World Cup Not Clear – Piechniczek Slams Messi by Popesuccess(m): 6:22pm On Apr 04, 2022
MathewOG:
I have been a Barcelona's fan since 2003 and Messi's fan since 2005 and never had I for once say Ronaldo is better than Messi.The moving of Messi to France and his struggles in this same weak league has made me to Respect Ronaldo more than Messi
The guy have being in top form since he was 17, he has earn the right to have one bad season at the age of 35. Every club CR7 play for, he is the main Man, everybody will be instructed to play to his strenth. Is not the same thing with messi at PSG, so many big Ego. CR7 is the best goal scorer ever but messi is the best player overall.
Re: PSG: Your Role In World Cup Not Clear – Piechniczek Slams Messi by amaben2020(m): 6:25pm On Apr 04, 2022
kingyakos:

I'm sorry about that bro....
Please I've been looking for someone who can build me an app.

Can you please mail me @ kingkongofchess@gmail.com. Thanks

Yeah, sure, what's your academic background? I'm not referring to bsc or msc but science or arts kinda stuff when in secondary school. How was your math and physics? What kind of apps would you wanna build? Web applications, machine learning Apis, mobile apps, Blockchain etc?
Re: PSG: Your Role In World Cup Not Clear – Piechniczek Slams Messi by Banbanna(m): 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2022
tesppidd:
Cr7 is surpassing People's expectations?
grin grin grin

This is week 30 in the Epl, he plays top 9 for Manchester United and has what? 12 goals?

His Man U languushing at 7th position?

Got booted out by a poor Athleti side?

Failed to score against the EPL big sides when it mattered and you say he's surpassing expectations?

grin grin grin grin

When I say, he's surpassed expectation, I meant considering a poor Manutd team that has been lacking self-belief & a proper winning coach. I'll be looking forward 2 see his form/performance under Ten Haag if United hires him
Re: PSG: Your Role In World Cup Not Clear – Piechniczek Slams Messi by tesppidd: 6:41pm On Apr 04, 2022
Banbanna:

When I say, he's surpassed expectation, I meant considering a poor Manutd team that has been lacking self-belief & a proper winning coach. I'll be looking forward 2 see his form/performance under Ten Haag if United hires him
So Man U is a poor team but PSG is not!

PSG that couldn't even retain the league last season.

PSG that got thrashed 3 nil by Monaco..

Yet when Messi was playing for a poor Barca sode with a rubbish coach you continued to bash him abi?
Re: PSG: Your Role In World Cup Not Clear – Piechniczek Slams Messi by Kingcalls: 6:43pm On Apr 04, 2022
Vinnie2000:
SHUT UP! After those 3 left, Baba was still winning La liga and UCL Highest goalscorers award! Stop being an Ignorant hater,ok?

How many centuries ago??
Re: PSG: Your Role In World Cup Not Clear – Piechniczek Slams Messi by Bobloco: 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2022
Obembet
I am yet to see your comments

1 Like

Re: PSG: Your Role In World Cup Not Clear – Piechniczek Slams Messi by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
Still a die hard fan
Re: PSG: Your Role In World Cup Not Clear – Piechniczek Slams Messi by fredoooooo: 6:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
Who is this one again ..
Re: PSG: Your Role In World Cup Not Clear – Piechniczek Slams Messi by Kingcalls: 7:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
donbenie:
Yeah?
We can all see what a smash hit Ronaldo has been at Man Utd..

He is utds top scorer despite being the Oldest in man utd ... messi is a failure
Re: PSG: Your Role In World Cup Not Clear – Piechniczek Slams Messi by kingyakos: 7:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
amaben2020:

Yeah, sure, what's your academic background? I'm not referring to bsc or msc but science or arts kinda stuff when in secondary school. How was your math and physics? What kind of apps would you wanna build? Web applications, machine learning Apis, mobile apps, Blockchain etc?

A mobile apps
Re: PSG: Your Role In World Cup Not Clear – Piechniczek Slams Messi by maxwell530(m): 7:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
Banbanna:

Man utd finished 2nd ahead of Liverpool and Chelsea Last season without CR7... what happened Under 3months?
Re: PSG: Your Role In World Cup Not Clear – Piechniczek Slams Messi by Banbanna(m): 7:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
tesppidd:
So Man U is a poor team but PSG is not!

PSG that couldn't even retain the league last season.

PSG that got thrashed 3 nil by Monaco..

Yet when Messi was playing for a poor Barca sode with a rubbish coach you continued to bash him abi?

Bash keh? wink Not when meme's like the one below was one of trollers' favourite. Agreed Messi had a hard time since after Enrique.

Re: PSG: Your Role In World Cup Not Clear – Piechniczek Slams Messi by MrBroke(m): 7:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
Kingcalls:

He is utds top scorer despite being the Oldest in man utd ... messi is a failure

And you are a winner abi?, go and better your life, calling a made person failure. If messi is a failure, you are not even existing or probably you are the incarnation of a Rat shit. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PSG: Your Role In World Cup Not Clear – Piechniczek Slams Messi by Teaser4(m): 7:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
Poland and ranting nah 5&6

Re: PSG: Your Role In World Cup Not Clear – Piechniczek Slams Messi by akaypary442(m): 7:31pm On Apr 04, 2022
Re: PSG: Your Role In World Cup Not Clear – Piechniczek Slams Messi by Niwdog(m): 7:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
Nigeria should take note never to employ such a man with this mind set to coach the super eagle

1 Like

Re: PSG: Your Role In World Cup Not Clear – Piechniczek Slams Messi by pargelenis(m): 7:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
Messi needs to take a pay cut and play in a real team and not PSG.
Re: PSG: Your Role In World Cup Not Clear – Piechniczek Slams Messi by Skmoda360(m): 7:41pm On Apr 04, 2022
Kingcalls:
At Messi's age , Ronaldo was sxorin6a hattrick against Spain in the world cup... messi and Argentina has been busy playing only South and North American teams since they were humiliated by European teams in the last world cup , they cudnt even beat Iceland.... they hv been avoiding European teams like a plague ... for those that still think Argentina is a force ...by the time they play Italy in June...una go know say apart from Brazil , the rest if South America is trash including Argentina....

Lewandowski will destroy him again like bayern, then u will know who truly deserved that stolen balon dor
Lol
Re: PSG: Your Role In World Cup Not Clear – Piechniczek Slams Messi by Dmacqh(m): 7:41pm On Apr 04, 2022
Respect to Messi. He’s a genius. He’s a Goat contender . But I think he need love and a good team to function. He was over protected while in Barca . Just a little criticism from PSG fans , almost his fans start criticizing them .
The whole Barca team played to his strength . He’s a Barcelona player . He won’t have reached the height he attained , if he has changed club sooner . He last won UCL with Xavi and Iniesta at Barca .
Xavi, Iniesta and Sergio B. are 3 of greatest midfielders. I’ve never seen any midfield dominate them .
The core Barcelona team ( Xavi, Iniesta, Busquest, Pique ) won everything without Messi.
But without them he won nothing.

2 Likes

Re: PSG: Your Role In World Cup Not Clear – Piechniczek Slams Messi by Skmoda360(m): 7:43pm On Apr 04, 2022
donbenie:
Even a Messi at 10% is still better than 99.99999999999999999999% of footballers on earth..
All Hail The King!! kiss
Lienus
Re: PSG: Your Role In World Cup Not Clear – Piechniczek Slams Messi by pargelenis(m): 7:47pm On Apr 04, 2022
Niwdog:
Nigeria should take note never to employ such a man with this mind set to coach the super eagle
I hope NFF has a clue … AFCON ‘23 qualifiers will be starting soon.
Re: PSG: Your Role In World Cup Not Clear – Piechniczek Slams Messi by babajero(m): 7:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
MathewOG:
Really, let Ronaldo go and try that same weak PSG let's see who is going to pass ball to him, the thing Messi is doing in PSG Ronaldo can't endure it for half a season, Messi is not the guy who would sit in the post and expect ball, he goes all out to get the ball, sometimes even to his own 18 yard box.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PSG: Your Role In World Cup Not Clear – Piechniczek Slams Messi by babajero(m): 7:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
amaben2020:
He's always been a fraud. Neymar, iniesta and Xavi were the real goats. His first challenge outside Spain where he was worshipped by the referees, he fumbled woefully in a farmers league grin. Christiano Ronaldo would have scored over 20 goals by now if he was in PSG, goat stuff.
Ronaldo score 20 goals, please who exactly is going to pass the ball to him? Ronaldo won't survive half a season in PSG.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PSG: Your Role In World Cup Not Clear – Piechniczek Slams Messi by babajero(m): 8:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
yrex01:
mumu man. 3 goals and 10 assists in 19 games when he doesn't play 9 are very good stats but since it's messi they want him to have scored like 30 goals in 10 matches base on say he's doesn't bleed or sweat.

yestersay today n tomorrow he's no one mate in the game of football
And that is why Ronaldo fans always use Messi to rate how good Ronaldo is, Messi is the rating point of Ronaldo and his fans, his wife included.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSG: Your Role In World Cup Not Clear – Piechniczek Slams Messi by babajero(m): 8:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
Hezzyluv:

They'll still rub another person and give him 2021/2022 ballon D'or. undecided
Na that one dey pain you?
Re: PSG: Your Role In World Cup Not Clear – Piechniczek Slams Messi by babajero(m): 8:20pm On Apr 04, 2022
LibertyRep:
No one remains the same forever.

No one remains on the top spot forever.

No champion reings till eternity.

I'm sure he knows when to hang the boot
The Messi they always talk about and always do everything to surpass, don't even talk about any of them or struggle himself to outclass anyone.
Re: PSG: Your Role In World Cup Not Clear – Piechniczek Slams Messi by babajero(m): 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2022
Passionate888:
Na wa.
Messi fans right now
Messi fans have class just like Messi himself, that is why he never talks about anyone nor mock anybody.
Re: PSG: Your Role In World Cup Not Clear – Piechniczek Slams Messi by Bouncing2(m): 8:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
The problem with Y'all saying Cristiano would have banged in 20+ goals in Ligue 1 with PSG is "una nor sabi play, una nor sabi watch",, na'im be una situation.

If you've been opportuned to follow PSG and their games,, you'll notice that Lio is the guy dropping down to get the ball and set up their attacking moves....and mbappe is the guy enjoying the poaching.

Now had it been Cristiano is playing there instead,,the likes of mbappe wouldn't have been smoking from all cylinders,, they'll find it hard scoring goals cos PSG ain't got no midfielder (apart from paredes,, verratti is on old glory) who can link up with the attackers.

Messi is more of a creative midfielder there than a goalscorer (a feat Cristiano can never achieve in his life).
And Lio is still some less than 50 goals away from catching up with him.

And quote me on this,, Argentina is getting to the finals of these year's WC..

Las las,e go shock that mumu man calling him a papa in da forest.

Now y'all should know your real GOAT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FIFA Ranking: Nigeria Ahead Of Ivory Coast, Haaland’s Norway After Biggest Move / FIFA Bans Eight Players, Agent For Life Over Match-fixing / Why Are Players Going To Saudi Arabia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.