Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,559 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

My Life Saving Post Nysc Journey That Turned Bitter - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Life Saving Post Nysc Journey That Turned Bitter (341 Views)

How The Nysc Orientation Camp Has Been Turned To A Business Hub By The Goverment / My NYSC Journey / Want To Get Your First Post-nysc Job? Lets Make A CV For You !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Life Saving Post Nysc Journey That Turned Bitter by Ozeh0142(m): 9:32am On Apr 04, 2022
They say nothing good comes easy yet the harshness of life have taught me endurance. It all began after my passing out parade from sibre camp in Taraba October 24th 2021. I journeyed from jalingo to Kano via road on a 13 hour journey. On getting to Kano my plans shattered to meet the projects I had In mind. I got scammed of #80,000 from an unidentified British airways personell from Lagos by December 2021. As if that was not enough, I lost my job at a prominent school in Kano where I taught basic science . this occurred only after I could not bear the inhumane punishment and query I received for things that were not my fault. Would you blame me for resigning? After I was issued query for representing the school on an excursion while on my normal sporting outfit. No one informed me on the excursion nor outfit to wear prior to the actaual date of the excursion. I was called out from my class to accompany a staff to take some students to the airport. On my return from the airport i was issued a query letter. The letter reads that i give an explanation why i chose to wear such outfit to represent the school on an excursion. I responded to the letter that same day. Now I am left all by myself to square one again in search of job again. But guess what, I wont be looking for a job anymore. I will be working on building my brand. You might want to ask which brand ...kindly visit Lsquare.com.ng and see
our amazing stuffs , vendors and products. Lsquare.com.ng is one of the fastest rising e-commerce store in Nigeria that works like jumia and Konga. Its an e-commerce store to watch out for this 2022. Grab the opportunity by visiting the store as a customer to make a purchase. You can also become a vendor of your own and sell any product you intend selling on your personal store.
Our beloved corps members are not left behind. Hurry now , save your allawee and get a shop with our brand and still sell your products on our store from your room, home or office.
Re: My Life Saving Post Nysc Journey That Turned Bitter by ignis: 9:37am On Apr 04, 2022
Bayern University, Kano..... I'm not surprised of the caliber of graduates produced by the north.

Can you imagine the kind English a supposed graduate with 4.32 CGPA is writing ?
Re: My Life Saving Post Nysc Journey That Turned Bitter by Ozeh0142(m): 9:39am On Apr 04, 2022
That's Bayero university Kano. Its a typo error

(1) (Reply)

Here Are Six (6) You Can Start Learning Before The End Of 2022. / Administrative And Client Support Vacancy / 16 Top Foods That Will Give You An Instant Energy Boost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.